Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,256 members, 7,829,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) (38773 Views)

Ondo Commissioner Alleges Forgery Of Akeredolu’s Signature On Official Document / NBA Names Building In Honour Of Akeredolu, Chief Solanke (Photos) / APC Lifts Suspension Of Akeredolu, Amosun, Okorocha, Usani Uguru, Osita Okechukw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Philistine(m): 12:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
Igboid:
As an outsider who stayed in Ondo before Aketi came and few months after he came.
I can say that Ondo was better under Mimiko than under Aketi.
Aketi was an average if not sub-par governor as far as performance was concerned.
Lol! Who asked for your opinion? A core Yoruba hater giving an opinion on Yoruba affairs...who cares?
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Gabkosh: 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:

Do you have comprehension problem or reading problem? I said "Ondo State also have Mega Schools". Abi Does the Mega schools belong to anybody?
I said, which one did your Oga build.
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by ChibeKs(m): 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
Sammy07:

I told you to list 10 achievements of Agagu.
I know you're from Okitipupa Or Ondo South

Where is the road he constructed in Akure grin

Olusegun Mimiko is the architect of Modern Ondo.
Deal with it. cool
No mind. He dey call agagu we carry thug full everywhere

1 Like

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by ChibeKs(m): 1:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
alfredilly:

Olusegun Agagu was the last government Ondo state had. No debate
Agagu ko agagu ni. Beta think about another person.
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by OVB123: 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
Sammy07:

You're not okay sir.
U are entitle to ur opinion because one man food is another man person.
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by OVB123: 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
post=90443151:

grin grin
I guess the southeast in Okitipupa grin comparing your incompetent governors to eastern governors is absurd.
But u know economically, south west is better than south east in all indexes.
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Olumyco(m): 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
mrkings84:
Take it or leave it, there's dividends of democracy. All Nigeria needs is time!

I am telling you. And many people dont know that this type of system we are running where we have states and states Governor pays. The development might be some how slow but we are developing gradually. There is no way a Governor will come and not do atleast one thing. Look at other countries in Africa, many of their interiors hardly see development. A country like Ghana has 16 regions now... But development in some regions are somehow very slow... they dont have Governors only regional ministers. The whole things come from Accra. Some region are just there. Nigeria is a country where almost everywhere (states) is developing.

1 Like

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by OndoFirstBorn(m): 5:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
gabe15:

Just shut the Bleep off and show me any standard road in ondo state that akeredolu has constructed

Just saw this now.

Obviously your eye problem has deteriorated so badly that you can't see the road I posted below the main article. Well let me post again. Please use your glasses;

Pic 1: Dualization of Emure - Owo Road
Pic 2: Dualization of Oba Osupa - Nepa Road
Pic 3: Dualization of Oke-alabojuto Road in Ikare-Akoko
Pic 4: Construction of Owo - Ipele Road.

All were constructed by Akeredolu. If you want more let me know boy.

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by gabe15(m): 5:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:

Just saw this now.

Obviously your eye problem has deteriorated so badly that you can't see the road I posted below the main article. Well let me post again. Please use your glasses;

Pic 1: Dualization of Emure - Owo Road
Pic 2: Dualization of Oba Osupa - Nepa Road
Pic 3: Dualization of Oke-alabojuto Road in Ikare-Akoko
Pic 4: Construction of Owo - Ipele Road.

All were constructed by Akeredolu. If you want more let me know boy.
you are a big fool the ikare road he constructed is sub standard. i know you are paid for this , kindly do me a favor show me the recent pics of the ikare road you idiot
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
Olumyco:

I am telling you. And many people dont know that this type of system we are running where we have states and states Governor pays. The development might be some how slow but we are developing gradually. There is no way a Governor will come and not do atleast one thing. Look at other countries in Africa, many of their interiors hardly see development. A country like Ghana has 16 regions now... But development in some regions are somehow very slow... they dont have Governors only regional ministers. The whole things come from Accra. Some region are just there. Nigeria is a country where almost everywhere (states) is developing.

That's just the point!
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by obinoral1179(m): 10:48pm On Jun 09, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:

Did the entire Ondo Central tell you this on WhatsApp? Lol

These are few of Aketi's achievements in Ondo Central

ROAD
Sunday Bus Stop/Abusoro road. off ljoka Akure (Akure South LGA)

Iwalewa inner community roads (Akure South LGA)

Idanre township roads (ifedore LGA)

State Hospital Internal access road (Akure South LGA)

Construction of Rural Roads (llara Mokin/Ikota.

Ifedore) through Public and Inter Governmental Relations Office

Oba Osupa Road (ie. A-Division-NEPA roundabout) dualisation (Akure South LGA

Civil Service Commission to Federal Secretariat, including adjoining streets (Akure South LGA)

Appeal Court to SUBEB. Oda road, Akure (Akure South LGA)

ijapo Estate inner roads, Akure (Akure South LGA

Ijoka-Idanre road, including road spurs (Ifedore & Akure South LGAs)

Isarun township roads (Ifedore LGA) Igbara oke-Ibuji (ifedore LGA)

Oke Ogba community road network. Akure (Akure South LGA)

Gaga community road network, Akure (Akure South LGA)

Olugbenga Ale Avenue, beside Tradefair complex Alagbaka, Akure (Akure South LGA)

EDUCATION

Construction of Perimeter Fence at AUD Primary School, Ondo (Ondo West LGA)

Renovation of 6 classroom with office at AUD Primary School. Ondo. (Ondo West LGA)

Renovation of a block 6 Classroom block (A)with Office at St. Mary's Primary School, Gbose, Ondo

Construction of 6 Classroom with Office at Mount Bethel Primary School, Ondo

Construction of 6 Classroom with Office at ST Matthew's RCM Primary School, Ondo

Renovation of five classroom with office block A & B at AUD Primary School, Ondo

Construction of 6 Classroom with Office at St. Anne's Primary School, Ondo

Renovation of 4 Classrooms block with store at St. Mary's Pry School, Gbose, (Ondo West LGA)

Renovation of One Classroom Primary School, Oke-igbala, Ondo at St. Peter's RCM

Renovation of Story Building (cool Classrooms at St.

Peter's RCM Primary School, Oke Igbala, Ondo Renovation of 8 bay toilet at Holy Flock Pry School. Ondo.

Renovation of 6 Classrooms block with office at St Kelvin Pry School Egunsi Ondo

Renovation of 2 Classrooms block at St. Paul's RCM Pry School, Mosunmola Ondo

Renovation of 4 Classrooms block at St. Paul's RCM Pry School, Mosunmola Ondo

Renovation of One Classroom Primary School, Oke-Igbala, Ondo

Renovation of Story Building (cool Classrooms at St. Peter's RCM Primary School, Oke Igbala, Ondo

Renovation of 8 bay toilet at Holy Flock Pry School. Ondo.

Renovation of 6 Classrooms block with office at St Kelvin Pry School Egunsi Ondo

Renovation of 2 Classrooms block at St. Paul's RCM Pry School, Mosunmola Ondo

Renovation of 4 Classrooms block at St. Paul's RCM Pry School, Mosunmola Ondo

Construction of 6 Classrooms with Office at St. Peters Primary School. Bolorunduro

Completion of Perimeter Fence at St.Peter's Primary School, Bolorunduro

Renovation of Computer Room at St Peter's Primary School, Bolorunduro

Renovation of a block of 4 Classrooms at St Peter's Primary School, Bolorunduro

Construction of Perimeter fence at St. Mathew Pry School Owena Elesin

Renovation of 2 Classrooms block at St. John's Anglican Pry School. Igbo-Oja

Renovation of 3 Classrooms block at St. John's Anglican Pry School, Igbo-Oja

Construction of Perimeter fence at St John's Anglican Pry School Igbo-Oja

Renovation of 6 Classrooms with Office at St. PAUL'S Primary School, Wasimi Construction of 6 Classrooms with office at St. Benedict's RCM Primary School, Ojojo

And many many more. I can go on and on.
some of this project are for LG but the governor is laying claim to it... Renovation of classroom that is meant for even councilor....
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Goodvibes007: 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2020
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by yommen: 6:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
Binikingdowm:
See what a governor supposed to be doing, see big industrial projects and see flyovers.

But obaseki is busy signing mou for 4 years.

Erosion still dey Benin
No road
Light is now worst
Benin park
Port

Nothing at all

Edo no be Lagos!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa / Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos / Aisha Buhari & Jefferson Bribery: Fayose Revives Aisha's 'Role'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.