Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

See how a man caught his wife having sex with another man in their room[VIDEO] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See how a man caught his wife having sex with another man in their room[VIDEO] (2493 Views)

Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) / Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See how a man caught his wife having sex with another man in their room[VIDEO] by Greg901: 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2020
This man caught his wife red handed with another man on their matrimonial bed.
He got angry and pursued the other man.
Neighbors try to stop them from fighting.

Click the link below to watch the video :

breakingnews.com/man-caught-wife-in-bed-red-handed

Re: See how a man caught his wife having sex with another man in their room[VIDEO] by yinkus6750(m): 7:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
While I don't support adultery, the man has no business with the man.
He should face his adulterous wife who had the boldness to cheat on her matrimonial bed.
Re: See how a man caught his wife having sex with another man in their room[VIDEO] by Greg901: 7:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
yinkus6750:
He should face his adulterous wife who had the boldness to cheat on her matrimonial bed.
Abi o
Re: See how a man caught his wife having sex with another man in their room[VIDEO] by xendra: 7:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
Men are their own enemies.
why will a man go on another man's bed to fvck his wife SMH

1 Like

Re: See how a man caught his wife having sex with another man in their room[VIDEO] by Greg901: 7:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
yinkus6750:
you're right
Re: See how a man caught his wife having sex with another man in their room[VIDEO] by Greg901: 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
xendra:
Men are their own enemies.
why will a man go on another man's bed to fvck his wife SMH
it's really shameful

1 Like

Re: See how a man caught his wife having sex with another man in their room[VIDEO] by Kdon2: 7:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
Greg901:

you're right

Right gini?? He went to another man house for an unholy act. He went to meet a married woman in her matrimonial home hence whatever he sees there he should bear.
Re: See how a man caught his wife having sex with another man in their room[VIDEO] by illicit(m): 7:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
The intruder won't leave alive
Re: See how a man caught his wife having sex with another man in their room[VIDEO] by Greg901: 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
Kdon2:

Right gini?? He went to another man house for an unholy act. He went to meet a married woman in her matrimonial home hence whatever he sees there he should bear.
True
Re: See how a man caught his wife having sex with another man in their room[VIDEO] by Greg901: 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
illicit:
The intruder won't leave alive
probably
Re: See how a man caught his wife having sex with another man in their room[VIDEO] by Collysmith: 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
yinkus6750:
the man have to take what ever he see because there is not hotel,if u want to sleep with a married woman don't do it in her matrimonial bed, because if it's hotel I will only hurt my wife.....but my home. My matrimonial bed I kill the man.

(1) (Reply)

Side Chick Has To Jump Window As Wife Arrives Home Unexpectedly / Rita Snapchat Slay Queen Send Her Nudes To A New Man Friend. Photo & Video / Sex: How Many Times Should Men Ejaculate In A Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.