Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha (14440 Views)

Battle Between Awolowo, Akintola Led To 1966 Coup- Yakassai / How I Lobbied HID To Make Awo Work For Me — Gowon / How I Lobbied HID To Make Awo Work For Me — Gowon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by Nobody: 6:02am On Jan 23, 2011
Kalu Akanu:

Have you ever seen a single Igbo man past his 30s? Cause I haven't seen many.

The fact remains that the ratio between men and women in Igboland is not equal. For every Igbo man, there are like 3 Igbo women.

It is not that Igbo women chase after Yoruba men, it is a fact that Yoruba men chase after Igbo women.

Have our excess women! There are too many of them. You wont find us Igbo men chasing your women.

You are a liar, a lot of ibo men wait until well into their 40s before getting married. This is due mainly to financial reasons. There are no excess ibo women, just women who are enthralled by Yoruba masculinity.
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by aljharem(m): 6:03am On Jan 23, 2011
Kalu Akanu:

And I have been in this area for a while. I can testify what I have seen with my two eyes. It is all good. Efik women are the best though. You haven't been banged, unless you been banged by an Efik woman.

Too bad most of you Yoruba would never have that luxury.

what!!!!! grin grin grin grin
are they no efik women in lagos and abuja were hausa and yoruba are there, what are u talking about grin grin smiley
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by KaluAkanu: 6:04am On Jan 23, 2011
Aigbofa:

You are a liar, a lot of ibos wait until well into their 40s before getting married. This is due mainly to financial reasons. There are no excess ibo women, just women who are enthralled by Yoruba masculinity.

There is an excess of Igbo women. And to say you Yorubas are masculine is quite funny. What is masculine about those dammn tight jeans?

At least we Igbo men are known for our masculinity. Why do you think the use terms as aggressive to describe us?

And remember wrestling is our favorite pastime.

What can get any manlier than that? I dey laugh at the mention of Yoruba men being masculine.
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by ekubear1: 6:05am On Jan 23, 2011
@Kalu Akanu: Eh, deal with it. . . I don't post to make you or anyone else happy. Find somebody who cares.
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 23, 2011
Kalu Akanu:

eku bear, I guess you haven't realized that I go for the jugular. Once I have your throat, I don't let go.

Now you will be my little. . . well fill in the blank.

Your post have irked me over the past few days.

He is bluffing! This guy is the biggest cry baby on Nairaland.
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by KaluAkanu: 6:05am On Jan 23, 2011
alj harem:

what!!!!! grin grin grin grin
are they no efik women in lagos and abuja were hausa and yoruba are there, what are u talking about grin grin smiley

Have you had an Efik woman?  grin I am telling you, they are something else. If you had one, you would know what I am talking about.

You will find more in the East, that is why I am saying that.
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by KaluAkanu: 6:06am On Jan 23, 2011
Aigbofa:

He is bluffing! This guy is the biggest cry baby on Nairaland.

Negro please. How many threads have been dedicated to you? I can count 20 that I know of for me. Ppl who I never even talked to act like they spoke with me.

Aigbofa, I have made you my little _____ in the past. I will do it again.
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by KaluAkanu: 6:09am On Jan 23, 2011
eku_bear:

@Kalu Akanu: Eh, deal with it. . . I don't post to make you or anyone else happy. Find somebody who cares.

You have the Yoruba blood in your veins. Even though u be yankee boy, that Yoruba trait is like a rat to cheese. I only have to say the right words.
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by ekubear1: 6:10am On Jan 23, 2011
Kalu Akanu:

And remember wrestling is our favorite pastime.

What can get any manlier than that? I dey laugh at the mention of Yoruba men being masculine.

Na wa o! I shall pray to Jesus to deliver you from this "favorite pastime" of yours.
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by Obiagu1(m): 6:10am On Jan 23, 2011
Kalu Akanu:

Ok back to topic. Obiagu & Onlytruth, you can take over now. I have said my piece.

Good.
Stop interacting with those "apa amu apa ego" ngbatis that live on tribalism and sleep on their computers.
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by jaygetta1: 6:11am On Jan 23, 2011
@Kalu Akanu: Ol boi sharap dia! Igbo/Yoruba girls in PG County are a dime a dozen; stop propagating rubbish. And what's with the nonsense "I go for the Jugular" crap you put up there? Ordinary "King of all Tribalist" title wey dem give you, You had more aliases than a F.B.I fugitive u come here come dey yan opata.
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by KaluAkanu: 6:12am On Jan 23, 2011
To be honest, I wouldn't dislike you Yoruba so much if you all just stopped talking so much ish.

Especially Yoruba men. Many of you act like women. Just gossip and starting nonsense.

Igbo men always have to deal with u ppl.
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by Obiagu1(m): 6:13am On Jan 23, 2011
@ eku_bear, I'm not surprise you saved that picture in your laptop; It's what turns you on. Please take it out, I can't even read my post.
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 23, 2011
Kalu Akanu:

Negro please. How many threads have been dedicated to you? I can count 20 that I know of for me. Ppl who I never even talked to act like they spoke with me.

Aigbofa, I have made you my little _____ in the past. I will do it again.

You are truly insane! If I start with you again, I don't want to hear things like; please leave igbo alone, and all those crap.
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by KaluAkanu: 6:15am On Jan 23, 2011
jay_getta:

@Kalu Akanu: Ol boi sharap dia! Igbo/Yoruba girls in PG County are a dime a dozen; stop propagating rubbish. And what's with the nonsense "I go for the Jugular" crap you put up there? Ordinary "King of all Tribalist" title wey dem give you, You had more aliases than a F.B.I fugitive u come here come dey yan opata.

EWU! Did I ask for you to make a statement? When I say jump. . . you jump. When I say run. . . you run. When I say hush your mouth. . . Then hush your mouth. Understand buffoon?

You have some nerve. My brothers already dealt with you. And you were crying to mods to give you back your name.
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by ekubear1: 6:16am On Jan 23, 2011
Obiagu1:

@ eku_bear, I'm not surprise you saved that picture in your laptop; It's what turns you on. Please take it out, I can't even read my post.

My technologically disinclined friend, this is what we on the internets call a bbcode image tag. Like, no downloading/uploading is involved. . . you paste the URL in a link and it appears!

However, you are of course free to download it for your own personal use. It is a free country; who am I to judge you?
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 23, 2011
Obiagu1:

Good.
Stop interacting with those "apa amu apa ego" ngbatis that live on tribalism and sleep on their computers.

I can sleep anywhere I want, including on top of a nice ibo girl tonight.
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by KaluAkanu: 6:16am On Jan 23, 2011
Obiagu1:

I am starting to believe this guy is gay. He might be in San Francisco with like-minded individuals.  grin
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by KaluAkanu: 6:17am On Jan 23, 2011
Aigbofa:

I can sleep anywhere I want, including on top of a nice ibo girl tonight.

Are you sure? You sure it isn't a man? I wouldn't put it past you Yoruba.
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by Jenifa1: 6:18am On Jan 23, 2011
:-x :-x
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by jaygetta1: 6:19am On Jan 23, 2011
@EzeUche a.k.a Kalu Akanu a.k.a omemani, also known as Ochi Agha: At least I wasn't cowardly enough to change my name then pretend I was someone else . . . Or two. . . . Or 500! Ode! Freaking Coward! Ordinary internet you can't stand your ground, clearly in real life you're a pu*ssy!
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by Obiagu1(m): 6:20am On Jan 23, 2011
eku_bear:

My technologically disinclined friend, this is what we on the internets call a bbcode image tag. Like, no downloading/uploading is involved. . . you paste the URL in a link and it appears!

However, you are of course free to download it for your own personal use. It is a free country; who am I to judge you?

So true, you have the URL to such pictures.
They are the same thing, all roads lead to Rome.
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by ekubear1: 6:20am On Jan 23, 2011
No doubt this what has happened to many Igbo men throughout history.

He let's his girlfriend hang around what he thinks is her "gay" Yoruba friend.

Then the baby comes out looking nothing like him.

A puzzle that our hapless protagonist is unable to unravel!  grin grin grin
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by KaluAkanu: 6:22am On Jan 23, 2011
jay_getta:

@EzeUche a.k.a Kalu Akanu a.k.a omemani, also known as Ochi Agha: At least I wasn't cowardly enough to change my name then pretend I was someone else . . . Or two. . . . Or 500! Ode! Freaking Coward! Ordinary internet you can't stand your ground, clearly in real life you're a pu*ssy!

Negro are you pulling things out your arse? Each of those accounts were banned. Why do you think I kept on changing? And you know many EzeUches were banned?

I wanted to leave your tribal battles alone. I got tired of them.

Omenani - banned
Ochi_Agha - banned
EzeUche1, 2, 3, 4 - banned

I have been banned so many times dealing with your people, it seems to be the mods favorite pastime. Just ask my dearest Muki.
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by ekubear1: 6:22am On Jan 23, 2011
Obiagu1:

So true, you have the URL to such pictures.
They are the same thing, all roads lead to Rome.

Indeed. And you can find 100s of such URLs online. All you do is go into Google image search and type "Igbo wrestling." Sort of unfortunate that Google associates such images with that phrase, isn't it?
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by Olaedo1: 6:23am On Jan 23, 2011
Jenifa_:

:-x :-x

Jenifa, see trouble ooo!
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by Nobody: 6:23am On Jan 23, 2011
eku_bear:

No doubt this what has happened to many Igbo men throughout history.

He let's his girlfriend hang around what he thinks is her "gay" Yoruba friend.

Then the baby comes out looking nothing like him.

A puzzle that our hapless protagonist is unable to unravel!  grin grin grin

And we shall not stop untill the last ibo woman is taken. The rest of the men can do whatever they want with each other. Obiagu can marry Ezeuche, until they all go extinct.
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by ekubear1: 6:24am On Jan 23, 2011
Aigbofa:

And we shall not stop untill the last ibo woman is taken. The rest of the men can do whatever they want with each other. Obiagu can marry Ezeuche, until they all go extinct.

They will "wrestle" each other for the rights to EzeUche! grin grin grin

Then whoever wins gets to "wrestle" with EzeUche.

All this wrestling, and they claim to be Christians! God forbid bad thing. . .
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by KaluAkanu: 6:25am On Jan 23, 2011
Aigbofa:

Is that what you dream of at night?  grin shocked grin

Stealing our women, and hope the Igbo will go extinct?

Mehn that will neva happen.
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by Obiagu1(m): 6:27am On Jan 23, 2011
eku_bear:

Indeed. And you can find 100s of such URLs online. All you do is go into Google image search and type "Igbo wrestling." Sort of unfortunate that Google associates such images with that phrase, isn't it?

Don't cover up. You're only deceiving yourself.
Some men keep women picture while you, eku -bear, keep men picture. Pathetic. I've seen that you Yoruba tribalists are frustrated gay men and disgusting individuals.
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by aljharem(m): 6:28am On Jan 23, 2011
Obiagu1:

Don't cover up. You're only deceiving yourself.
Some men keep women picture while you, eku -bear, keep men picture. Pathetic. I've seen that you tribalist are frustrated gay men and disgusting individuals.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin no kill oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by Jenifa1: 6:29am On Jan 23, 2011
Kalu Akanu:

Is that what you dream of at night?  grin shocked grin

Stealing our women, and hope the Igbo will go extinct?

Mehn that will neva happen.

lol. no one is stealing your women biko.
don't you wish ileke-idi could be cloned? she loves igbo boys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Deal Ruthlessly With Bandits, Kidnappers, Others - Buhari Orders Security / Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase / Adulterated Fuel: Buhari Angry, Orders Query Of NMDPRA Head

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49