Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,365 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha (14437 Views)

Battle Between Awolowo, Akintola Led To 1966 Coup- Yakassai / How I Lobbied HID To Make Awo Work For Me — Gowon / How I Lobbied HID To Make Awo Work For Me — Gowon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by Obiagu1(m): 6:30am On Jan 23, 2011
eku_bear:

Indeed. And you can find 100s of such URLs online. All you do is go into Google image search and type "Igbo wrestling." Sort of unfortunate that Google associates such images with that phrase, isn't it?

Can someone help me google "Igbo wrestling" and let eku_bear's picture pop up?
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by ekubear1: 6:31am On Jan 23, 2011
Obiagu1:

I've seen that you tribalist are frustrated gay men and disgusting individuals.

Err, if tribalist = "frustrated gay man and disgusting individual". . .

Well, it isn't good to say bad things about yourself, homie. Cheer up, the world is a good place.
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by ekubear1: 6:32am On Jan 23, 2011
Jenifa_:

lol. no one is stealing your women biko.
don't you wish ileke-idi could be cloned? she loves igbo boys.

No wa o, Jenifa you proly shouldn't be doing this type of stuff. Relax.
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 23, 2011
Jenifa_:

lol. no one is stealing your women biko.
don't you wish ileke-idi could be cloned? she loves igbo boys.

If Jenifa is igbo, she too will be taken. EzeUche, there's notin, notin for you o.
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by Olaedo1: 6:35am On Jan 23, 2011
Come on people, lets shake hands.

[flash=350,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sONfxPCTU0[/flash]
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by ekubear1: 6:38am On Jan 23, 2011
EzeUche, it is 12:34am in DC on a Saturday night. First or 2nd week of classes. Hella parties going on. What is your weak @ss doing at home? And don't make up some story about being with your girl. Proly wrestling with some of your homies, eh?
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by aljharem(m): 6:39am On Jan 23, 2011
Ola edo:

[flash=350,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sONfxPCTU0[/flash]
^^^^^

no we can not get alone after the yorubas have treathen our igbo existence tongue angry angry angry angry
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by ekubear1: 6:39am On Jan 23, 2011
Ola edo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sONfxPCTU0

Heh. Fair enough. I'll leave it at that. Tribalism is quite fun, but should probably stop, lest others are corrupted.
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by KaluAkanu: 6:40am On Jan 23, 2011
eku_bear:

EzeUche, it is 12:34am in DC on a Saturday night. First or 2nd week of classes. Hella parties going on. What is your weak @ss doing at home? And don't make up some story about being with your girl. Proly wrestling with some of your homies, eh?

Now that's the spirit. It is freezing cold. We don't have that California sunshine! And plus classes haven't started yet. They start next week.
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by Jenifa1: 6:42am On Jan 23, 2011
Aigbofa:

If Jenifa is igbo, she too will be taken. EzeUche, there's notin, notin for you o.

so kalu akanu is ezeuche. lol
aigbofa, what are you? igbo or yoruba?
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by aljharem(m): 6:43am On Jan 23, 2011
eku_bear:

Heh. Fair enough. I'll leave it at that. Tribalism is quite fun, but should probably stop, lest others are corrupted.

what!!! angry

dapobear, this is just the beginning,, like ezeuche said, we will rise from the ashes of nigeria angry

we will rise like the Phoenix

we igbos will rise angry angry

dapobear,, na war be this if you no know angry angry angry angry
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by aljharem(m): 6:44am On Jan 23, 2011
Jenifa_:

jenifa, how you day na cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink

are thinking of alj harem tonight wink
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by ekubear1: 6:45am On Jan 23, 2011
Kalu Akanu:

Now that's the spirit. It is freezing cold. We don't have that California sunshine! And plus classes haven't started yet. They start next week.

It is pretty cold here, unfortunately. I'm supposed to be doing work, but procrastinating instead on nairaland.

Anyway, I apologize guys for being a d1ck. I can sort of get caught up with this stuff and don't know when to stop.
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by Jenifa1: 6:46am On Jan 23, 2011
alhaji harem? so which one are you? as in what part of the country do you come from?
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 23, 2011
Jenifa_:

Yoruba.

eku_bear:

EzeUche is terminally sick with tribalism, he can't be cured.
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by ekubear1: 6:48am On Jan 23, 2011
alj harem:

what!!! angry

dapobear, this is just the beginning,, like ezeuche said, we will rise from the ashes of nigeria angry

we will rise like the Phoenix

we igbos will rise angry angry

dapobear,, na war be this if you no know angry angry angry angry

A clever and devious man. Not quite what he seems at all. Is he even Nigerian, like he claims? Perhaps he is from the Chad Republic like his kinsman, Abacha  tongue

Alhaji Harem, a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma  grin
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by aljharem(m): 6:49am On Jan 23, 2011
Jenifa_:

alhaji harem? so which one are you? as in what part of the country do you come from?

borno state

i my part of the country, we are not tribal at all, infact my neighbour is igbo and he has not been disturbed from many years cheesy

@ the bolded i am is jenifa husband wink

now answer this, what do you think of Alhaji tonight wink wink
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by ekubear1: 6:49am On Jan 23, 2011
Aigbofa:

I too am becoming ill with this sickness. I don't think it is quite gone yet. Only in remission for the night wink
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by KaluAkanu: 6:50am On Jan 23, 2011
Aigbofa:

Now is this the pot calling the kettle black?

Your hatred for the Ndi Igbo knows no bound.
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by Jenifa1: 6:52am On Jan 23, 2011
alj harem:

borno state
i my part of the country, we are not tribal at all, infact my neighbour is igbo and he has not been disturbed from many years cheesy
@ the one i am is jenifa husband wink
now answer this, what do you think of Alhaji tonight wink wink

I don't understand your question. rephrase it plz
what part of borno are you from?
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by aljharem(m): 6:52am On Jan 23, 2011
Kalu Akanu:

Now is this the pot calling the kettle black?

Your hatred for the Ndi Igbo knows no bound.

thank you

this Yoruba people just hate us for some reason angry angry

uche, my name is uche as well so were are name sake cheesy

we should be more united,, what do you think brother smiley
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by aljharem(m): 6:54am On Jan 23, 2011
Jenifa_:

I don't understand your question.  rephrase it plz
i am from kukawa local government.

i said, we should collabo,,, that is to say, we should link up like what you young babes say wink
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by Obiagu1(m): 6:55am On Jan 23, 2011
Aigbofa:

When watered down EzeUche with different monikers came up, it was you guys that kept fishing him out because there was no one to engage you.
So who is terminally sick with tribalism?
Obviously it's you and your ilk.
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 23, 2011
Ibo at their usual attempts to re-write history. . .if truly Awolowo,jakande,osoba and tai solarin were aware of the coup,why didn't Nzeogwu and his fellow coupists install Awolow instead of allowing an ibo man to takeover ?
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by KaluAkanu: 6:58am On Jan 23, 2011
Obiagu1:

When watered down EzeUche with different monikers came up, it was you guys that kept fishing him out because there was no one to engage you.

Gbam! Gbam! Gbam!

There is no pleasing them. I toned down my rhetoric, but they kept coming back for more.
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by Olaedo1: 6:59am On Jan 23, 2011
Spot on people. wink cool
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by Olaedo1: 7:00am On Jan 23, 2011
Jenifa_:

I don't understand your question. rephrase it plz

The same part as Aladdin. grin
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by Olaedo1: 7:01am On Jan 23, 2011
Dedicated to Jenifa:

[flash=350,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz4kBw_x-7U[/flash]
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 23, 2011
Obiagu1:

A beg, go sip your ogogoro and go to bed. We find him out because he wasn't that clever in concealing his true identity and because people are not as dum.b as you.
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by ekubear1: 7:03am On Jan 23, 2011
alj harem:

i am from kukawa local government.

They have local governments in Chad? tongue
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by aljharem(m): 7:04am On Jan 23, 2011
eku_bear:

angry angry wink wink grin yes
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by Olaedo1: 7:06am On Jan 23, 2011
eku_bear:

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku Presidential Intent Declaration Speech / Militants Embraced Amnesty In Imo (Video) / MORE PHOTOS: Mob Set Ablaze Home Senator Saaba Lafiaji In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.