Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls (7093 Views)

In Hell Fire, I Heard One Of The Punishment For Prostitutes / Videos :instagram Motivational Speaker Blasts Her Friend "Marriage Is Not An Ach / "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by Dreyton36: 7:34am On Jun 08, 2020
Good morning NL's

Pls i need advice on how I can be of help to this friend of mine who's marriage is at the verge of separation

I have this friend of mine who I always visit , in fact the only place I visit when I'm less busy or bored at home
He's married and blessed with a very beautiful and understanding lady , but most times that I visit them I kind of notice how they behave towards each other in a way that even a stranger will easily notice something's wrong
This friend of mine (Male) is the type that goes for anything under the skirt and he's blessed with a curvy and busty woman and she's pretty and educated , her family are also doing well
They have 2 beautiful daughters
There was a day we were sitting outside of his house , me and my friend (him) were arguing about a certain plant
The argument was just simple , I was like this particular plant is only meant for blood flows anytime someone is injured and not for cooking soup, "that was my claim"
And he was against it and claims that it's eatable
All of a sudden he just abandoned me and others outside which i didn't like ,
His wife was against it and made him understand that such little argument is not enough reason to abandon your visitors outside that it's insultive which is true cuz I felt disrespected and I also went home
The next day his wife called my phone and apologized on his behalf and stylishly blamed it on alcohol and I understand how a good woman will do anything to cover up her husband's mess
By noon (PM) one of my friend who happens to also be at the scene of the argument now told me that immediately I left , this my friend came outside and his wife was telling him to call my phone to apologise that he did wrong by abandoning us outside and he gave his wife a dirty slap
When I heard of it I was shocked because I never for once like to hear anything about a man hitting his woman
I made a decision never to visit him no more , and every single day his wife still calls me to apologise but sje never made a mention of the slap , so i was just confused on what to believe in whether my other friend was true about the slap or not
About a week he called my phone , and the reason why he called was because he had a lady that he wants to eep at my crib , like I said he bleeps anything and he can even borrow money to bleep that's how bad he is
And the problem here is that he's not the type that heeds to anyone's advice , (HE's ALWAYS RIGHT )...

three days ago I visited them after we've settled our differences of 3 months ago

Myself and two of my friends went there , to get something done with his PC (laptop) cuz he's good at photoshops

I noticed that he wasn't in talking terms with his wife , at first I was like " guy na husband and wife matter" them go settle
Since he wasn't done with what i wanted him to do for me , i went there again to ask him to get the work done for me , cuz if I'm not there with him he won't attend to it
I also noticed that they're still not in talking terms
And I'm a kind of person who never feels comfortable where there's no love , and never getting to speak mind is something I'll never do
I called my friend privately and told him of my observation
He said he has no problem that it's his wife who's ignoring him and I was like have you at least tried to put a smile on her face by apologizing, he said he can't do that never
And seems I already know the kind of person he is , I can't even tell him what to do cuz he'll never listen
All of a sudden two more guys came in (our friends)
They also noticed the same thing and they weren't feeling comfortable as well
When this my friend in question stepped out to get something close-by the three of us now asked the wife what's going on that we don't like they way they've been ignoring their selves for long , that even if they're having issues they shouldn't make it obvious for we the visitors to understand something's wrong
She narrated what happened and I've been worries about it since last night but due to shayo (alcohol) I forgot to post it here until now

She said her husband didn't sleep at home and she wasn't happy about it , instead of him to apologise and at least tell her the reason why he didn't sleep at home , he gave her a dirty slap
Immediately she said it I got pissed , buy what can I do in this kind of situation
I can't fight him, it's his wife , and i can't advise him cuz he doesn't takes no one's advice
And his wife is making us understand that she's got few days left in his house
This woman I question is very respectful and calm anytime you visit them , you can't even lack of anything when she's around , and as their close friend what can we do to settle this problem cuz I'm puzzled already
Set awon experts pls come in and help out , thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by incogni2o: 7:41am On Jun 08, 2020
Make sure you hear your Friends side of the story.

Women rarely tell you the complete Story,

Bro, Pls go back and get us the compete version. I don't like supporting just one side in Relationship issues.

Most times both parties have something they aren't doing right

Your Friend gets Drunk, Sleeps around, Always wants to feel Right and Beats His Wife.

His wife hasn't understood him in order to know how to tame and change him.

You also can't do that either and made things worse by supporting his other indulgences.

I'm afraid for that your Friend.

5 Likes

Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by MrChriz: 7:41am On Jun 08, 2020
Dreyton36:
Good morning NL's

Pls i need advice on how I can be of help to this friend of mine who's marriage is at the verge of separation

I have this friend of mine who I always visit , in fact the only place I visit when I'm less busy or bored at home
He's married and blessed with a very beautiful and understanding lady , but most times that I visit them I kind of notice how they behave towards each other in a way that even a stranger will easily notice something's wrong
This friend of mine (Male) is the type that goes for anything under the skirt and he's blessed with a curvy and busty woman and she's pretty and educated , her family are also doing well
There was a day we were sitting outside of his house , me and my friend (him) were arguing about a certain plant
The argument was just simple , I was like this particular plant is only meant for blood flows anytime someone is injured and not for cooking soup, "that was my claim"
His wife was against it and made him understand that such little argument is not enough reason to abandon your visitors outside that it's insultive which is true cuz I felt disrespected and I also went home
The next day his wife called my phone and apologized on his behalf and stylishly blamed it on alcohol and I understand how a good woman will do anything to cover up her husband's mess
By noon (PM) one of my friend who happens to also be at the scene of the argument now told me that immediately I left , this my friend came outside and his wife was telling him to call my phone to apologise that he did wrong by abandoning us outside and he gave his wife a dirty slap
When I heard of it I was shocked because I never for once like to hear anything about a man hitting his woman
I made a decision never to visit him no more , and every single day his wife still calls me to apologise but sje never made a mention of the slap , so i was just confused on what to believe in whether my other friend was true about the slap or not
About a week he called my phone , and the reason why he called was because he had a lady that he wants to eep at my crib , like I said he bleeps anything and he can even borrow money to bleep that's how bad he is
And the problem here is that he's not the type that heeds to anyone's advice , (HE's ALWAYS RIGHT )...

three days ago I visited them after we've settled our differences of 3 months ago

Myself and two of my friends went there , to get something done with his PC (laptop) cuz he's good at photoshops

I noticed that he wasn't in talking terms with his wife , at first I was like " guy na husband and wife matter" them go settle
Since he wasn't done with what i wanted him to do for me , i went there again to ask him to get the work done for me , cuz if I'm not there with him he won't attend to it
And I'm a kind of person who never feels comfortable where there's no love , and never getting to speak mind is something I'll never do
He said he has no problem that it's his wife who's ignoring him and I was like have you at least tried to put a smile on her face by apologizing, he said he can't do that never
And seems I already know the kind of person he is , I can't even tell him what to do cuz he'll never listen
When this my friend in question stepped out to get something close-by the three of us now asked the wife what's going on that we don't like they way they've been ignoring their selves for long , that even if they're having issues they shouldn't make it obvious for we the visitors to understand something's wrong
She narrated what happened and I've been worries about it since last night but due to shayo (alcohol) I forgot to post it here until now

She said her husband didn't sleep at home and she wasn't happy about it , instead of him to apologise and at least tell her the reason why he didn't sleep at home , he gave her a dirty slap
Immediately she said it I got pissed , buy what can I do in this kind of situation
I can't fight him, it's his wife , and i can't advise him cuz he doesn't takes no one's advice
This woman I question is very respectful and calm anytime you visit them , you can't even lack of anything when she's around , and as their close friend what can we do to settle this problem cuz I'm puzzled already

Your friend doesn't listen to advice, so der is nothing u can do + keep ur distance if u knw wats ghud for u...

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by Dreyton36: 7:47am On Jun 08, 2020
incogni2o:

Abeg.
Sure I did , and he has no good reason than she always oppose him , he wants the woman to support his decision whether right or wrong
She loves him so much and it shows , but this guy believes getting a pussy to bleep isn't a problem and doesn't know how to apologise when he's wrong

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 08, 2020
I was going to tell you to mind your business until I saw that the woman is planning to leave the house. Irrespective of what has transpired there is no reason for a man to slap his wife. That slap will gradually turn to full blown beating as time goes on. If at this point an educated woman can still stay in a house where her husband raises his hand against her then she should prepare her will early. Add that to the fact that the man is an alcoholic and a womaniser.

As I said in my opening statement mind your business. That woman has solved the problem. This your soft mind will put you or that woman in trouble. There is no issue of settling anything here. She has to leave that house and if possible with her daughters. The death of some women started with stories like this.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by Oluromantic: 7:49am On Jun 08, 2020
She shd leave d man if she has means to survive on her own. Not divorce per se but it's obvious the man will only learn his lesson the hard way.

Then while she's alone, let her organize hefty 6pack men not to sleep with her but to just walk along with her anytime her waka pass near d hubby street. E go pepper the guy die.

But you sef, why na ur house be brothel for married man?

7 Likes

Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 08, 2020
There's no helping him.... He decided to put his hand in the bee's nest for honey.... He should also be prepared for the sting
the kind of friends you have sef..... Anyway what do I know?

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by chiemmanuel(m): 7:53am On Jun 08, 2020
Is the lady financially independent, if yes, she should leave

Most women endure abusive marriages because of the monetary gain
Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by incogni2o: 7:55am On Jun 08, 2020
Dreyton36:

Sure I did , and he has no good reason than she always oppose him , he wants the woman to support his decision whether right or wrong
She loves him so much and it shows , but this guy believes getting a pussy to bleep isn't a problem and doesn't know how to apologise when he's wrong

You say she is a good Woman, A good Woman will rather speak to her Husband wisely, not in the open where the Man's ego is offended.

A good Woman should know commanding her Husband to apologize wouldn't go down well.

Your Friend is obviously wrong.

The Wife can be Better in handling Him.

5 Likes

Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by Sammy07: 7:58am On Jun 08, 2020
On fire ke.
Make I call fire fighter

On the contrary.

DominusPrime:
I was going to tell you to mind your business until I saw that the woman is planning to leave the house. Irrespective of what has transpired there is no reason for a man to slap his wife. That slap will gradually turn to full blown beating as time goes on. If at this point an educated woman can still stay in a house where her husband raises his hand against her then she should prepare her will early. Add that to the fact that the man is an alcoholic and a womaniser.

As I said in my opening statement mind your business. That woman has solved the problem. This your soft mind will put you or that woman in trouble. There is no issue of settling anything here. She has to leave that house and if possible with her daughters. The death of some women have started with stories like this.

I endorsed this message

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by chatinent: 7:59am On Jun 08, 2020
Ghen ghen, Ghen ghen, this is Super Story.
Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by boom99(m): 7:59am On Jun 08, 2020
Difficult situation. Since d guy is a drunk and womanizer, he may not change soon. Only Jesus can save him right now. It is even possible his wife was pregnant for him before they got married ( if thats d case....hmmmmm). He needs to repent period!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by gfon(m): 8:03am On Jun 08, 2020
chiemmanuel:
Is the lady financially independent, if yes, she should leave

Most women endure abusive marriages because of the monetary gain
not monetary gain,but because of thier kids,a woman without a child in an abusive marriage would readily leave,but most women with kids won't

3 Likes

Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by Skmoda360(m): 8:03am On Jun 08, 2020
God will help them....I got no advise to give cuz the husband won't even listen......

5 Likes

Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by Dreyton36: 8:07am On Jun 08, 2020
incogni2o:

You say she is a good Woman, A good Woman will rather speak to her Husband wisely, not in the open where the Man's ego is offended.

A good Woman should know commanding her Husband to apologize wouldn't go down well.

Your Friend is obviously wrong.

The Wife can be Better in handling Him.
Alaye the woman doesn't attack him in any way and never in public
This other friend of mine is living in their house at a tenant , in fact his room is close to theirs and he hears everything that goes on
And I go there almost everyday and I see how things goes ok
Don't take sides yet , i can't put up a one sided story , besides this guy in question is my closest pal and we eat and dine together almost everyday and like I said he doesn't value no woman not respect none

7 Likes

Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by Mypeople2(m): 8:08am On Jun 08, 2020
Dreyton36:
Good morning NL's

We need to reset your friend's brain with slaps.Kindly tell the wife to call a member of his family who he respects the most to talk to him .That is the only way to curb the situation

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by Dreyton36: 8:10am On Jun 08, 2020
incogni2o:

Women rarely tell you the complete Story,

Bro, Pls go back and get us the compete version. I don't like supporting just one side in Relationship issues.

Most times both parties have something they aren't doing right

Your Friend gets Drunk, Sleeps around, Always wants to feel Right and Beats His Wife.

His wife hasn't understood him in order to know how to tame and change him.

You also can't do that either and made things worse by supporting his other indulgences.

I'm afraid for that your Friend.

I'll be stupid to post a one sided story , this guy in question is just like a twinnie if my own self bro
There was a time a lady visited him from another state and the lady even told him that he's got no respect for his wife that even if he has to sleep out , he should always tell his wife instead of shutting her mouth with slaps anytime she complains

9 Likes

Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by Dreyton36: 8:12am On Jun 08, 2020
Oluromantic:
She shd leave d man if she has means to survive on her own. Not divorce per se but it's obvious the man will only learn his lesson the hard way.

Then while she's alone, let her organize and pay hefty 6pack men not to sleep with her but to just walk along with her anytime her waka pass near d hubby street. E go pepper the guy die.

But you sef, why na ur house be brothel for married man?
the thing no tire you ?
If I tell him not to make use of my place he go feel somehow nw , reason am
Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by Poorboy: 8:12am On Jun 08, 2020
From your narration, when you start seeing everything good in your friends wife no let your friend poison you ooo

That slap he slapped his wife you're the cause

Your relationship with his wife is making him feel insecure so change your tactics.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by Dreyton36: 8:15am On Jun 08, 2020
Mypeople2:
We need to reset your friend's brain with slaps.Kindly tell the wife to call a member of his family who he respects the most to talk to him .That is the only way to curb the situation
Boss this person doesn't give a bleep about any family member, he's even the eldest
Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by bisoye11(m): 8:20am On Jun 08, 2020
You are shameless and stupid, going to a married man house shamelessly to drink beer.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by Dreyton36: 8:24am On Jun 08, 2020
Poorboy:
From your narration, when you start seeing everything good in your friends wife no let your friend poison you ooo

That slap he slapped his wife you're the cause

Your relationship with his wife is making him feel insecure so change your tactics.
When you see something you, you appreciate it
I've never for once told my friend about his wife or ever discussed about her, but you know guys talks naw
Besides I wasn't the only one there when the argument started, we were about 4 guys
And I'm not into married women never, but my guy no they use eye see skirt
Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by Dreyton36: 8:26am On Jun 08, 2020
bisoye11:
You are shameless and stupid, going to a married man house shamelessly to drink beer.
Thanks for the insult sir, God bless you with what you said to me ijn amen

For your info he comes to my house to drink beer also, yeah I'm not married but I'm engaged and my woman is home too, but she works and comes home late

May God bless you with wisdom

8 Likes

Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 08, 2020
Oga make una free those married couples

Trooping there always is not cool. And why will the wife be calling you to apologize on her husband’s behalf? Careful bro.

You friend is bad but correct him from a distance.

Distance yourself from that married man if you know what’s good for you. If he’s that bad, what about you his friend and other friends that visit?

4 Likes

Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by Thatlong9: 8:44am On Jun 08, 2020
Tell her to leave, man wey be perfectionist na man? Mr right
Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by Poorboy: 8:47am On Jun 08, 2020
Dreyton36:

When you see something you, you appreciate it
I've never for once told my friend about his wife or ever discussed about her, but you know guys talks naw
Besides I wasn't the only one there when the argument started, we were about 4 guys
And I'm not into married women never, but my guy no they use eye see skirt
Your relationship with the wife is in another level if you have his wife phone number tongue

Unless, you're working with the wife in the same office or you are her business partner.

Find a lady and marry so as to keep you busy with your family.

You never settle your matter and I don't think you can settle your friends own.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by chiemmanuel(m): 8:50am On Jun 08, 2020
gfon:
not monetary gain,but because of thier kids,a woman without a child in an abusive marriage would readily leave,but most women with kids won't
it's better she is alive and train her kids than a step mother train them
Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by bisoye11(m): 8:53am On Jun 08, 2020
Dreyton36:

Thanks for the insult sir, God bless you with what you said to me ijn amen

For your info he comes to my house to drink beer also, yeah I'm not married but I'm engaged and my woman is home too, but she works and comes home late

May God bless you with wisdom

You need the wisdom more..engaged and a marriage home are not the same.stop meddling in people's affair.shameless, for even bringing it here.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by Ningen(m): 8:53am On Jun 08, 2020
You want her to settle and make peace with her unrepentant serial cheat and abusive husband?

YOU ARE WICKED.

How do you look her in the eyes after giving her husband money and your crib to cheat inside??

That woman deserves better than a serial cheat and an abusive man. Oh, I am genuinely pleased she's leaving him soon. Just pack well abeg.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by bisoye11(m): 8:56am On Jun 08, 2020
Poorboy:
Your relationship with the wife is in another level if you have his wife phone number tongue

Unless, you're working with the wife in the same office or you are her business partner.

Find a lady and marry so as to keep you busy with your family.

You never settle your matter and I don't think you can settle your friends own.

What kind of a man, will go to his marriage friend home and get drunk, he has an hidden agenda.
Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by Poorboy: 8:58am On Jun 08, 2020
bisoye11:

What kind of a man, will go to his marriage friend home and get drunk, he has an hidden agenda.
The agenda is glaring in his write-up for people that read with understanding. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by mrblessed(m): 8:59am On Jun 08, 2020
Why stand ldly by watching a raging fire? Look for water to douse the flame and quickly put a call to fire service to intervene.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Types Of Kisses? / Meet The 2017 Miss Nairaland / Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.