Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? (15116 Views)

His Gf Dumbed Him Because He Like And Play Igbo Highlife Music. / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? / I Like My Boss Does He Like Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by bkreality(f): 6:17am On Jan 30, 2006
I need help.
OK I'm 14 years old and i like this guy who is 18.  It seems like he likes me! Cus we'd chill in the pool of where he works as a lifeguard.  We'd play handball and all different kinds of things! I have his email address and he has mine.  We'd play handball and whoever loses had to strip! he always wants me to decide what the loser in handball has to do.  He told me he'd do anything. Sometimes he ignores me, i don't know why. then i got one of my friends name Jason who knows this guy i like.  Jason asked the guy i like if he likes me and the guy i like was confused.  then Jason asked the guy i like if he would kiss me and he said no because he'd get in trouble.  i was pretty stunned by that.  Because b4 the guy i like told me he'd do anything. SO I'M LOST... maybe its because he doesn't want anyone else to know. why wouldn't he kiss me when he would play strip games with me? but after i stripped half way he said dun tell anyone.! so idk
i want to know
Why does he ignore me?
does he like me?
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by snazzydawn(f): 9:18am On Jan 30, 2006
IMCO,he likes you,but he still sees you as a minor.Thats why he is afraid.
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by kenflavor(m): 11:29am On Jan 30, 2006
I will advice you to face your studies now, instead of thinking of going into any kind of relationship. That your friends do it doesn't make it right. Dont hurt yourself, because you are too young to go into any sort of relationship, it could also affect you psychologically. So, go read your books girl, may be in 6 years time, you can then give a relationship a chance.

ADVICE
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by snazzydawn(f): 11:57am On Jan 30, 2006
that guy will break your heart so badly.....
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by hotangel2(f): 5:32am On Jan 31, 2006
He likes you. Clear enough... he just don't wanna break any law. Like going out with a minor (although some people do it).

You really shouldnt let the thought of whether or not he likes you bother you. Just try your best to take your mind off that place. Cos even if y'all get together, im sure it won't last much. Cos he'll have to go to college, and you'll be a freshman by then or something of that nature. If he breaks up with you, you won't like it. SO just find someone your age and forget about him.

Plus.. as you can see... after playing strip games with you.. he says you shouldnt tell no one, because he dont wanna get accused of playing strip with a minor.
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by Seun(m): 5:36am On Jan 31, 2006
He shouldn't be playing strip games with a minor. So I think he's not clean. Someone should wake this teenaged girl up, call her parents or something!
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by smartsoft(m): 5:41am On Jan 31, 2006
word
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by Terry1(m): 12:09pm On Jan 31, 2006
OMG!!! where is this world going to, a girl of 14

Seun:

Someone should wake this teenaged girl up, call her parents or something!

Seun u got a point there, someone should help out or else................

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by humpzz: 1:16pm On Jan 31, 2006
crylooser he does'nt like u. for crying out lound ur still 14.
lipsrsealed embarassed undecided
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by africanboy(m): 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2006
girl, u r 14, end of story.

why did i bother reply this post
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by florino37: 2:16pm On Jan 31, 2006
i think ur are not old enogh to handle a relationship, ur book 1st untill u are old enogh to handle it. for God sake u just said u are 14. ur book please
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by shakira: 3:01pm On Jan 31, 2006
hey gurl, i know u are really confused and hurt rite now by what he is doing and what people are sayin, but i think you should confront him and ask him if he likes you or not, my parent use to say that to me to when i was young "FACE YOUR STUDIES" and i know ur's do that too and you don't need another "FACE YOUR STUDIES" song from this people rite now. If you really love this guy just ask him and if he says he don't love you then you need to get over him and start treating him like a big brother ................if you know what i mean ( no more strip game) you really need to get over him and find a real boyfriend, someone who is going to love you back, someone way cuter than him. But gurl u really need to ask him first.
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by snazzydawn(f): 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2006
and what if he says yes?
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by hotspice(f): 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2006
boy tells young teenage girl to strip hmmmmmm boy has dirty things on his mind while girl thinks she is inlove. grin forget about books, forget about religion infact forget about the rest of the world for now....its just you and your love and inside of you, you think he is inlove with you and you go on to have a secret relationship(this he will love)
after all said and done you then realises that he just wanted your body(believe me thats all he sees rite now coupled with the fact that he will always prefere girls his age over u cos they re more matured)how would u feel then?
you are young and ve years ahead of you to meet more super guys that you would wonder what got you crazy over this one. take ur time girl and dont rush into life,just be friends with guys ur age and keep your studies first there is always enough time after wards. cool
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by chinesedoll(f): 11:17am On Feb 02, 2006
U better face ur studies nonsense
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by smartsoft(m): 12:02am On Feb 03, 2006
lol....haven't you seen 14yrs old lady who got 2 babies.. huh ?? this world don change, why u too no face your study lol...
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by Ama(f): 11:52am On Feb 05, 2006
Stick with your classes and keep playing with your dolls. What exactly does a 14 year old and an 18 year old have in common? If you want to watch movie matinee with a 14 year old boy and have a burgar afterwards, then I suppose that is OK. But my dear stay away from the 18 year old guy. Take my word for it, I have been 14 before and it always ends like this cheesy for the guy and like this for the girl sad cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by AfricanQueen(f): 11:03pm On Feb 05, 2006
Sweetheart that boy does not like you. I'm sorry to say but he just using you. If he really liked you he should respect more than that instead of telling you to strip. Ah, for what, nonsense.If he really had feelings for you he would be taking you out and showing you off. I bet you his friends don't even know his i"nterested" in you. You need to focus on your studies instead of worrying about some useless boy who will end up hurting you
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by dejiolowe: 11:13pm On Feb 05, 2006
wait till u r sixteen then u can go for him. with r kelly in trouble with this kinda thing, who wouldnt be scared of minors?
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by kulex2k1(m): 8:11am On Feb 06, 2006
sweetheart believe me all he just want to do with you is have sex and keep having it wit you because he knows you cant say no once you taste it the first time. when he meets a older finer girl he'll just dump you. so you just take it easy and be very carefull.
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by 2nde(m): 8:20am On Feb 06, 2006
Your book is of paramount importance than any lover boy at your age. FOCUS. Must you have a boyfriend? We are approaching the end of days
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by dejiolowe: 11:06am On Feb 06, 2006
2nde:

Your book is of paramount importance than any lover boy at your age. FOCUS. Must you have a boyfriend? We are approaching the end of days
minors v been poking old men since chicken lost their teeth. nothing new under the sun
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by Whitelady1(f): 11:31am On Feb 06, 2006
Quote:
Minors have been poking old men...

Take it from one who knows!
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by dejiolowe: 8:02pm On Feb 06, 2006
White lady:

Quote:
Minors have been poking old men...

Take it from one who knows!
hear it from the one who knows better
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by aljohnson: 3:15am On Feb 07, 2006
Every body should be careful by his/her advise,because i believe that if is your younger sister you will not encourage her to go on . As for you baby girl you have to ask you self this questions, 1 What is love? what kind of love do want in your life? did you want a love that has no future? Listen baby girl, you need two things in your life now, first is god and 2ad is your future which is to face your studies so that you will be somebody tomorrow o k. best of luck to you.
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by ladebi(m): 10:52am On Feb 07, 2006
:othere is one thing i dont understand is like most of u dont understand what is written .she said she is the one that says what should be done to the loser and she brought theSTRIP GAME yall criticizin the brother for that, ur asyin he does not like her have u asked urself why his he ignorin her cos she is young and he does not want her to get hurt .the reason why he is confused when asked if he likes her cos he got no bad intentoins so he never expected that. so plz what yall need to be doin is to advice this young sister to focus throughly whats happenin in the society she should glace through the past and think about the future .THIS BROTHER WAS ONLY HELPIN LET ME TELL U WHY HE IS AVOIDIN HER AND NOT IGNORING HER COS HE DOES NOT WANT ANYTHING SILLY TO HAPPEN ANYTHING CAN HAPEN LIKE WHAT HAPPEND TO JOSEPH IN EGYPT . HE LEFT HIS ROBE THAT WAS THE PROBLEM SO ALL I GOT TO SAY TO THIS LIL MAMA IS TO KEEP UR HEAD HIGH DONT THINK ABOUT SEX . THINK ABOUT IF U FAIL WHAT WILL HAPEN IF U DONT WANT TO FAIL IS TO STUDIE HARD AND IF UR LOOOKIN FOR A RELATIONSHIP IS WITH SOMEBODY WISE WHO KNOWS SEX IS NEVER FOR PLEASURE BUT TO PRODUCE CHILDREN. cool
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by Rhodalyn(f): 5:08pm On Feb 22, 2006
i guess he does, he just thinks u're still a kid
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by Free(f): 5:45pm On Feb 22, 2006
hmmm 14 , 18 i dont really think he likes you
maybe he wants someone he could take advantage of
word,
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by lizzy93(f): 10:09am On Apr 17, 2007
hey girl, like almost everybody said, wat u really nid to do is to face ur studies n not worry urself abt whether he likes u or not cos if anytin happens u r going to be the one 2 loose, so girly 4get abt d guy, concentrate on ur studies n if d guy really likes u he'll wait 4 u or if u guys are really destined 2 be 2gether he'll com back to you.
GOODLUCK. WISH U ALL THE BEST IN LIFE.
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by every(m): 10:44am On Apr 17, 2007
My advice to you is that you face your studies, at this stage you're still very young and tender for this kind of game. The guy is only playing games with you, so be careful.
My advice to you once again is be careful!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by saintchux(m): 11:48am On Apr 17, 2007
14yrs old kia!!!!

What class are u?. At 14 u are talking about loving a guy. What do you understand concerning relationship.

You better face your studies or you see your self having 9 in you waec exam.
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by ukmugun(m): 5:34am On Apr 23, 2007
hehehe, this kain life sef, imagine ooooo, this 14 yr old dey talk luv ooooo, heeeeeeee, come my pikin, u don do ur maths homework? abeg go carry ur book begin dey read!! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something / Men Should Take Note, This Is What Women Are Up To Now. (photo) / Did I go too far with my actions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.