Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,783 members, 7,851,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:36 AM

Nigerian Women Are Pigs! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Are Pigs! (1554 Views)

"Men Are Pigs. They Only Want One Thing." / Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women Are Pigs! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
Today at my workplace, a girl farted in the presence of my boss and fellow co-workers. When we looked at her, all she could say was 'una no dey mess'? My boss then called security on her. That thing you creatures always flaunt releases nothing but shit. You people disgust me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are Pigs! by konkonbilo(m): 7:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
cheesy the mess don reach breaking point nao.. She gat no choice that to realease the nice fragrance for you guys

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Pigs! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
Inside a lady is filled with all manners of useless things

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Pigs! by Dobson43: 7:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
Guys, if una never mess, please cast the first Stone.

I once had this big booty beautiful girl. She eventually ended up my girlfriend. Well I had this habit then. I fart Everytime in front of her. One day, bae had the last laugh. She dropped one atomic mess. The type you can't remove with fan or air freshener. Her reply was that I want to bomb her away well. She had to reply me in the room. Or have you screwed a girl so hard, she loses control and drop the f bombs?

Well, when you have experienced major operation, you would appreciate mess. My brother appreciate mess after undergoing operation and couldn't eat for a week plus.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Pigs! by Thatlong9: 7:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
Lolssss the thing smell well well from ur anger

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Pigs! by daddytime(m): 7:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
rottencorpse:
Today at my workplace, a girl farted in the presence of my boss and fellow coworkers. When we looked at her, all she could say was 'una no dey mess'? My boss then called security on her. That thing you creatures always flaunt releases nothing but shit. You people disgust me.

Have you got a Nigerian mother and sisters? Maybe aunts and cousins?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Pigs! by Millennialaku(m): 7:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
rottencorpse:
Today at my workplace, a girl farted in the presence of my boss and fellow coworkers. When we looked at her, all she could say was 'una no dey mess'? My boss then called security on her . That thing you creatures always flaunt releases nothing but shit. You people disgust me.
for real @ bolded shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women Are Pigs! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
Thatlong9:
Lolssss the thing smell well well from ur anger
The funny thing be say that girl too dey form. She would've just apologized, but instead she asked that stupid question. She just disgraced herself today.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Pigs! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 08, 2020
timekeeper1:
Inside a lady is filled with all manners of useless things
Very true bro
Re: Nigerian Women Are Pigs! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
daddytime:

Have you got a Nigerian mother and sisters? Maybe aunts and cousins?
I don't have a mother neither do I have sisters. All my aunts and cousins are the same as well. Words can't describe how much I loathe women.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Pigs! by MedicH: 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
so much for a man with moniker rottencorpse
Re: Nigerian Women Are Pigs! by 360clips: 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
Who tf names themselve rottencorpse? Wtf
Re: Nigerian Women Are Pigs! by paulolee(m): 8:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
pls stop generalizing, and thats why they are English words like "average", "almost", nearly, i think, maybe etc..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Pigs! by Lordfranklin(m): 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
So because of ordinary mess Nigerian women are pigs abi? I've got a mother, a sister, friends and relatives. Sorry mate, they aren't pigs.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Pigs! by JOACHINpedro: 11:36pm On Jun 08, 2020
Your boss after receiving the package cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Pigs! by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 09, 2020
kids everywhere... don't ever use a particular issue to generalise everyone pls..Nigeria women are not pigs but your colleagues is..rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Pigs! by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:21am On Jun 09, 2020
Millennialaku:

for real @ bolded shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

hahaaaahahaha

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

8 Spirits That Cause Delay In Marriage For Ladies / How To Make 60 Dollars In A Month Using This Website / What Is That One Thing U Need Badly Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.