Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,477 members, 7,846,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market (32143 Views)

Efik, Ibibio, Ijaw, Itsekiri And Other Eastern Minorities / Ijaw, Itsekiri Unite Against Oil Companies, 20 Years After Warri War / Asaba Massacre Nostalgia, Isoko, Urhobo, Ijaw, Itsekiri Let's Weep Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
nowpresence:

Brigadier-General Dominic Obukadata Oneya (born May 26, 1948) was Administrator of Kano State, Nigeria from August 1996 to August 1998 during the military regime of General Sani Abacha, then Administrator of Benue State from August 1998 to May 1999 during the transitional regime of General Abdulsalami Abubakar, handing over power to the elected executive governor George Akume on 29 May 1999.[1] Later, he became Chairman of the Nigeria Football Association.

Tosan okorodudu is urhobo, at least that is what the surname says

you even mentioned omashola, so shameless. karen igho, efe all from big brother and won, you mentioned that dumb boy. smh

acting guide and actor, we have numerous

you mention conoil, I am very sure you will find tens of urhobos in that position. don't have time to start digging. I have a life

you are definitely a kid. cake and fashion design experts.smh. you must be stupid

Matse from Matsecooks-- that tacha asslicking

you must be teenager

babypapa sef an work. your self esteem must be very low

gosh! I cant believe I am having a conversation with a retard

development bank of Africa, common MD. cecelia ibru was the most prominent banker in her time before sanusi happened.

what else, another digged up for rubbish

mumu
Okorodudu is Itsekiri. The current chairman in Warri north is Aduge Okorodudu an Itsekiri man. In terms of finance, Okotie Eboh trounced all urhobos dead and alive. So, forget about rubbishing people
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
nowpresence:

before I respond to others thing you name there
apart from rmd and ibori please name the urhobos with ishekiri mothers that have excel

facts and evidence only

everything here
also name the ishekiris with urhobo mothers and compare the numbers

put everything here

as I know that most ishekiris marry urhobo. infact the marriages between ishekiri and ishekiri are very rare. I wonder why. you can thrown more light on it
Find out about Ejoor. He even married an Itsekiri woman. His elder brother married an Itsekiri woman. It was so rampant then that the last clan head of Okpe or Agbarha made a statement in the 1950s that any Urhobos with an Itsekiri mother should not be given any public office in Urhobo land because they are the ones that will bring ruin to Urhobo nation.
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
nowpresence:

I wish I can see you face to face to hear this rubbish from your mouth
I take my friend seriously. no point of bad mouthing someone to prove a point on a faceless forum.
ishekiri only got lucky with those positions. I think uduagha also aided Pinnock with that. it's all about politics and opportunity at that time. good timing. it could have been anyone. nothing special slowpoke!

ibrus own guardian newspaper. it was founded by one of the ibru brothers
Solomon ogba though isoko headed athletic federation at some point. do you see them repeating it all over the place

you keep on repeating the same names all over the place for a position, not even special.rubbish.

I am not here to discuss my academic records, to massage your small ego

I only have myself to prove that to

what else do you people even have
nothing
keep on repeating same names

Emmanuel ibru was once a board member at NFF.

shut up your mouth. you are so irrelevant
achieve feat...feat that people have achieved already
coming here to brag rubbish

You want to see me face to face. Are you sure? I have already seen your profile picture before you removed it. That tab is even open on my PC. Don't think that everyone with an F on their profile is a female though. Keep on raining abuses.
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by nowpresence(f): 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
Datazone:

Find out about Ejoor. He even married an Itsekiri woman. His elder brother married an Itsekiri woman. It was so rampant then that the last clan head of Okpe or Agbarha made a statement in the 1950s that any Urhobos with an Itsekiri mother should not be given any public office in Urhobo land because they are the ones that will bring ruin to Urhobo nation.
you could only name one person
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Nairalandmonika: 9:20pm On Jun 09, 2020
sylve11:

So in the year 2003 you're still a kid and you're arguing with people who are far older than you and were present as well during the war? cool
U were mature were nor get sense nko.
If u had sense u for mind ur business, foolish old man. If u like quote me with insult, I won't reply u, I have told u my own.
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by nowpresence(f): 9:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
Datazone:

You want to see me face to face. Are you sure? I have already seen your profile picture before you removed it. That tab is even open on my PC. Don't think that everyone with an F on their profile is a female though. Keep on raining abuses.
yeah you have seen my profile so what
do whatever you like with it
but watch your back as well
don't underrate anyone

you can be any gender I don't care

1 Like

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Nairalandmonika: 9:25pm On Jun 09, 2020
nowpresence:

Brigadier-General Dominic Obukadata Oneya (born May 26, 1948) was Administrator of Kano State, Nigeria from August 1996 to August 1998 during the military regime of General Sani Abacha, then Administrator of Benue State from August 1998 to May 1999 during the transitional regime of General Abdulsalami Abubakar, handing over power to the elected executive governor George Akume on 29 May 1999.[1] Later, he became Chairman of the Nigeria Football Association.

Tosan okorodudu is urhobo, at least that is what the surname says

you even mentioned omashola, so shameless. karen igho, efe all from big brother and won, you mentioned that dumb boy. smh

acting guide and actor, we have numerous

you mention conoil, I am very sure you will find tens of urhobos in that position. don't have time to start digging. I have a life

you are definitely a kid. cake and fashion design experts.smh. you must be stupid

Matse from Matsecooks-- that tacha asslicking

you must be teenager

babypapa sef an work. your self esteem must be very low

gosh! I cant believe I am having a conversation with a retard

development bank of Africa, common MD. cecelia ibru was the most prominent banker in her time before sanusi happened.

what else, another digged up for rubbish

mumu
Tosan okorodudu is urhobo? undecided

If u cannot tell the difference between an itsekiri and an urhobo name I don't think u should be having this argument.

It shows u are not even a Deltan person. Just go n ask any urhobo person u know if tosan is an urhobo na. They will look u like a stupid person.
How can u say tosan okorodudu is urhobo, that's just it, u just invalidated every other thing u said. Even an urhobo man will not agree with u on this.
Just to inform u, I am also an okorodudu n am itsekiri. We nor be urhobo abeg, it's not by force to be urhobo.
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
nowpresence:

yeah you have seen my profile so what
do whatever you like with it
but watch your back as well
don't underrate anyone

you can be any gender I don't care
Haha. Don't have to go all paranoid. Na e-warrior you be na. So na your work. Girls mouth sabi sharp well well. If you want to see me though, we can arrange.
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by nowpresence(f): 9:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
Datazone:

Okorodudu is Itsekiri. The current chairman in Warri north is Aduge Okorodudu an Itsekiri man. In terms of finance, Okotie Eboh trounced all urhobos dead and alive. So, forget about rubbishing people
Okotie Eboh names are of urhobo origin
he was the finance minister so? for how long was he even a minister for

in his time maybe, nobody remembers anymore. he is not relevant. move on
but he will always be remembered for being the most corrupt leader, Nigeria ever had. he was acclaimed to be one of the problems Nigeria has today. history will never forget that

you can google that

1 Like

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by nowpresence(f): 9:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
Datazone:

Haha. Don't have to go all paranoid. Na e-warrior you be na. So na your work. Girls mouth sabi sharp well well. If you want to see me though, we can arrange.
I am not paranoid
I am stating fact
I am not scared of you
have that at the back of your mind

1 Like

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 09, 2020
nowpresence:

you could only name one person
Them many. I nor be Urhobo historian. It is a thing of joy to Urhobo familes if their groom is Itsekiri compared to Urhobo. As a young girl, you should know this
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by nowpresence(f): 9:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

If u cannot tell the difference between an itsekiri and an urhobo name I don't think u should be having this argument.

It shows u are not even a Deltan person. Just go n ask any urhobo person u know if tosan is an urhobo na. They will look u like a stupid person.
How can u say tosan okorodudu is urhobo, that's just it, u just invalidated every other thing u said. Even an urhobo man will not agree with u on this.
Just to inform u, I am also an okorodudu n am itsekiri. We nor be urhobo abeg, it's not by force to be urhobo.
who wants you to be Urhobo in the first place
I said the surname is Urhobo

ishekiri bears Urhobo names

omokri, okotie these are Urhobo names you guys bears

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by nowpresence(f): 9:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
Datazone:

Them many. I nor be Urhobo historian. It is a thing of joy to Urhobo familes if their groom is Itsekiri compared to Urhobo. As a young girl, you should know this
God forbid
a thing of joy may be in your dreams

name them or shut up

1 Like

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
nowpresence:

I am not paranoid
I am stating fact
I am not scared of you
have that at the back of your mind
You are. You said you wanted to see me face to.face and then I said I already seen your photo and then you started up with this "I am not scared" shitty talk. Did I ever threaten you? C'mon.
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

She keeps spelling Itsekiri as Ishekiri. She is obsessed with delta I believe but not a deltan and certainly not from Warri

1 Like

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by nowpresence(f): 9:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
Datazone:

You are. You said you wanted to see me face to.face and then I said I already seen your photo and then you started up with this "I am not scared" shitty talk. Did I ever threaten you? C'mon.
you said you have seen my picture, you said that to make me sacred.
i am just telling you, I am not

do whatever you want to do with it

I am waiting

1 Like

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
nowpresence:

God forbid
a thing of joy may be in your dreams

name them or shut up
Then you are not a Deltan. All deltans who live in Warri know this.
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by nowpresence(f): 9:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
Datazone:

She keeps spelling Itsekiri as Ishekiri. She is obsessed with delta I believe but not a deltan and certainly not from Warri
definitely deltan

what else do you have
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by nowpresence(f): 9:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
Datazone:

Then you are not a Deltan. All deltans who live in Warri know this.
you can please yourself all you want
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 09, 2020
nowpresence:

you said you have seen my picture, you said that to make me sacred.
i am just telling you, I am not

do whatever you want to do with it

I am waiting

If I mean you, I will deal with you squarely. Forget about photo. You are an idiot with a wretched life. Dont get me angry at all.
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by nowpresence(f): 9:36pm On Jun 09, 2020
Datazone:

If I mean you, I will deal with you squarely. Forget about photo. You are an idiot with a wretched life. Dont get me angry at all.
shut up
do your worse
orue!
nothing about you scares me

I dare you to do your worse

I want to see
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Nairalandmonika: 9:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
nowpresence:

who wants you to be Urhobo in the first place
I said the surname is Urhobo

ishekiri bears Urhobo names

omokri, okotie these are Urhobo names you guys bears
Shut up, just admit u bleeped up, u saw tosan and u still said he was urhobo. If u knew tosan was an itsekiri name and u still claim he was an urhobo. It shows u are a liar.

U are full of hatred and obsessed with itsekiri but u don't know. See the energy u are putting into irrelevant things like this. U better go n get a life and stop believing all those lies ur parents n tribe people are telling u.
I have many urhobo friends and we do reasonable thing, not this foolish argument, u better wise up, person dey old pass something.

As for the name, it could mean one thing in urhobo n another thing in itsekiri, it doesn't mean it is own by this or that.

If u die, u won't carry the land and name to ur grave. U better get sense n stop lying because of irrelevant things.
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
nowpresence:

you can please yourself all you want
Lol. Itsekiris have bested you lots in most field yet you don't want to acknowledge. In ancient Warri, Urhobos were slaves in case you don't know. Ask around
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by nowpresence(f): 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
Datazone:

common Misogynist behavior
pussie
respect your old age
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Nairalandmonika: 9:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
Datazone:

I tire o, that's just what I observe now, she seems obsessed with itsekiri in particular.
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
nowpresence:

shut up
do your worse
orue!
nothing about you scares me

I dare you to do your worse

I want to see
Okay. But know that it is wrong to give people power over your life like that sad Especially occultic people shocked
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by nowpresence(f): 9:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
Datazone:

Lol. Itsekiris have bested you lots in most field yet you don't want to acknowledge. In ancient Warri, Urhobos were slaves in case you don't know. Ask around
proof or forever remain silent

nothing has the ishekiri achieved with all the years of education. always quoting old stories when the reality is different today

Urhobo have excelled in all endeavors and it only going to get better

1 Like

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

I tire o, that's just what I observe now, she seems obsessed with itsekiri in particular.
Haha. I noticed.
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by nowpresence(f): 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
Datazone:

Okay. But know that it is wrong to give people power over your life like that sad Especially occultic people shocked
I didn't give you power.
I only dared you

I am not scared
take note

1 Like

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by nowpresence(f): 9:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
Datazone:

Haha. I noticed.
no obsession but stating facts

you guys started it

1 Like

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 09, 2020
nowpresence:

proof or forever remain silent

nothing has the ishekiri achieved with all the years of education. always quoting old stories when the reality is different today

Urhobo have excelled in all endeavors and it only going to get better
So all the ones I dey list since you nor see am? All the Itsekiris best best and first first wey I list you Jump am?
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by nowpresence(f): 9:45pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Shut up, just admit u bleeped up, u saw tosan and u still said he was urhobo. If u knew tosan was an itsekiri name and u still claim he was an urhobo. It shows u are a liar.

U are full of hatred and obsessed with itsekiri but u don't know. See the energy u are putting into irrelevant things like this. U better go n get a life and stop believing all those lies ur parents n tribe people are telling u.
I have many urhobo friends and we do reasonable thing, not this foolish argument, u better wise up, person dey old pass something.

As for the name, it could mean one thing in urhobo n another thing in itsekiri, it doesn't mean it is own by this or that.

If u die, u won't carry the land and name to ur grave. U better get sense n stop lying because of irrelevant things.
I said the surname, go and read again, you dumbhead
this wouldn't have happen if you guys weren't bearing Urhobo names

I am giving the same energy you guys gave. don't cry now

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom / Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy / Buhari To Continue Amnesty Programme For Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.