Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,493 members, 7,847,023 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market (32146 Views)

Efik, Ibibio, Ijaw, Itsekiri And Other Eastern Minorities / Ijaw, Itsekiri Unite Against Oil Companies, 20 Years After Warri War / Asaba Massacre Nostalgia, Isoko, Urhobo, Ijaw, Itsekiri Let's Weep Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
nowpresence:

I didn't give you power.
I only dared you

I am not scared
take note
You go soon know.
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by nowpresence(f): 9:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Shut up, just admit u bleeped up, u saw tosan and u still said he was urhobo. If u knew tosan was an itsekiri name and u still claim he was an urhobo. It shows u are a liar.

U are full of hatred and obsessed with itsekiri but u don't know. See the energy u are putting into irrelevant things like this. U better go n get a life and stop believing all those lies ur parents n tribe people are telling u.
I have many urhobo friends and we do reasonable thing, not this foolish argument, u better wise up, person dey old pass something.

As for the name, it could mean one thing in urhobo n another thing in itsekiri, it doesn't mean it is own by this or that.

If u die, u won't carry the land and name to ur grave. U better get sense n stop lying because of irrelevant things.
why don't you tell me what it means in ishekiri first
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by nowpresence(f): 9:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
Datazone:

You go soon know.
I dey wait
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by nowpresence(f): 9:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
Datazone:

So all the ones I dey list since you nor see am? All the Itsekiris best best and first first wey I list you Jump am?
and I gave you same in Urhobo

so?
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Nairalandmonika: 9:48pm On Jun 09, 2020
nowpresence:

I said the surname, go and read again, you dumbhead
this wouldn't have happen if you guys weren't bearing Urhobo names

I am giving the same energy you guys gave. don't cry now
What energy? Did u see me lying up n down to prove a point?
This post was even about ijaw n itsekiri, I am still wondering why urhobo came into the picture.
Abeg I don't have time for mentally unstable person this evening. Bye
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by nowpresence(f): 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

What energy? Did u see me lying up n down to prove a point?
This post was even about ijaw n itsekiri, I still wondering why urhobo came into the picture.
Abeg I don't have time for mentally unstable person this evening. Bye
well next time don't jump on my mention. you mentioned me first.
you sound retard
go take your bills
bye

1 Like

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Shut up, just admit u bleeped up, u saw tosan and u still said he was urhobo. If u knew tosan was an itsekiri name and u still claim he was an urhobo. It shows u are a liar.

U are full of hatred and obsessed with itsekiri but u don't know. See the energy u are putting into irrelevant things like this. U better go n get a life and stop believing all those lies ur parents n tribe people are telling u.
I have many urhobo friends and we do reasonable thing, not this foolish argument, u better wise up, person dey old pass something.

As for the name, it could mean one thing in urhobo n another thing in itsekiri, it doesn't mean it is own by this or that.

If u die, u won't carry the land and name to ur grave. U better get sense n stop lying because of irrelevant things.
Na mumu girl. Carry talk nai she sabi. She is too obsessed with Itsekiri. She has practically rubbished all achievements by Itsekiri on this thread yet she cannot even top her class in secondary school or polytechnic. Nobody in their family has been known in Delta yet she dey here dey insult who go big brother.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
nowpresence:

well next time don't jump on my mention. you mentioned me first.
you sound retard
go take your bills
bye
You are a goat. This thread wasn't about Urhobos yet Urhobos just full here dey talk trash online. You be smallie wey nor reach handle sef.
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
nowpresence:

I dey wait
You go find me see. I bet you.
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by nowpresence(f): 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
Datazone:

Na mumu girl. Carry talk nai she sabi. She is too obsessed with Itsekiri. She has practically rubbished all achievements by Itsekiri on this thread yet she cannot even top his class in secondary school or polytechnic. Nobody in their family has been known in Delta yet she dey here dey insult who go big brother.
talking about known
who knows you as well
what is fame
rubbish
your people are nothing

1 Like

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by nowpresence(f): 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
Datazone:

You go find me see. I bet you.
I dey wait for you
stupid retard

1 Like

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by nowpresence(f): 9:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
Datazone:

You are a goat. This thread wasn't about Urhobos yet Urhobos just full here dey talk trash online. You be smallie wey nor reach handle sef.
you mentioned Urhobo first
don't start crying now
I am ready for you

1 Like

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
nowpresence:

talking about known
who knows you as well
what is fame
rubbish
your people are nothing
Maybe if you know who dey chat with you , you go paraphrase your statement. Can we arrange a meet in a public place?
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2020
nowpresence:

you mentioned Urhobo first
don't start crying now
I am ready for you
Make we try do this offline. You and your family fit enter problem like so o. Be careful
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by RTSC: 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Urhobos are cowards. With their population they should be in charge of delta state
Are they as populous as anioma?

Besides, they already had a governor.

They are not marginalized.
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by nowpresence(f): 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
Datazone:

Maybe if you know who dey chat with you , you go paraphrase your statement. Can we arrange a meet in a public place?
why don't you write your profile here as you are somebody that nobody knows

1 Like

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by nowpresence(f): 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
Datazone:

Make we try do this offline. You and your family fit enter problem like so o. Be careful
shut up
small boy
run to your daddy

1 Like

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
nowpresence:

shut up
small boy
run to your daddy
Where you dey stay for Warri? If you are in Warri, we fit see tomorrow. I'm not based in delta but came home because of covid. I'm currently in Ubeji.
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 09, 2020
nowpresence:

why don't you write your profile here as you are somebody that nobody knows
You fit know me tomorrow. Even snap picture sef.
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by delkuf(m): 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2020
moses718:
Illiteracy has grown to the highest height in urhobo land.
If not for I jaw and Itsekiri no one will even hear of URHOBO, so just shut up.
Now this is a lie. if you ask about Delta State the first tribe they will mention is urhobo
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by nowpresence(f): 10:15pm On Jun 09, 2020
Datazone:

Where you dey stay for Warri? If you are in Warri, we fit see tomorrow. I'm not based in delta but came home because of covid. I'm currently in Ubeji.
as you are a retard you can look for me in the whole of Urhobo

Urhobo land is not so big after all

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by nowpresence(f): 10:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
Datazone:

You fit know me tomorrow. Even snap picture sef.
I want to know you NOW

write it here

prominent nobody

come and tell us your achievement

1 Like

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by ArticleBeast: 10:17pm On Jun 09, 2020
RTSC:

Are they as populous as anioma?

Besides, they already had a governor.

They are not marginalized.
You can't compare the population of Urhobos with the Aniomas. Remember Okpe, Kokori, and other groups struggling to gain a distinct identity were part of Urhobo. Yeah Ibori was of Urhobo descent but in terms of politics in Delta State, Urhobos are at the back seat. The problem is that they are not united. I remember how they nearly killed my Dad over Urhobo Progressive Union nonsense because he was linked to Okpe and contesting for the position. But I respect Ibori for the way and manner he rotates the Governorship of the state.
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 09, 2020
nowpresence:

I want to know you NOW

write it here

prominent nobody

come and tell us your achievement
Haha. You nor wan see me face to face again? You were the one who threatened me at first by saying you want to see me. Small rat like you. That your wings I go first break am first.
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by nowpresence(f): 10:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
Datazone:

Haha. You nor wan see me face to face again? You were the one who threatened me at first by saying you want to see me. Small rat like you. That your wings I go first break am first.
shut up
I said I would like to see your face while you spew nonsense

I have no business with you

everything starts and ends here

orue!

1 Like

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 09, 2020
nowpresence:

shut up
I said I would like to see your face while you spew nonsense

I have no business with you

everything starts and ends here

orue!
E never end o. Your parents must hear all wetin you dey do online. E go shock you.
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by nowpresence(f): 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
Datazone:

E never end o. Your parents must hear all wetin you dey do online. E go shock you.
tell them na

minister of irrelevant

abeg go chop or drink garri sleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
nowpresence:

tell them na

minister of irrelevant

abeg go chop or drink garri sleep
Na you go take your mouth tell them. So long as you dey Warri, we go see. Except you wan lock yourself for house. I don even get your picture sef. Wetin remain?
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by nowpresence(f): 10:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
Datazone:

Na you go take your mouth tell them. So long as you dey Warri, we go see. Except you wan lock yourself for house. I don even get your picture sef. Wetin remain?
go ahead nobody is holding you
such a pussie

if I want to see you, I will let you know but you are not worth the stress

you have my picture do as you like

I won't lose sleep over it
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
nowpresence:

go ahead nobody is holding
such a pussie

if I want to see you, I will you know but nothing is worth the stress

you have my picture do as you like

I won't lose sleep over it
You don dey go pussy o. Nor let me use derogatory word for you. When una don cause problems finish online. When serious things happen to una later people nor go remember wetin una do before.

This your mouth and hand wey nor dey rest so. You go know soonest. Nor lose sleep o, you go need the strength.
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by kasim155: 10:45pm On Jun 09, 2020
I just wonder why u guys will begin to quarrel here on Naira land. Please, Urhobo, Itsekiri and Ijaw, u guys should be live as one n make Delta State great again most especially Warri in particular. Though I never heard of d issue in Ogbe Ijaw market today. But I just pray Warri n its environs will be experiencing constant peace.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by nowpresence(f): 10:45pm On Jun 09, 2020
Datazone:

You don dey go pussy o. Nor let me use derogatory word for you. When una don cause problems finish online. When serious things happen to una later people nor go remember wetin una do before.

This your mouth and hand wey nor dey rest so. You go know soonest. Nor lose sleep o, you go need the strength.
use na
nobody is holding you
its a free world
go ahead

I am here, ready for you anytime

nothing go happen

small pikin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Veteran Journalist, Rotimi Sankore, Is Dead / 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life / "Spiritual Bomb Caused Governor Fayose's G-Wagon To Catch Fire In Lagos" - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.