Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,485 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market (31964 Views)

Efik, Ibibio, Ijaw, Itsekiri And Other Eastern Minorities / Ijaw, Itsekiri Unite Against Oil Companies, 20 Years After Warri War / Asaba Massacre Nostalgia, Isoko, Urhobo, Ijaw, Itsekiri Let's Weep Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Jamesbiodun(m): 3:59pm On Jun 10, 2020
ahaz:
you see dem afonjas snakes..una don first run accuse Igbo's of being happy dey are fighting..now you have exposed you Yoruba's and we now understand who is actually happy..I spit in Yoruba's..tufiakwa
Typical IPOB descendant spit
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by darfay: 8:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
sylve11:

That part touch you... grin grin grin cool

I swear bruuv that datazone babe is really madd like FR, she don deactivate sef
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by OVB123: 9:30pm On Jun 10, 2020

She has not been able to give us any Urhobo scholars apart from criminals and comedians. Don't waste your time with her, it is futile. She will only rubbish your examples
I will want a situation, whereby the urhobo and the itserikiri in this forum, list the name of notable personalities from their tribes. so that at the end we can compared the tribe that have more individuals?
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Binikingdowm: 8:19am On Jun 11, 2020
I heard itskeri just like ijaw lives near the ocean
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Nowenuse: 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
darfay:

Is like you are truly a mad woman
You were angry at what Datazone said. But she has a point. .
I always wondered why Isokos are the weakest group in Delta state meanwhile you guys outnumber the Ijaws and Itsekiris in the state.

You Isokos shut yourself on the foot by distancing away from Urhobos.

Aniomas have the SE Igbos at their Beck and call if anything goes wrong. Itsekiris have the Yorubas to safeguard their interests nationally. Ijaws have a larger population in 2 other states outside Delta.

You Isokos seriously need some self reflection. If Nigeria divides, where will you stand? The Urhobos whom u guys like to separate yourselves from are the only ones who can ever love you like their own.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by senatordave1(m): 3:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nowenuse:

I always wondered why Isokos are the weakest group in Delta state meanwhile you guys outnumber the Ijaws and Itsekiris in the state.

Aniomas have the SE Igbos at their Beck and call if anything goes wrong. Itsekiris have the Yorubas to safeguard their interests nationally. Ijaws have a larger population in 2 other states outside Delta.

You Isokos seriously need some self reflection. If Nigeria divides, where will you stand? The Urhobos whom u guys like to separate yourselves from are the only ones who can ever love you like their own.

Oga,ijaws In delta are more than itsekiris.ijaws dominate three lgas of burutu,bomadi and patani by 90% which have a population of 500,000 and have significant population in warri south west and warri north lgas while isokos are only in isoko north and south numbering less than 500,000.ijaws are nothing less than 700k in delta
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Nowenuse: 4:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
nowpresence, Irijosa777, Datazone, Mystiquefia, Efewestern, darfay

When I said Nigerdelta republic cannot be possible, people said I was just talking trash or being too pro-Igbo.
Looking at the bad blood through this.
It is not difficult to see a people who can live together under a country.

As someone from Plateau. My people, Taraba, Nasarawa and other smaller Middlebelt tribes can never live together with Tiv, Igala, Ebira and Nupe people in one country if Nigeria divides. I don't need a soothsayer to tell me this.

I keep on telling many people, the unity and balance of Nigeria with many factors is what is still enabling many of us to see eye to eye.
If this country divides, many tribes will not see eye to eye.

As someone from a minority culture too, I can perfectly understand and relate with these arguments here between Ijaws, Itsekiris and Urhobos.

Western Colonization and the modern concept of Nationhood is what is affecting most of us Black Africans today. Our ancestors never lived with this concept.
The average Black African always had this concept of LIVE AND LET LIVE. Our forefathers lived together and formed intermixed settlements with each other because they never had this concept of Ethnic Nationalism or Nationhood.

When Nationalism begun in Europe, they slaughtered and displaced millions of themselves until their National boundaries of today came to existence. This is the path that we Africans are now towing.
The disintegration of Nigeria may lead to the second African world war.

My advice for my Deltan brothers is that they must learn to live with each other. It's so unfortunate that the Nigerdeltan tribes have nothing in common that unites them.

Urhobos, you guys must not underestimate the Itsekiris.
I notice how you guys were claiming that there are no Itsekiris in Sapele or Uvwie. Itsekiris for Sapele plenty like nonsense. They may not have a strong stake in Sapele urban by traditional rights, but they have many villages in Sapele rural down the creeks that connects to their settlements in Warri. Even in the Sapele urban they are powerful.
Your fathers have already allowed them to settle there and they cannot easily be driven away because they are not an enclave there.
And the more you people or the Ijaws push them, the more they look towards their Yoruba cousins in the Southwest.

If Nigeria is dividing and Itsekiris due to fear of Urhobos and Ijaws decide to join ODUDUWA REPUBLIC, it will almost spell doom for you Nigerdeltan minorities cos I am not sure you people can withstand the Yoruba nation on your own.

Another advice I have for you Urhobos is that you guys must choose to allign and work with either the Yorubas or Igbos, especially the Igbos. You guys can use through the Aniomas cos u have a good relationship with them.

Ijaws are large enough, and command a large coastline territory to be able to stand on their own when the chips go down. Itsekiris will easily cling to the Yorubas.
Urhobos & Isokos, you guys are too small and landlocked to stand on your own by the time kasala burst for Nigeria.
At most, you people should try to come under an Umbrella with Edo people. But the problem I have with Edo people is that they are so disunited and their individual pride is too much.

See Isokos and Aniomas in Ndokwa east, the way they are so heavily intertwined there and it lead to a conflict in Ibrede town. If this country is to divide, all the Isokos will be sacked from Ndokwa east and even down to Isoko north and South LGA, especially if the Aniomas decide to pitch their tent with Igbos.

Hausa fulani aggression is forcing my own people of more than 200 minority tribes to work on a permanent unity with each other. By next year, Nigeria will start feeling this heat I can promise.
And we will not end there, we will move to forge a strong national alliance with the Igbos. And if possible the Ogoja minorities to help us counter Tiv expansion from the south, cos after Hausa Fulanis, Tivs are the next big cancer plaguing my people.

Nigeria will not survive this rising ethnic nationalism within the next 10 years.

We can never really have lasting peace until we have countries which perfectly fit into our ethnic nationalities.

Yugoslavia and Indian partition is waiting to unfold in Nigeria. It will not take up to 10 years from now.

Cc Blackking98

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by nengibo: 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2020

This is not all. Let me give you some
1. The MD of Conoil - Dr Ebi Omatsola is a renowned geologist and expert in oil and gas in Nigeria
2. Matse from Matsecooks (check her on Instagram to learn how to cook because your food will likely be poison) . She is one of the best chef in Nigeria
3. Patrick doyle - actor
4. Alex eyengho. Former secretary general of actors guild in Nigeria
5. Tosan Jemide - an expert in cakes who is known in Nigeria
7. Toju Foyeh - award winning fashion designer
8. Tosan okorodudu - starred in Britain's got talent
9. Omatsola Oburoh - BBN contestant
10. Clare omatseye - current president of development bank of Nigeria and owner of an award winning company
11. Tsolaye Jeremi - Linda ikeji baby papa. He's is oil mogul and billionaire

If you notice, most Itsekiris I have listed are experts in their field. No room for mediocrity.

And take note, most Urhobos who excel always have Itsekiris as a mother.
some itsekiris in the list have Ijaw- Ebi, and urhobo names so its obvious they hv non itsekiri mothers
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by darfay: 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nowenuse:

When I said Nigerdelta republic cannot be possible, people said I was just talking trash or being too pro-Igbo.

As someone from Plateau. My people, Taraba, Nasarawa and other smaller Middlebelt tribes can never live together with Tiv, Igala, Ebira and Nupe people in one country if Nigeria divides. I don't need a soothsayer to tell me this.

I keep on telling many people, the unity and balance of Nigeria with many factors is what is still enabling many of us to see eye to eye.

As someone from a minority culture too, I can perfectly understand and relate with these arguments here between Ijaws, Itsekiris and Urhobos.

Western Colonization and the modern concept of Nationhood is what is affecting most of us Black Africans today. Our ancestors never lived with this concept.
The average Black African always had this concept of LIVE AND LET LIVE. Our forefathers lived together and formed intermixed settlements with each other because they never had this concept of Ethnic Nationalism or Nationhood.

When Nationalism begun in Europe, they slaughtered and displaced millions of themselves until their National boundaries of today came to existence. This is the path that we Africans are now towing.

My advice for my Deltan brothers is that they must learn to live with each other. It's so unfortunate that the Nigerdeltan tribes have nothing in common that unites them.

I notice how you guys were claiming that there are no Itsekiris in Sapele or Uvwie. Itsekiris for Sapele plenty like nonsense. They may not have a strong stake in Sapele urban by traditional rights, but they have many villages in Sapele rural down the creeks that connects to their settlements in Warri. Even in the Sapele urban they are powerful.
Your fathers have already allowed them to settle there and they cannot easily be driven away because they are not an enclave there.
And the more you people or the Ijaws push them, the more they look towards their Yoruba cousins in the Southwest.

If Nigeria is dividing and Itsekiris due to fear of Urhobos and Ijaws decide to join ODUDUWA REPUBLIC, it will almost spell doom for you Nigerdeltan minorities cos I am not sure you people can withstand the Yoruba nation on your own.

Another advice I have for you Urhobos is that you guys must choose to allign and work with either the Yorubas or Igbos, especially the Igbos. You guys can use through the Aniomas cos u have a good relationship with them.

Ijaws are large enough, and command a large coastline territory to be able to stand on their own when the chips go down. Itsekiris will easily cling to the Yorubas.
Urhobos & Isokos, you guys are too small and landlocked to stand on your own by the time kasala burst for Nigeria.
At most, you people should try to come under an Umbrella with Edo people. But the problem I have with Edo people is that they are so disunited and their individual pride is too much.

See Isokos and Aniomas in Ndokwa east, the way they are so heavily intertwined there and it lead to a conflict in Ibrede town. If this country is to divide, all the Isokos will be sacked from Ndokwa east and even down to Isoko north and South LGA, especially if the Aniomas decide to pitch their tent with Igbos.

Hausa fulani aggression is forcing my own people of more than 200 minority tribes to work on a permanent unity with each other. By next year, Nigeria will start feeling this heat I can promise.
And we will not end there, we will move to forge a strong national alliance with the Igbos. And if possible the Ogoja minorities to help us counter Tiv expansion from the south, cos after Hausa Fulanis, Tivs are the next big cancer plaguing my people.

Nigeria will not survive this rising ethnic nationalism within the next 10 years.

We can never really have lasting peace until we have countries which perfectly fit into our ethnic nationalities.

Yugoslavia and Indian partition is waiting to unfold in Nigeria. It will not take up to 10 years from now.

Cc Blackking98

(1) I admire the Tivs a lot, I love their culture and everything about them, so I'm surprised that y'all guys from Taraba and neighbouring state hates them, why is that?

(2) I'm not familiar with Sapele and Delta state in general but I know that itsekiri have over ran most urhobo local government. I heard itsekiri language is dominant in sapele and to some extent oghara. But are they more than the okpes in sapele or at par with Urhobos in general

(3) I don't know if urhobo and isoko won't be able to stand on their own if Nigeria was to totally disintegrate but if that day ever comes I hope the urhobo people would stand aside for the ijaws and itsekiri to eliminate each other first, so they reclaim whatever lands have been stolen from them and I think Urhobos have access to the sea at sapele if at all.

(4) I don't think ethnic integration is a bad idea like what happened in some part of Ndokwa East area. Ibrede is not even billingual to start with, I think it was some land dispute between families that divided the town not ethnicity. Some of the towns have both languages as their mother tongue like Asaba Ase and they Co exist very peacefully

Nowenuse:

Datazone is a stupid babe and I'm sure she must be possessed by water spirit.

The truth is that the isoko people are not as strategically placed as both ijaw and itsekiri people.
The ijaw people were beneficiaries of the amnesty fraud and thus now have very influential people and wealth people and lots of warlords the ijaws are master riggerd, I find it very surprising that tiny Bomadi always produces the most votes in Delta State
The itsekiri were among the first to have contact with the Europeans and we're exposed to Western education before us so that gave them a head start plus have the most powerful monarch in Delta State and being strategically placed in the important city of warri
The bottom line is that Isoko people are not as wealth or influential as both of them but I think we have superior strength at least to itsekiri and Even if ijaws are slightly more on paper I just don't c them anywhere at all. If the senatorial district came down to voting by ethnicity, it would be between the isoko and ijaw and our two lgas have superior voting strength than the pure 3 ijaw lga, so it would be down to the warri areas especially warri south and I think Urhobos (settler and native) should naturally vote Isokos ahead of ijaw and itsekiri
Urhobo and isoko people are very much the same people, if I wanted to ask my dad when I was younger I would go indirectly. I would ask him if he understood our urhobo neighbours because they both communicated in their respective native tongues but his excuse was that they spoke "light" urhobo(he was actually right tho) and that was why he understood but if I ask directly he would say he doesn't understand urhobo and that's why we are of different ethnicities, my mum speaks both tho. I think both groups should come up with a new name that all 5 sub ethnicity of the urhobo- isoko people can gladly accept without fear of dominance. Asides outsiders can hardly tell who is from one group or the other. A political union between both groups would help (the Urhobos) dominate Delta state

1 Like

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by darfay: 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
senatordave1:

Oga,ijaws In delta are more than itsekiris.ijaws dominate three lgas of burutu,bomadi and patani by 90% which have a population of 500,000 and have significant population in warri south west and warri north lgas while isokos are only in isoko north and south numbering less than 500,000.ijaws are nothing less than 700k in delta

Isoko north and south has a combined population of over 500k, there are Isoko minorities in ndokwa East too plus those ijaw local government are not really populated. I'm sure ozoro is more populated than the entire Patani lga. Even if at all ijaws outnumber isoko people it would be very marginal
What state are you from if you don't mind my asking?
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by senatordave1(m): 9:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
darfay:

Isoko north and south has a combined population of over 500k, there are Isoko minorities in ndokwa East too plus those ijaw local government are not really populated. I'm sure ozoro is more populated than the entire Patani lga. Even if at all ijaws outnumber isoko people it would be very marginal
What state are you from if you don't mind my asking?

What matters is that ijaws outnumber isokos
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by darfay: 10:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
senatordave1:

What matters is that ijaws outnumber isokos

I really want to believe that but we don't see them anywhere

1 Like

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by senatordave1(m): 10:13pm On Jun 11, 2020
darfay:

I really want to believe that but we don't see them anywhere

They love to keep a low profile man
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by darfay: 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
senatordave1:

They love to keep a low profile man

Abi u guys are non existent ni

1 Like

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by nowpresence(f): 5:15am On Jun 12, 2020
Nowenuse:

Cc Blackking98
If the ishekiri decides to go with the yorubas, better for them. I hope they pick that choice.
we never benefitted anything under the western region.
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by enochogaga(m): 7:19am On Jun 12, 2020
Nyanabo:

Sagbama is also Ijaw sir. Dont get it wrong.

Which tribe they speak in yenegoa?
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Daum: 7:49am On Jun 12, 2020
darfay:

(1) I admire the Tivs a lot, I love their culture and everything about them, so I'm surprised that y'all guys from Taraba and neighbouring state hates them, why is that?

(2) I'm not familiar with Sapele and Delta state in general but I know that itsekiri have over ran most urhobo local government. I heard itsekiri language is dominant in sapele and to some extent oghara. But are they more than the okpes in sapele or at par with Urhobos in general

(3) I don't know if urhobo and isoko won't be able to stand on their own if Nigeria was to totally disintegrate but if that day ever comes I hope the urhobo people would stand aside for the ijaws and itsekiri to eliminate each other first, so they reclaim whatever lands have been stolen from them and I think Urhobos have access to the sea at sapele if at all.

(4) I don't think ethnic integration is a bad idea like what happened in some part of Ndokwa East area. Ibrede is not even billingual to start with, I think it was some land dispute between families that divided the town not ethnicity. Some of the towns have both languages as their mother tongue like Asaba Ase and they Co exist very peacefully

Datazone is a stupid babe and I'm sure she must be possessed by water spirit.

The truth is that the isoko people are not as strategically placed as both ijaw and itsekiri people.
The ijaw people were beneficiaries of the amnesty fraud and thus now have very influential people and wealth people and lots of warlords the ijaws are master riggerd, I find it very surprising that tiny Bomadi always produces the most votes in Delta State
The itsekiri were among the first to have contact with the Europeans and we're exposed to Western education before us so that gave them a head start plus have the most powerful monarch in Delta State and being strategically placed in the important city of warri
The bottom line is that Isoko people are not as wealth or influential as both of them but I think we have superior strength at least to itsekiri and Even if ijaws are slightly more on paper I just don't c them anywhere at all. If the senatorial district came down to voting by ethnicity, it would be between the isoko and ijaw and our two lgas have superior voting strength than the pure 3 ijaw lga, so it would be down to the warri areas especially warri south and I think Urhobos (settler and native) should naturally vote Isokos ahead of ijaw and itsekiri
Urhobo and isoko people are very much the same people, if I wanted to ask my dad when I was younger I would go indirectly. I would ask him if he understood our urhobo neighbours because they both communicated in their respective native tongues but his excuse was that they spoke "light" urhobo(he was actually right tho) and that was why he understood but if I ask directly he would say he doesn't understand urhobo and that's why we are of different ethnicities, my mum speaks both tho. I think both groups should come up with a new name that all 5 sub ethnicity of the urhobo- isoko people can gladly accept without fear of dominance. Asides outsiders can hardly tell who is from one group or the other. A political union between both groups would help (the Urhobos) dominate Delta state

Nobody speaks itsekiri in Oghara
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by nowpresence(f): 8:52am On Jun 12, 2020
Daum:

Nobody speaks itsekiri in Oghara
he seems to believe everything he reads online
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Igboid: 9:45am On Jun 12, 2020
Nowenuse:

Cc Blackking98

Your knowledge of these issues never cease to astound me.
People like you who understand the delicate matrix and balance of inter ethnic relations should be at decision making tables of the government in civilized climes.
But this is a failed country. So we have ignorant ones leading the educated ones.
It's a pity.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Malawian(m): 2:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
Binikingdowm:
I heard itskeri just like ijaw lives near the ocean
You heard? If truly you were Bini, you would have known they are your next door neighbor. Your are truly Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Binikingdowm: 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2020
Malawian:

You heard? If truly you were Bini, you would have known they are your next door neighbor. Your are truly Fulani.
she I know why I asked the question
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:55pm On Jun 12, 2020
Malawian:

you just finding out now grin cheesy grin cheesy the guy is part of we the south south people grin cheesy
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Malawian(m): 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
Binikingdowm:
she I YOU know why I asked the question
Abokki
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by RuggedSniper: 1:30am On Jun 18, 2020
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by RuggedSniper: 1:51am On Jun 18, 2020
Nowenuse:

Cc Blackking98
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by AreaFada2: 5:43am On Jun 22, 2020
nowpresence:

If the ishekiri decides to go with the yorubas, better for them. I hope they pick that choice.
we never benefitted anything under the western region.

Really? Warri did not benefit under Ogbemudia military govt?

Midwest/Bendel was from 1963 to 1991. About 28 years, of which only about 8 years was civilian govt. And we have had 20 years of democracy since the last 20 years. And took Itsekiri 8 years to produce a governor in Uduaghan in Delta. Delta with fewer tribes compared with all of Midwest.

Delta capital went to Asaba and not Warri. You have not questioned Aniomas accepting the offer from Babangida. grin cheesy
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Anonymousssssss: 5:50pm On Nov 05, 2023
Iriruaga100:

Its a known fact that you people don't own Olu palace land and the rest of Ekrede-itsekiri.. You're can't despite the fact that its a leased land that you pay rent on. I know the terrain of warri too well, old warri is Ogbangue while main warri is okere and Okumagba axis. Okere is owned by Okumagba family, any name attached to okere was done by you people after the land was leased to your forefathers. Please name the Itsekiri village in urhobo land outside the three warri local government?? Don't mention Ogbolokposo, its not an itsekiri community in uview and don't talk about Sapele, the orodje stopped you guys from holding your yearly festival, that's enough to tame you people from holding any stake in sapele..

Lol bush man don drop quote ๐Ÿ˜‚
Them use beer parlor talk swear for una?๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Why truth no just dey una mouth?

all your claims are nothing but lies from your greedy envious ingrates you called accentors ๐Ÿ˜‚

Olu of Warri never got lands from okumagba to build his palace
That's a very big lie๐Ÿคฃ
Reverse was the case
It was okumagba who got the land from the OLU OF WARRI
or didnโ€™t you read the land case?
okumagba lied and as a result was fined the sum of ยฃ150 pounds๐Ÿคฃ

the land which the Olu of Warri palace is sitting on belongs to the awani and opuegen family of ugbori both of itsekiri decents

You folks are migrants and tenants in warri
Your people lost all land cases against us apart from okumagba which you only won posesery right to
but the radical title remains with the OLU OF WARRI

We have the power and Authority to chased y'all out of our lands in "Warri''
only on the condition yall mentain yourself ( you can confirm this from the supreme court statement )

And didn't both the Urohobo's and IJAW'S testified in the 1934 court case when they had land dispute as regards ogbe-ijoh
that the land was given to them by the OLU of Warri?

The case was between Urohobo's and IJAW'S
And they both admitted and testified in court that they got the land from the OLU OF WARRI to settle on.

And as for the ijaws they have no case in the entire 3 warri LGA of itsekiri
They've been bared by the court from contesting any land ownership in the region๐Ÿคฃ

The Urohobo's on the other hand lost all land claims to Warri ๐Ÿคฃ
U guys owned no lands in Warri'' nothing not even a grain of sand๐Ÿ˜‚

Now as regard your claims of ugbolokoso not belongings to itsekiri you're dead wrong ๐Ÿคฃ
You lied ๐Ÿคฃ

i know you're fully aware that ugbolokposo wasnโ€™t surrounded
for it shareโ€™s boundaries with Warri south LGA through "Tori'' another itsekiri town in uvwie which was later marginalized by you'r people the "urhoboโ€™s''

The entire area was a regional force of us itsekiriโ€™s long before y'all even think of ranning away from benin and then start migrating into our lands to seek protection and eventually start stealing it due to ur population unknowingly to y'all that we've documented every grains of sand on our land's ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

but we didnโ€™t react at first because we take y'all as our brothers
until una thief thief nature start na we put una for una place 2seconds๐Ÿคฃ

That's how y'all went to far away Ondo state to make claim's that anywhere Palm trees can be found belongs to y'all the Urohobo's ๐Ÿ˜‚
THIEVES ๐Ÿ˜‚

Una wey migrate come meet us in today's present day "Delta state'' which was formerly called warri province dey run mouth ๐Ÿ˜

If i should tell you the reasons why your accentors ran from Benin ehhh omor you go cry tire ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿคฃ
But I won't due to my mom is urohobo as well so I'll restrain from such
And she knows the dark and the light side of Urohobo's history aswell and she told me for a fact that warri belongs to itsekiri and narrated how her grandpa told her some part's of warri was entirely a swap which was filled by the itsekiri's and we're also reverd to as the river people
And till date there's still a place in warri called "swamp road'' That's where the government house is bullt on

If only you folks could be as truthful and honest as my mom and every other sane Urohobo's i know who aren't in denials of the concrete facts and documentations which proves the ownership of Warri to be historically and rightfully belonging to itsekiri's we won't be having this discussion in the very first place๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ

But anyways I know yall will keep being in denials ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ because of yor greedy traits y'all poseses so If e sure for you and you know say you get seven head go Ugbolokposo go tell them this trash wey you just talk for here so I dare you.

If you no use your head run ehhh ma bend๐Ÿคฃ

even uvwie LGA Dey fear ugbolokposo na commoner like you Dey rant ๐Ÿ˜‚

Because we give una privilege una won take the whole village ๐Ÿ˜’
Bunch of ingrates ๐Ÿคฎ

ugbolokposo right from time has always belongs to itsekiri
go through your history and stop spewing trash from your empty uneducated skull
MUMU๐Ÿคฃ

Another Lie again ๐Ÿ˜‚
the festival was held and
all the masquerades came out to celebrate the festival In OGUANJA
till date one of our families compound is there ๐Ÿ˜‚
them no born your orodje well to try am na ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
you won make him collect physically and spiritually?
or are you guys forgetting that the water daiety you guys worship since centuries
belongs to us?๐Ÿ˜‚
Funny thing is that till date una never still Sabi use am ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Your people even got their styles of dressing and delicacy from us itsekiri's
They learned it all from us their masters ๐Ÿ˜‚

That's is why still date it's only the neighboring Urohobo's settlements close to us such as OKPE and UVWIE who are the only ones who can prepare our delicacy very well ๐Ÿ˜‚

And for your information
there are more itsekiri communities in Delta central than there are urohobo communities in delta south ๐Ÿ˜‚

Our communities span across 5 LGA Of delta central and according to NPC they are more than 700k itsekiris in delta central and more than 376k itsekiris in itsekiri's
community in Edo state.

below are the lists of itsekiri community in present day Delta central
๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿพ

(. For SAPELE LGA.WE HAVE ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿพ)
1) UGBEKOKO
2) UGBEYIYI
3) OGORODE
4) OTON IYATSERE
5) AJIMELE
6) OBONTIE
7) AJA OJIGWO
cool AJA SAGAY
9) IDALE -UGBEYIYI
10) Oguanja
11) AJA MANGO
12) OGUANJA - UGBEGE
13) ARUWON

(FOR ETHIOPE WEST LGA WE HAV๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿพ)
1) AJA fetughe
2) AJA uduaghan
3) EFUROKEP
4) OYEAJA COMMUNITY
5) EKUOBODO COMMUNITY
6) IBIRIFO COMMUNITY
7) OWEH COMMUNITY
cool IFOLE COMMUNITY
9) OBITUKPAGHA COMMUNITY
10)EFO COMMUNITY
11)AJATITON COMMUNITY

(FOR OKPE LGA WE HAVE ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿพ )

1) OGUOYIBO COMMUNITY

(.FOR UDU LGA WE HAVE๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿพ )

1) IGBOGIDI COMMUNITY

(.FOR UVWIE LGA ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿพ)

1) UGBOLOKPOSO COMMUNITY
2) UMAH VILLAGE

LOL ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ Urohobo WAYO ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ

Y'ALL BRUNCH OF THIEVES AND INGRATES ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
Learn to be truthful at all time cause no matter how hard you try to hide the truth with lies it will always finds its way out and that's a fact
Know this and know Peace โœŒ๐Ÿพ
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Anonymousssssss: 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2023
Iriruaga100:

Its a known fact that you people don't own Olu palace land and the rest of Ekrede-itsekiri.. You're can't despite the fact that its a leased land that you pay rent on. I know the terrain of warri too well, old warri is Ogbangue while main warri is okere and Okumagba axis. Okere is owned by Okumagba family, any name attached to okere was done by you people after the land was leased to your forefathers. Please name the Itsekiri village in urhobo land outside the three warri local government?? Don't mention Ogbolokposo, its not an itsekiri community in uview and don't talk about Sapele, the orodje stopped you guys from holding your yearly festival, that's enough to tame you people from holding any stake in sapele..

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: A New Twist In The Tale - Tunde Olusunle / 2023: โ€˜Judas Iscariotโ€™ Hellbent On Spoiling Southโ€™s Chances โ€“ Shettima / Multinational Companies Exit Nigeria Amid High Operating Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.