Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Bungalow - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Bungalow (25131 Views)

3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale In Enugu / 3brm All Ensuit, Bungalow, Alone In A Compound Of Full Plot Size.. 1.2M, A Yr. / Pics Of A Low Cost And Decent Newly Built 3 Bedroom Bungalow In Command, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bungalow by cinzo: 12:03pm On Feb 14, 2011
2dmax:

Congrats to all. Do get your best qoutes for electrical wires and cables from us. Just mail us @ maxndianaefo@yahoo.com for your best qoutes. Thanks and God speed!

Will remember you once am ready. But you can also drop your pricelist here. Peeps might be intrested.
Re: Bungalow by cinzo: 7:01pm On Feb 14, 2011
I wanted to upload the pictures but its saying the size is too much. Does anyone know how to resize a picture?
Re: Bungalow by RichDad1(m): 7:21am On Feb 15, 2011
I dont know how to do that.but can you send it to me @ at aol.com.thanks
Re: Bungalow by 2dmax(m): 9:00am On Feb 15, 2011
cinzo:

Will remember you once am ready. But you can also drop your pricelist here. Peeps might be intrested.
cinzo dear,because of the varied specifications of cables, it will make better sense if one posts/send mail to moi as the wirer list is written then i can answer prompt! happy hols today.
Re: Bungalow by Demainman1: 1:48pm On Feb 15, 2011
Hi, Edit the Picture with 'Microsoft Office Picture Manager'. Click 'Picture' on the menu bar and click 'Resize'. Resize to 50% or 25% of its original size and save it. you can then upload the new picture.

You can also edit picture with 'Paint'. Click Image on the Menu bar. Select Attributes. Change the Width and Height dimension to something small and save the result to reduce the size. Upload
Re: Bungalow by cinzo: 9:01am On Feb 16, 2011
Demain_man:

Hi, Edit the Picture with 'Microsoft Office Picture Manager'. Click 'Picture' on the menu bar and click 'Resize'. Resize to 50% or 25% of its original size and save it. you can then upload the new picture.

You can also edit picture with 'Paint'. Click Image on the Menu bar. Select Attributes. Change the Width and Height dimension to something small and save the result to reduce the size. Upload

Bros you are too much! the pictures have been resized. Will post them in the evening.
Re: Bungalow by cinzo: 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2011
A guy on nairaland here is saying he will sell glass blocks for N530 per block. Is that a good price? Cos I have seen an advert where it was N270 but I did not copy down the number.
Re: Bungalow by cinzo: 6:05pm On Feb 16, 2011
Gate

Re: Bungalow by cinzo: 6:07pm On Feb 16, 2011
Well

Re: Bungalow by cinzo: 6:08pm On Feb 16, 2011
Gate

Re: Bungalow by cinzo: 1:31pm On Feb 17, 2011
This post is gone.
Re: Bungalow by cinzo: 8:30am On Feb 21, 2011
grin
Re: Bungalow by cinzo: 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2011
Guys I want to know the advantages and disadvantages of conduit wiring.
Re: Bungalow by tony13: 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2011
HI,

CINZO i need your advice on my building at ibadan,

how much is this gate.

i need 60 cement at reduce prize if possible

on roofing,stages to follow.

many thanks
Re: Bungalow by cinzo: 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2011
This post is gone.
Re: Bungalow by 2dmax(m): 7:30am On Feb 23, 2011
@cinzo, as per conduit wiring, i believe is for the aesthetic purposes only. It doesnt make the cable last longer does it make it work better. Rather in time for rewiring, adjustment, repair, you have to break into walls to access the wire, there by making it more expensive in maintainance.
Re: Bungalow by cinzo: 8:43am On Feb 23, 2011
2dmax:

@cinzo, as per conduit wiring, i believe is for the aesthetic purposes only. It doesnt make the cable last longer does it make it work better. Rather in time for rewiring, adjustment, repair, you have to break into walls to access the wire, there by making it more expensive in maintainance.

My tots exactly. But peeps are saying surface wiring is no longer in vogue. I think I might go for surface wiring though. Still thinking about it sha grin
Re: Bungalow by olubuffett: 9:16am On Feb 23, 2011
@cinzo

surface wiring i beg come back 2 d 21st century, those cables last for years(over 50yrs)
Re: Bungalow by cinzo: 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2011
olubuffett:

@cinzo

surface wiring i beg come back 2 d 21st century, those cables last for years(over 50yrs)

Bros I can't understand what you are saying! I am asking which one I shd go for- Surface or Conduit wiring?
Re: Bungalow by RichDad1(m): 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2011
@cinzo,
Just go with your mind.I've always been thinking of all this surface and conduit stuff as a matter of preference.As for me because of the economical side effect i'll only be doing the conduit in my living room(because f the POP ceiling)and surface in all other rooms to cut cost.
Re: Bungalow by olubuffett: 3:03am On Feb 24, 2011
cinzo:

Bros I can't understand what you are saying! I am asking which one I shd go for- Surface or Conduit wiring?

@cinzo
What am saying is for safety reason, surface wiring is exposed and there is no sort of protection against damages. with conduit you don't have to break walls when rewiring the cables can be pulled out and replaced.
Re: Bungalow by cinzo: 8:26am On Feb 24, 2011
olubuffett:

@cinzo
What am saying is for safety reason, surface wiring is exposed and there is no sort of protection against damages. with conduit you don't have to break walls when rewiring the cables can be pulled out and replaced.

So which one do you suscribe to? Conduit or surface?
Re: Bungalow by olubuffett: 3:54pm On Feb 24, 2011
^^
Use Conduit, Stay Blessed.
Re: Bungalow by cinzo: 8:14am On Feb 25, 2011
olubuffett:

^^
Use Conduit, Stay Blessed.

Thanks
Re: Bungalow by cinzo: 4:42pm On Mar 07, 2011
Anybody home?
Re: Bungalow by 2dmax(m): 5:06pm On Mar 07, 2011
kind off! cinzo, how u dey?
Re: Bungalow by cinzo: 7:51am On Mar 08, 2011
Bros I dey like dele.
Re: Bungalow by busayowale: 10:55am On Mar 08, 2011
Congrats On the progress of your building Bro. I am starting a similar building in Ibadan in a couple of weeks and i don't have a clue how much things are in Nigeria.Do you suggest i hire someone to supervise the building?
Re: Bungalow by olubuffett: 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2011
Cinzo & Co

Was going on and how is the building ? stay blessed and more money to your palm.
Re: Bungalow by lovetosin: 2:09am On May 29, 2011
@ cinzo,rich dad, i hail bros o,pls me too i be common man like una, i am starting my project now along lagos/ibadan expressway, pls i need contact for ur purchase of materials e.g blocks,sharp and soft sand,granite and cement at affordable rates, me wan be homeowner like una, shocked, pls any help i no mind.you can send ur # to my in-box at tosan4life@yahoo.com, tanx
Re: Bungalow by jaytime(m): 10:30am On May 30, 2011
Painter and PVC Ceiling man inhouse. Call 08123275855. Reduced rates 4 Nairalanders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Policeman Dies As Burning Building Collapses In Lagos / Building Collapses In Bariga, Lagos / CBN Reveals How Nigerians Can Own A New Home, Pay Within 25 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.