Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Bungalow - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Bungalow (25144 Views)

3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale In Enugu / 3brm All Ensuit, Bungalow, Alone In A Compound Of Full Plot Size.. 1.2M, A Yr. / Pics Of A Low Cost And Decent Newly Built 3 Bedroom Bungalow In Command, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bungalow by RichDad1(m): 10:26am On Feb 04, 2011
cinzo,
i guess that is yahoo messenger right?i prefer nimbuzz or facebook but anyways i will add you on yahoo and notify you.
Re: Bungalow by cinzo: 11:26am On Feb 04, 2011
This post is gone.
Re: Bungalow by cinzo: 3:06pm On Feb 04, 2011
Somebody praise the Lord! I finished the fencing today! Waiting for the man who constructed the gate to bring it for mounting.
Re: Bungalow by RichDad1(m): 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2011
congrats bro! I am trying to get the estimate for the roofing.Yea! I will av to register a new yahoo accout.I'll contact you as soon as i can.
Re: Bungalow by cinzo: 8:11am On Feb 07, 2011
This post is gone.
Re: Bungalow by cinzo: 10:54am On Feb 07, 2011
This post is gone.
Re: Bungalow by Demainman1: 11:14am On Feb 07, 2011
@Cinzo, Does the door include the door frame? N8,000 is what is costing me per door frames alone. I wonder if I am being ripped off.

Can someone advice me if it's possible to get a well made steel door in nigeria or must I buy the imported chinese ones?
Re: Bungalow by cinzo: 3:41pm On Feb 07, 2011
^Bros thanks for reminding me oh. I have totally forgotten that doors will be hanged on frames. Will call him to find out.
Re: Bungalow by Demainman1: 4:17pm On Feb 07, 2011
^^^^

U r welcome. Also did manage to find out the cost of the interlocking blocks for paving. What are the other cheaper alternative if i cannot afford the interlocking blocks for my house? I don't like the idea of using only cement/sand mix.
Re: Bungalow by cinzo: 4:25pm On Feb 07, 2011
This post is gone.
Re: Bungalow by Demainman1: 4:51pm On Feb 07, 2011
Thanks. I will bear this in mind when it comes to the paving level. It is a country home hence i don't want to waste all my resources on it.
Re: Bungalow by cinzo: 5:15pm On Feb 07, 2011
^ Welcome bro!
Re: Bungalow by durojim: 5:48pm On Feb 07, 2011
Nice work guys. I am starting a project in Ibadan and I will like to know the cost of workmanship (foundation and up to lintel level) for a two bedroom bungalow all ensuit and a five bedroom all ensuite with 1 living room and 1 family room and a visitor toilet. And also the price of the following below.

1. A bag of cement
2. Sand
3. Gravel
4. Dust for making the blocks
Re: Bungalow by cinzo: 6:55pm On Feb 07, 2011
This post is gone.
Re: Bungalow by durojim: 7:19pm On Feb 07, 2011
@ cinzo
Thanks for the quick response. What about the workmanship. How much did it cost? Please advice
Re: Bungalow by RichDad1(m): 7:51pm On Feb 07, 2011
cinzo,
I am happy to see you progressing in your project.plz what is your take on coloured adex roofing sheet(slate) and short span aluminium roofing sheets?i am trying to see the pros and cons because i cant afford the long span and i dont to use the traditional slate.thanks
Re: Bungalow by larimo(m): 7:51am On Feb 08, 2011
cinzo:

Thanks it has not been easy. I met with the guy who would build the house yesterday and he wants to charge 180k from foundation up to two coaches after the lintel.

Hopefully that will start by the third week of this month.

For a bungalow, they should charge you more than N50 per block. I did mine in Lagos for N45
Re: Bungalow by larimo(m): 7:56am On Feb 08, 2011
@mikeadeoye,

what are the dimensions of the rooms you mentioned? You cant do an estimate without dimensions,
Re: Bungalow by fizzybaba(m): 9:50am On Feb 08, 2011
cost of foundation for a three bedroom bungalow please!

a break down of the cost would be appreciated!

many thanks
Re: Bungalow by cinzo: 10:53am On Feb 08, 2011
fizzybaba:

cost of foundation for a three bedroom bungalow please!

a break down of the cost would be appreciated!

many thanks

Bros you did not indicate the area you wish to erect the building. The location is very inportant in factoring costs that will be incurred.
Re: Bungalow by RichDad1(m): 10:54am On Feb 08, 2011
cinzo,
any ideda about what i ask earlier?(roofing sheets)
Re: Bungalow by RichDad1(m): 10:58am On Feb 08, 2011
cinzo,
are u online now? I am trying to add you perhaps we can chat?
Re: Bungalow by fizzybaba(m): 11:00am On Feb 08, 2011
location is ibafo, along lagos ibadan express way

land is in good condition

awaiting your response
Re: Bungalow by cinzo: 11:45am On Feb 08, 2011
This post is gone.
Re: Bungalow by fizzybaba(m): 2:32pm On Feb 08, 2011
@cinzo: u have provided the price. however i do not know the quantity of materials i would require. i need to make a financial budget of the cost for FOUNDATION works alone.

thnx
Re: Bungalow by cinzo: 3:17pm On Feb 08, 2011
@fizzybaba, I am not a quantity surveyor. The mason that will do the job shd be able to give you a breakdown of the materials involved.
Re: Bungalow by cinzo: 8:22am On Feb 09, 2011
The gate is going up today!
Re: Bungalow by cinzo: 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2011
Tiles Tiles Tiles, does anyone know where you can get them cheaply?
Re: Bungalow by cinzo: 8:47am On Feb 10, 2011
Any answer?
Re: Bungalow by RichDad1(m): 10:03am On Feb 10, 2011
same questions i was about asking, someone directed me to Orile-coker but i have been busy and that place is a bit far for me.Cinzo i hope you'll uplaod the gate pics as you promised?anyways i if you can check orile-coker for the tiles let me know about your findings.have a good day.
Re: Bungalow by cinzo: 7:39am On Feb 11, 2011
Will take snapshots of the gate tomorrow. I have a childhood friend who is into the tiles business. I think I will have to find his fone number and give him a buzz.
Re: Bungalow by 2dmax(m): 7:26am On Feb 12, 2011
Congrats to all. Do get your best qoutes for electrical wires and cables from us. Just mail us @ maxndianaefo@yahoo.com for your best qoutes. Thanks and God speed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Policeman Dies As Burning Building Collapses In Lagos / Building Collapses In Bariga, Lagos / CBN Reveals How Nigerians Can Own A New Home, Pay Within 25 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.