Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends (1002 Views)

How Do Guys With Multiple Girlfriends Cope On VAL.?? / Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says / "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends by Nairalandhero: 11:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
SEX IS SWEET!!!

Most downfalls of men are caused by MULTIPLE girlfriends. Sex is a spiritual encounter I stand to be corrected, not every girl has a good spirit, some are demons, some have poison in between their legs, some are killers and destiny destroyers, be careful. A man who can control his sexual urge is a man who can live many years on earth.

Having many girlfriends does not make you a man. It only makes you a womanizer, a cheat and a boy.

A real man has only one woman in his life.

For the fact that you are good in bed does not make you a man. A real man is the man who does not run away from his responsibility but faces it squarely.

You don't need to sag your trousers and walk round the street before girls will love you. Infact it is only small boys that sag trousers and it is premature little girls that fall in love with men who sag trousers.

Don't use and dump ladies. Remember the law of karma. Whatever you do, you will receive the reward.

If you cannot make her your wife, don't make her a mother. If she can't be your wife don't sleep with her.

Do not obey your erection at all times. Most times our erections mislead us to the wrong direction. Control your erection. Don't let your erection control you. If you don't you will have few days on earth with much poverty on you. You may insult me but it doesn't matter to me now, because am done telling you this.

It is not everything you see under skirt that you should hustle to eat, some skirts contain snakes that will bite you and leave you uncomfortable. Control your sex urge. Self control and abstinence in most cases pays a lot.

Do not date a lady because she has sexy curves, boobs and shapes. Those things are just packaging; and packaging can be very deceptive avoid such.

Respect any lady that loves you. Yes, its not easy for a lady to throw her love on you and support your future.

Do not beat any woman, even if she is not your wife.

Real man learn how to keep secret, not all that happens in your home that you turn to discussion outside with friends or family.

BE THE REAL MAN TODAY....LOVES.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends by tyup(m): 11:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nice one....on point
Re: Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends by 360degreess(m): 11:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
You are 100% correct. But little people with little minds won't understand this mystery.. Many dreams and aspirations have been shattered because of this issue.

Re: Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends by olu122: 11:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
On point
Re: Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:00am On Jun 10, 2020
Vice versa
Re: Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends by ettaetta(m): 12:32am On Jun 10, 2020
nice
Re: Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends by emmax27(m): 12:36am On Jun 10, 2020
I once had sex with a girl and everything began to fail, my properties kept spoiling for no reason, things kept happening that go me scared, was even threatened to be shot and killed. All sort of ish from left and right that before I could solve one 20more surfaces.
Money kept I kept losing lots and lots of money until I was finally broke....

Thanks God I could actually pick up from scratch and start afresh, funny enough she was my ex

Tho I learnt my lesson, some guys outside are walking coupes, some no get destiny some are looking for who destroy there destiny from

1 Like

Re: Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends by stanliwise(m): 1:47am On Jun 10, 2020
Nairalandhero:
SEX IS SWEET!!!

Most downfalls of men are caused by MULTIPLE girlfriends. Sex is a spiritual encounter I stand to be corrected, not every girl has a good spirit, some are demon, some has poison in between their legs, some are killers and destiny destroyers, be careful. A man who can control his sexual urge is a man who can live many years on earth.

Having many girlfriends does not make you a man. It only makes you a womanizer, a cheat and a boy.

A real man has only one woman in his life.

For the fact that you are good in bed does not make you a man. A real man is the man who does not run away from his responsibility but faces it squarely.

You don't need to sag your trousers and walk round the street before girls will love you. Infact it is only small boys that sag trousers and it is premature little girls that fall in love with men who sag trousers.

Don't use and dump ladies. Remember the law of karma. Whatever you do, you will receive the reward.

If you cannot make her your wife, don't make her a mother. If she can't be your wife don't sleep with her.

Do not obey your erection at all times. Most times our erections mislead us to the wrong direction. Control your erection. Don't let your erection control you. If you don't you will have few days on earth with much poverty on you. You may insult me but it doesn't matter to me now, because am done telling you this.

It is not everything you see under skirt that you should hustle to eat, some skirts contain snakes that will bite you and leave you uncomfortable. Control your sex urge. Self control and abstinence in most cases pays a lot.

Do not date a lady because she has sexy curves, boobs and shapes. Those things are just packaging; and packaging can be very deceptive avoid such.

Respect any lady that loves you. Yes, its not easy for a lady to throw her love on you and support your future.

Do not beat any woman, even if she is not your wife.

Real man learn how to keep secret, not all that happens in your home that you turn to discussion outside with friends or family.

BE THE REAL MAN TODAY....LOVES.

CC: Lalasticlala
CC: Mynd44
CC: Dominique
if you fail in life it is because you are either
1. Not concentrating.
2. You were just unfortunate
3. You have made a decision to remain a failure

Woman can make you lost concentration, so be careful

2 Likes

Re: Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends by Eventxpo(m): 1:56am On Jun 10, 2020
I agree and disagree.
Many slay queens are walking corpse., They jump from here to here, carrying Malu spirits from one man to the other...(lol)
The most important is take care of yourself and your spirit man
Re: Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends by paulolee(m): 7:47am On Jun 10, 2020
no b lie
Re: Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends by Coolcalmcollect(m): 7:55am On Jun 10, 2020
Yes the way wizkid, davido, tuface etc destiny spoil abi.... Una no get sense for this country

(1) (Reply)

/ Here Is My Naked Girlfriend. / This Sex And Bleep Pussy Is It Nice??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.