Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,451 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

African Girls Exposing Their Naked Breasts In Public During Modeling Practice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / African Girls Exposing Their Naked Breasts In Public During Modeling Practice (12460 Views)

Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram / America Women LFL Game Set Men On Fire With Their Naked Body Amidst Covid-19 / See The Woman With The Largest Natural Breasts In The World (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Girls Exposing Their Naked Breasts In Public During Modeling Practice by Tommy4ever007: 12:46am On Jun 10, 2020
A group of ladies have been spotted practicing modelling and displaying their nudity.

The ladies who are of young ages can be seen in the video gallantly catwalking as they showcase their bodies in the modelling rehearsal.

The young African girls were seen exposing their br***ts during the modeling rehearsal. One of them was seen with a jacket at the initial stage but eventually got rid of the clothes to entice her audience and probably thrill them.

Another thing that calls for attention is the fact that there are people who garthered at the scene watching the whole rehearsal. Among the crowd garthered there are very small children who according to some internet users are too small to be exposed to such things.

READ ALSO : Another Twitter user twerked for #nominatechallenge
However, the crowd garthered at the scene, including all the young ones were thrilled and we’re all elated. They can be heard shouting on top of their voices as the models Showcases their body.

https://naijapeeps.com.ng/african-girls-exposing-their-naked-breasts-in-public-during-modeling-practice/

7 Likes 9 Shares

Re: African Girls Exposing Their Naked Breasts In Public During Modeling Practice by PoshLines5: 4:24am On Jun 10, 2020
#Black lives matter...loading grin#Black lives matter...loading
Re: African Girls Exposing Their Naked Breasts In Public During Modeling Practice by Nobody: 5:15am On Jun 10, 2020
GOD, Please maintain the Line of MALE KIDS in my Life. If I need a Female kid, I can always ADOPT...
Thank You, Father...!

7 Likes

Re: African Girls Exposing Their Naked Breasts In Public During Modeling Practice by Ajakayekoke(m): 6:07am On Jun 10, 2020
EVILFOREST:
GOD, Please maintain the Line of MALE KIDS in my Life. If I need a Female kid, I can always ADOPT...
Thank You, Father...!
The most important prayer �� @ male kids...Baba me don dey save for ivf self,I don’t wanna take the risk..
Re: African Girls Exposing Their Naked Breasts In Public During Modeling Practice by FlordFlorez(m): 7:16am On Jun 10, 2020
Having a female kid is hypertensive. God, please save me in future to avoid them.
Re: African Girls Exposing Their Naked Breasts In Public During Modeling Practice by paulolee(m): 7:42am On Jun 10, 2020
nothing new to see again...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Girls Exposing Their Naked Breasts In Public During Modeling Practice by Chizbaaa(f): 9:24am On Jun 10, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Girls Exposing Their Naked Breasts In Public During Modeling Practice by Raydos: 9:42am On Jun 10, 2020
As a Christian, I would say this is the reason I kinda like All those Islamic Countries Rules

"Try this and Get your Death sentence Immediately, It's either You get stoned to death, Or Beating to death!! I commend those Islamic Countries for This!

Indecency is now the order of the day now, So painful!!, if you talk now, they will say "It's my body" Who tell you it's your body?? Do you create yourself?? It's GOD's body!!

Stupid youths that called themselves Leaders of Tomorrow!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Girls Exposing Their Naked Breasts In Public During Modeling Practice by aristocratic5(m): 10:20am On Jun 10, 2020
This is seriously serious
Re: African Girls Exposing Their Naked Breasts In Public During Modeling Practice by SirDee5(m): 10:21am On Jun 10, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Having a female kid is hypertensive. God, please save me in future to avoid them.
lol it the way u train them.

1 Like

Re: African Girls Exposing Their Naked Breasts In Public During Modeling Practice by SirDee5(m): 10:23am On Jun 10, 2020
Lol it the way u train them.

2 Likes

Re: African Girls Exposing Their Naked Breasts In Public During Modeling Practice by Zeeknow3245(m): 10:54am On Jun 10, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Thank You, Father...!
Sexism at its peak mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: African Girls Exposing Their Naked Breasts In Public During Modeling Practice by Hotspotbro(m): 12:12pm On Jun 10, 2020
If it's not SA
Re: African Girls Exposing Their Naked Breasts In Public During Modeling Practice by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 10, 2020
Raydos:
As a Christian, I would say this is the reason I kinda like All those Islamic Countries Rules
"Try this and Get your Death sentence Immediately, It's either You get stoned to death, Or Beating to death!! I commend those Islamic Countries for This!
Indecency is now the order of the now, So painful!!
Leaders of Tomorrow!

Honestly, I've been tempted to think that way too. Although those Islamic folks are hypocrites, nonetheless their weird extremism is beneficial in maintaining strict sanity among women.
I always say it, when you give women too much freedom, they tend to misbehave and turn things upside down, polluting every sane climate with sexual immorality.

Zeeknow3245:

Sexism at its peak mtcheew

Lol, na today you just know evilforest? grin
But las las na woman go still born those male children for him. Although most women in this era have downgraded female gender into something related to public dog, but then, they're necessary for procreation, one can't still do without women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Girls Exposing Their Naked Breasts In Public During Modeling Practice by FlordFlorez(m): 12:23pm On Jun 10, 2020
SirDee5:
lol it the way u train them.
baba, not in all cases. Average female-child have 50% tendency of being a wh*re. Not all parents of who*es failed in their role. Nawadays children are decendants of jezebel. It takes only the grace of God to train them.

1 Like

Re: African Girls Exposing Their Naked Breasts In Public During Modeling Practice by Osadebanwen: 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
Uber/Bolt Drivers who have active accounts but have no car to work with, eOutsource has a lot of cars to give out on rental/weekly delivery. If you need one, please call or preferably, send a whatsapp message to 08036832808.

(1) (Reply)

7 Types Of Breasts You Don't Know (EXPLICIT PICTURES INCLUDED) / My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? / I Have Yam Legs Help!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.