Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,654 members, 7,851,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:37 PM

Someone Should Plz Tell Aunty Dora The Places That Are Anambra Central - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Someone Should Plz Tell Aunty Dora The Places That Are Anambra Central (692 Views)

Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) / Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige / Uche Ekwunife Affirmed The Winner Of Anambra Central Senatorial District (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Should Plz Tell Aunty Dora The Places That Are Anambra Central by Ofido(m): 1:44pm On Jan 24, 2011
It seems to be a shame that the Dr. Mrs. Prof. Who wants to represent us in the Senate do not really know the exact places that are Anambra Central and Anambra North.

Some weeks back, i started seeing her posters flying everywhere around Upper Iweka and Odakpu Onitsha. I was like maybe it was a mistake from the poster pasteing boys but jst last week, She, Dr. Mrs. Prof. mounted 3 powerful 15'' by 10'' Bill board one at Upper iweka opposite NITEL, another at a junction behind Secred Heart catholic parish nearly opposite St. Adrew Anglican church Odoakpu and the last one before Army baracks bus-stop onitsha all at Anambra North senatoral district.

This act of ignorance and daftness shows that our Dr. Mrs. Prof. Aunty Dora does not know where she is coming from.
Re: Someone Should Plz Tell Aunty Dora The Places That Are Anambra Central by udezue(m): 4:17pm On Jan 24, 2011
Lmaoooo Aunty ke?

I don't even care about that woman and her existence. We can do better.
Re: Someone Should Plz Tell Aunty Dora The Places That Are Anambra Central by onyengbu1(m): 4:43pm On Jan 24, 2011
But Ofido wait oo.
Is there a law that say u cant campaign outside your zone?
If there is none, then you are the daft person since you cant seem to figure out the billboards and posters are meant for anambra central people's eyes.

Nawaa o.
Re: Someone Should Plz Tell Aunty Dora The Places That Are Anambra Central by Eziachi: 6:44pm On Jan 24, 2011
So there is no single person from her zone that ever passes Upper Iweka or Onitsha? Its called advertising my good friend and it got no boundaries.
Re: Someone Should Plz Tell Aunty Dora The Places That Are Anambra Central by mensdept: 7:50pm On Jan 24, 2011
Ofido:

It seems to be a shame that the Dr. Mrs. Prof. Who wants to represent us in the Senate do not really know the exact places that are Anambra Central and Anambra North.

Some weeks back, i started seeing her posters flying everywhere around Upper Iweka and Odakpu Onitsha. I was like maybe it was a mistake from the poster pasteing boys but jst last week, She, Dr. Mrs. Prof. mounted 3 powerful 15'' by 10'' Bill board one at Upper iweka opposite NITEL, another at a junction behind Secred Heart catholic parish nearly opposite St. Adrew Anglican church Odoakpu and the last one before Army baracks bus-stop onitsha all at Anambra North senatoral district.

This act of ignorance and daftness shows that our Dr. Mrs. Prof. Aunty Dora does not know where she is coming from.

After reading this nonsense, the only conclusion is that the poster is the one who's "ignorant and exhibits daftness".
Do you know how many "Anambara Central folks live and work in Onicha? Have you tried to find out what "Aunty Dora" stands for on issues, her plans, proposals?

BTW, when are we going to move away from this Anambra Central, East, North, etc bullshyt and have the Senator from just Anambra State?
Re: Someone Should Plz Tell Aunty Dora The Places That Are Anambra Central by forpeace: 8:01pm On Jan 24, 2011
she's preparing for governorship after obi's tenure
Re: Someone Should Plz Tell Aunty Dora The Places That Are Anambra Central by mensdept: 8:01pm On Jan 24, 2011
^^^^She's contesting for Senate this year. Focus please
Re: Someone Should Plz Tell Aunty Dora The Places That Are Anambra Central by dempeople(m): 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2011
Ofido:

Lol. Its not entirely a new thing. Most of our senators don't actually know much about their constituencies neither can they even sing the national anthem.
Re: Someone Should Plz Tell Aunty Dora The Places That Are Anambra Central by mensdept: 8:06pm On Jan 24, 2011
dem_people:

Lol. Its not entirely a new thing. Most of our senators don't actually know much about their constituencies neither can they even sing the national anthem.

1. I'm sure your parents cant sing the national anthem either, nor their parents.

2. She's not a senator

3. Usually, the largest cities and towns in a given state are places that office seekers post fliers, billboards, campaign offices, etc. So you kids need to grow up o.
Re: Someone Should Plz Tell Aunty Dora The Places That Are Anambra Central by dempeople(m): 8:33pm On Jan 24, 2011
mens dept:

1. I'm sure your parents cant sing the national anthem either, nor their parents.

2. She's not a senator

3. Usually, the largest cities and towns in a given state are places that office seekers post fliers, billboards, campaign offices, etc. So you kids need to grow up o.

You're talking pure nonsense. What do my parents have to do with anything? Couldn't you strictly comment on the post without resorting to insults? I know she's not a senator but I still reiterate that most of them in the house can't comfortably list all towns that make up their senatorial zones. At least my senator friend is reliable on this info.
Re: Someone Should Plz Tell Aunty Dora The Places That Are Anambra Central by mensdept: 8:43pm On Jan 24, 2011
dem_people:

You're talking pure nonsense. What do my parents have to do with anything? Couldn't you strictly comment on the post without resorting to insults? I know she's not a senator but I still reiterate that most of them in the house can't comfortably list all towns that make up their senatorial zones. At least my senator friend is reliable on this info.

Thank goodness you've been reading my post and borrowing my tone (aka NONSENSE) lol, because that's what I find in the posters post and yours above.

You say that most of our senators cant sing the anthem and dont know their region eh? Then I say that YOUR MUMSI and her MUMSI prob cant sing the anthem either.

The point being that the Government (including those Senators, who I agree are fools) are simply a reflection of ourselves. They are complacent to their godfathers and emirs and all, and guess what, so are Nigerians in general.

Imagine, the problem your poster friend has was that Dora has campaign material in Onicha and other places in Anambra, and thus she's daft. Meanwhile Mr. ANDY UBA, is scheming on stealing your mandate in that same senatorial zone, and you see how Igbo have lost their mind, just like every other group in the country.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Former Minister Of Works In Custody Over N50b Fraud / Union Bank Again ( Strike) This Is The End Of The River / Who D F,u-c.k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.