Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,373 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:05 AM

Why Are Ghanaians Slaves To The White Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ghanaians Slaves To The White Man (1208 Views)

When European Women Were Slaves To The Muslim Sultans In Turkey / Are Ghanaians This Endowed Or They Augment It Artificially? / Nigerians Blast Ghanaians Over Sex Positions On Live TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ghanaians Slaves To The White Man by Ilamina(f): 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2020
I am glad the white man insults them all the time
The average Ghanaian is a slave to the white man

Always sweeping their houses
Washing their ass and vaginas

Since we nigerians can't do that

The white does it, karma is real

And their jollof is cursed
Re: Why Are Ghanaians Slaves To The White Man by Enoch07: 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
you never really tell us wetin Ghanaians do you

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ghanaians Slaves To The White Man by JustBeingFrank(m): 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2020
Seems you have a very serious problem with Ghana.
Re: Why Are Ghanaians Slaves To The White Man by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:36pm On Jun 10, 2020
Who told you that Nigerians can't do that
Re: Why Are Ghanaians Slaves To The White Man by ettaetta(m): 9:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
grin angry
Re: Why Are Ghanaians Slaves To The White Man by brain54(m): 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
na wetin Ghana/Ghanaians and their jollof do you like this? pls forgive them. mbok! am tired of these your weird threads.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ghanaians Slaves To The White Man by wizzzmike: 11:21pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ilamina:

I am glad the white man insults them all the time The average Ghanaian is a slave to the white man
Always sweeping their houses Washing their ass and vaginas
Since we nigerians can't do that
The white does it, karma is real
And their jollof is cursed

bitch ur stick get help okay
Re: Why Are Ghanaians Slaves To The White Man by Ilamina(f): 11:38pm On Jun 10, 2020
brain54:
na wetin Ghana/Ghanaians and their jollof do you like this? pls forgive them. mbok! am tired of these your weird threads.

You are the weird one, fcck off
Re: Why Are Ghanaians Slaves To The White Man by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ilamina:

you have serious mental issues.. you should be in a psychiatric hospital... not nairaland
Re: Why Are Ghanaians Slaves To The White Man by Ilamina(f): 12:33am On Jun 11, 2020
Semperty:
you have serious mental issues.. you should be in a psychiatric hospital... not nairaland

Mental knows mental

Now follow the arrow and Bleep off
Re: Why Are Ghanaians Slaves To The White Man by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 11, 2020
Ilamina:

Mental knows mental

Now follow the arrow and Bleep off
mentally deranged bimbo smiley
Re: Why Are Ghanaians Slaves To The White Man by Ilamina(f): 1:00am On Jun 11, 2020
Semperty:
mentally deranged bimbo smiley

Like yourself pig
Re: Why Are Ghanaians Slaves To The White Man by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 11, 2020
Ilamina:

Like yourself pig
goodnight sweetie kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Ghanaians Slaves To The White Man by brain54(m): 5:18am On Jun 11, 2020
Ilamina:

weirdo! border line madness...you!
Re: Why Are Ghanaians Slaves To The White Man by Ilamina(f): 8:52am On Jun 11, 2020
brain54:

weirdo! border line madness...you!

Fcck off
Re: Why Are Ghanaians Slaves To The White Man by brain54(m): 2:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
Ilamina:

Fcck off
for your mind.

(1) (Reply)

Will You Marry Me,if I Get Pregnant For You? / Guys, I Need Your Advice... My Aunty Downgrades Or Belittles Me A Lot / I Have N5million In My Bank Account But Not Interested In Marriage Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.