Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,222 members, 7,836,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Will You Marry Me,if I Get Pregnant For You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Marry Me,if I Get Pregnant For You? (1200 Views)

Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture / Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also / "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Marry Me,if I Get Pregnant For You? by Ekez(m): 4:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
So i have been convincing these girl to visit me for the past two weeks now ,she just dey do shakara but yesterday she decide to visit.
So after "every" man don charge '',na i dey touch ooooh ,
GBAAAM. she drop the bomb "WILL YOU MARRY ME IF I GET PREGNANT " jesus ,
you say wetin?
mehn my dick just go back to flight mode
I was like ,Hey babe you will not get pregnant i promise,

she insisted oooh
i just change the topic. ooh

Nigerian girls are something nawadays
she just dey call me since yesterday night maan no gree pick call ,
i no wan marry yet
Re: Will You Marry Me,if I Get Pregnant For You? by xendra: 4:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
Mehn! the society really needs to educate the male children about sex more, they've raised too many dumb nuisance in the past, History can't keep repeating itself

4 Likes

Re: Will You Marry Me,if I Get Pregnant For You? by Mayng01(m): 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
Go and check what denreledave posted on this same romance section & learn from it. May God be with you & May we never be a victim of notorious headline. but use your sense cos strange , horrible & gory news now the order of the day. A word.........
Re: Will You Marry Me,if I Get Pregnant For You? by Ekez(m): 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
xendra:
Mehn! the society really needs to educate the male children about sex more, they've raised too many dumb nuisance in the past, History can't keep repeating itself

waka
Re: Will You Marry Me,if I Get Pregnant For You? by Ekez(m): 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
Mayng01:
Go and check what denreledave posted on this same romance section & learn from it. May God be with you & May we never be a victim of notorious headline. but use your sense cos strange , horrible & gory news now the order of the day. A word.........
amenn buh na one round i be wan go
Re: Will You Marry Me,if I Get Pregnant For You? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
xendra:

it is the girl that needs education in this case
Re: Will You Marry Me,if I Get Pregnant For You? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
Lol how old is this girl?

I can bet she is not more than 20 years old.

She was scared of getting pregnant and the backlash she will receive from her parents, friends and family.

So it's understandable and Op if you are not ready for marriage now.

You better leave her alone because even if you like use two condoms.
She will get pregnant because her mind has been configured to think that way.

by the order of the Peaky blinders.
Re: Will You Marry Me,if I Get Pregnant For You? by Ekez(m): 5:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
Lostz:

it is the girl that needs education in this case
i no understand that guy
Re: Will You Marry Me,if I Get Pregnant For You? by DenreleDave(m): 5:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ekez:
So i have been convincing these girl to visit me for the past two weeks now ,she just dey do shakara but yesterday she decide to visit.
So after "every" man don charge '',na i dey touch ooooh ,
GBAAAM. she drop the bomb "WILL YOU MARRY ME IF I GET PREGNANT " jesus ,
you say wetin?
mehn my dick just go back to flight mode
I was like ,Hey babe you will not get pregnant i promise,

she insisted oooh
i just change the topic. ooh

Nigerian girls are something nawadays
she just dey call me since yesterday night maan no gree pick call ,
i no wan marry yet

U don't have sense... So a lady just visited you and u Wana fvck her raw.... Stewpeed men everywhere

Later u will be shouting God after una Don carry disease and turn athiest Las las

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry Me,if I Get Pregnant For You? by DenreleDave(m): 5:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
Softapplez:

She was scared of getting pregnant and the backlash she will receive from her parents, friends and family.

Master.... Mind configuration gringrin
Re: Will You Marry Me,if I Get Pregnant For You? by Ekez(m): 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2020
Softapplez:

she is 24plus bro
Re: Will You Marry Me,if I Get Pregnant For You? by Ekez(m): 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
DenreleDave:

U don't have sense... So a lady just visited you and u Wana fvck her raw.... Stewpeed men everywhere

Later u will be shouting God after una Don carry disease and turn athiest Las las
i am not rawmanus abeg
Re: Will You Marry Me,if I Get Pregnant For You? by ModestGal(f): 5:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
Hmmn
Re: Will You Marry Me,if I Get Pregnant For You? by callmeRichie(m): 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
Is like pregnancy is the reset button now?grin
Re: Will You Marry Me,if I Get Pregnant For You? by iPrevail(m): 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2020
My homie said something yesterday.. He said he's more afraid of a Nigerian girl telling him she's pregnant than her telling him she has STD after sex. undecided
It's getting really messier out there folks!
Re: Will You Marry Me,if I Get Pregnant For You? by fati2001(m): 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
hmmmmmm, what a world
Re: Will You Marry Me,if I Get Pregnant For You? by Ekez(m): 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
fati2001:
hmmmmmm, what a world
oh what a planet
Re: Will You Marry Me,if I Get Pregnant For You? by Ekez(m): 7:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
callmeRichie:
Is like pregnancy is the reset button now?grin
ma brro naim oooh
Re: Will You Marry Me,if I Get Pregnant For You? by Ekez(m): 7:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
ModestGal:
Hmmn
speechless huh?

(1) (Reply)

Must We Do Wedding Befor She Deliver / As A Man If You Reside In Nigeria And You Are Not Street Or Know About Redpill / Bbnaija Maria Goes Unclad For Yerins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.