Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:36 AM

Who's The Favourite Person In Your Life Currently? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who's The Favourite Person In Your Life Currently? (1988 Views)

Which words describes a Chapter Of Your Life Currently? / The Favourite Who Loved Me / Is The Person In This Picture A Boy Or A Girl? (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's The Favourite Person In Your Life Currently? by Westernlove: 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
juniorboma:
My Dad...

He calls me everyday to check on me..

When the lockdown started, he calls everyday to ask if I have eaten cos he knows I don't cook.

He sent in some money to enable me buy a gas burner, even though he knows I can afford one grin grin

I got tired of his calls, in May, I checked my call history and discovered I got over 80 miss calls from him.

He is over 70 and I'm 33..

I love you Daddy..

If this Is really true and not a fiction. You are a lucky Ass, Your dad Is among the once In a life time Fathers....Although I personally know of a few parents like this. What we have In abundance In Nigeria are "Sadistic & Authoritarian Parents" May He live long In peace and harmony to reap the excessive fruit of his labour. I Just got emotional mehn.....

5 Likes

Re: Who's The Favourite Person In Your Life Currently? by Notyamate(f): 6:32pm On Jun 12, 2020
My parents and my nephew
Re: Who's The Favourite Person In Your Life Currently? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
My parents.

1 Like

Re: Who's The Favourite Person In Your Life Currently? by juniorboma: 7:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
Westernlove:

If this Is really true and not a fiction. You are a lucky Ass, Your dad Is among the once In a life time Fathers....Although I personally know of a few parents like this. What we have In abundance In Nigeria are "Sadistic & Authoritarian Parents" May He live long In peace and harmony to reap the excessive fruit of his labour. I Just got emotional mehn.....

Thank you bro..
Re: Who's The Favourite Person In Your Life Currently? by missimelda01(f): 10:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
miracood:
My dad.

I have a mom she's alive

but

my dad is both my mom and dad combined.. He cares for me, gives me advise steady.. he still feeds me up-to-date

And I've promised myself to make him proud and make him enjoy the fruits of his labour

By God's grace
Nice.. dads are winning on this thread cheesy
Re: Who's The Favourite Person In Your Life Currently? by onwuakpachris(m): 9:28am On Jun 13, 2020
missimelda01:
Egungun be kiafu grin
lol..but not a laughing matter..
Re: Who's The Favourite Person In Your Life Currently? by Zendinho(m): 10:27am On Jun 13, 2020
[quote author=paulolee post=90529748]my bet9ja agent....dt bea sure games de enta lyk mad even if na 2-3 odds...i no de take dt bea play oo....she gv me bayern to win n over 3.5 n Dortmund to win and under 3.5 last week...i knack d 4odds with 2k..use d moni flex d bea after work on monday evening n collect sweet nunu join...dt bea is an angel..

Paulee pls can you add me on watsap....
I have a target btwn now n Oct.....help a brother.
Re: Who's The Favourite Person In Your Life Currently? by paulolee(m): 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
[quote author=Zendinho post=90616156][/quote]
dis my office watsap number 09078734101...add let's chat..today's code ZT55TSN..its bet9ja 2 odds...Bayern starts it by 5..i pray u get it
Re: Who's The Favourite Person In Your Life Currently? by paulolee(m): 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2020
missimelda01:
grin grin grin
u beautiful
Re: Who's The Favourite Person In Your Life Currently? by Oghenerobo2002(m): 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
U don't have friends aside your family?
A guy is currently my favorite person and that's because there's no close relation
Re: Who's The Favourite Person In Your Life Currently? by Blackmoran(m): 3:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
For me right now my nuclear family..
Re: Who's The Favourite Person In Your Life Currently? by Blackmoran(m): 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
Which consist of my dad, my little sister and my notorious junior brother....

(1) (2) (Reply)

After The Squirt Comes What? / Never Break The Bank For Her. / My Fiance Is Pissing Me Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.