Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

If You Can't Lick Your Man's Feet, You Don't Love Him - Nigerian Lady Talk & Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Can't Lick Your Man's Feet, You Don't Love Him - Nigerian Lady Talk & Do. (3751 Views)

“ladies If You Love Your Boyfriend, You Must Cheat On Him” – Nigerian Lady / I Can't Leave Him "Nigerian Man", Because Of His Sex Game - South African Lady / 'If Your Boyfriend Can’t Give You 100k Monthly, Dump Him' - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can't Lick Your Man's Feet, You Don't Love Him - Nigerian Lady Talk & Do. by nairafame(m): 10:10pm On Jun 10, 2020
If you can't lick your man's feet then you don't love him, Nigerian lady says as she lick her man feet also challenge her fellow ladies.

She wrote;
Ladies If You Ain’t Doing This To Yo Mans Feet, Then You Really Don’t Love Him

See More Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/06/if-you-cant-lick-your-mans-feet-you.html

Re: If You Can't Lick Your Man's Feet, You Don't Love Him - Nigerian Lady Talk & Do. by Mdaz(m): 10:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
It’s does not show love pls... affection differs on religion and culture so respect them pls.

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Lick Your Man's Feet, You Don't Love Him - Nigerian Lady Talk & Do. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 10, 2020
If na that one, then many guys wey girls don lick their feet for don de convince say him Babe love am
Re: If You Can't Lick Your Man's Feet, You Don't Love Him - Nigerian Lady Talk & Do. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
Abeg just give me sofa make i sit down de watch comment, i don tire to stand
Re: If You Can't Lick Your Man's Feet, You Don't Love Him - Nigerian Lady Talk & Do. by Vyzz: 10:38pm On Jun 10, 2020
grin

Nasty bitch...

The best type of fuckmate
Re: If You Can't Lick Your Man's Feet, You Don't Love Him - Nigerian Lady Talk & Do. by ettaetta(m): 10:40pm On Jun 10, 2020
okay keep licking
Re: If You Can't Lick Your Man's Feet, You Don't Love Him - Nigerian Lady Talk & Do. by donbachi(m): 10:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
It does not guarantee certificate of occupancy...if u like lick him anus.
Re: If You Can't Lick Your Man's Feet, You Don't Love Him - Nigerian Lady Talk & Do. by hashtagged(m): 8:12am On Jun 11, 2020
She is not ok.
She looks like someone who has been opressed by men all her life and now thinks licking someones feet is love
Re: If You Can't Lick Your Man's Feet, You Don't Love Him - Nigerian Lady Talk & Do. by paulolee(m): 9:26am On Jun 11, 2020
chai.. ewoh...dis nt love abeg...we dnt nid dis kain love abeg stop d challenge...cnt allow my bea do dt n still kiss d same mouth o..
Re: If You Can't Lick Your Man's Feet, You Don't Love Him - Nigerian Lady Talk & Do. by alphaNomega: 9:38am On Jun 11, 2020
wtf man! That's unhygienic!!
Re: If You Can't Lick Your Man's Feet, You Don't Love Him - Nigerian Lady Talk & Do. by freethinker420(m): 1:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
It's just a fetish nothing more
Re: If You Can't Lick Your Man's Feet, You Don't Love Him - Nigerian Lady Talk & Do. by stanliwise(m): 1:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
nairafame:
If you can't lick your man's feet then you don't love him, Nigerian lady says as she lick her man feet also challenge her fellow ladies.

She wrote;

See More Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/06/if-you-cant-lick-your-mans-feet-you.html
disgusting fetish. Bloggers at work

(1) (Reply)

I Met This Beautiful Lady Last 2 Month , We Are Currently Dating / Beautiful Secondary School Girl Runs Mad After Boyfriend Used Her For Money Ritu / Men Will Be Hustling Funds For Wedding , Your Fiancé Go Dey Share Farewell Knack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.