Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Teacher Goes To School In Wedding Dress To Surprise Her Class B4 Getin Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teacher Goes To School In Wedding Dress To Surprise Her Class B4 Getin Married (4673 Views)

Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) / Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday / Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Goes To School In Wedding Dress To Surprise Her Class B4 Getin Married by Jadsy01(f): 3:43am On Jun 11, 2020
Teacher goes to School in Wedding Dress to Surprise her Class before getting Married In Arkansas

A teacher turned up to class wearing her wedding dress for adorable photos with ekomiamiblog her students before getting married. Kindergarten teacher, Kelsey Moeller, 30, made the surprise appearance at school to give her class the chance to see her wearing all-white before anyone else, including her soon-to-be husband.

Passionate elementary school teacher, Kelsey, from El Dorado, Arkansas, spent more than an hour getting ready for a dress rehearsal of her wedding day with her bashful class.

See more photos - https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2020/06/11/teacher-goes-to-school-in-wedding-dress-to-surprise-her-class-before-getting-married-in-arkansas/

9 Likes

Re: Teacher Goes To School In Wedding Dress To Surprise Her Class B4 Getin Married by yinkus6750(m): 5:16am On Jun 11, 2020
That's nice
Her love for her pupils knows no bounds.
God bless her union with great lovely kids.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Goes To School In Wedding Dress To Surprise Her Class B4 Getin Married by ettaetta(m): 5:17am On Jun 11, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Teacher Goes To School In Wedding Dress To Surprise Her Class B4 Getin Married by StephenBB(m): 6:24am On Jun 11, 2020
She's needs an award.
Better teacher with love for her students.

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Goes To School In Wedding Dress To Surprise Her Class B4 Getin Married by callmeRichie(m): 7:01am On Jun 11, 2020
Oyinbos no dey care, they believe in total happiness and free will, do this in Africa, in Naija to say specificallygrin nah that day u go resume psychiatric treatmentsgrin

Sholo mad ni? grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Teacher Goes To School In Wedding Dress To Surprise Her Class B4 Getin Married by ValCon888: 8:12am On Jun 11, 2020
Look at that picture closely.
You'll see the boys don't give a shít, while the girls are excited.
Marriage is a scam.

14 Likes

Re: Teacher Goes To School In Wedding Dress To Surprise Her Class B4 Getin Married by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 8:14am On Jun 11, 2020
She got married on a school day? No be weekend dem dey marry again?

1 Like

Re: Teacher Goes To School In Wedding Dress To Surprise Her Class B4 Getin Married by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 11, 2020
I had a lot to say about this, but then I decided to change my mind.
Re: Teacher Goes To School In Wedding Dress To Surprise Her Class B4 Getin Married by paulolee(m): 9:24am On Jun 11, 2020
wow...so sweet...this whites gat total love and care for thier kids...see as how the kids looks surprised and wowed..my own primary skul teacher mrs Grace do marriage codedly for weekend and invite only teachers bt no tell any student...na jus the marriage pics we see and watin pain me pass b say na my church 4 next street dm do the reception...miss Grace u de see ur mate abi?? jus because u no want mk all of us come chop party rice abi..
Re: Teacher Goes To School In Wedding Dress To Surprise Her Class B4 Getin Married by arthorjnr(m): 9:27am On Jun 11, 2020
2nd to last kid from the door got me laughing real hard.

Niggar doesn't care.
Re: Teacher Goes To School In Wedding Dress To Surprise Her Class B4 Getin Married by Mtola8: 9:39am On Jun 11, 2020
Lol!! The boys no even send her.

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Goes To School In Wedding Dress To Surprise Her Class B4 Getin Married by Taywon: 10:11am On Jun 11, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
She got married on a school day? No be weekend dem dey marry again?
Were is it written...

Na 9ja dey commonize am

Normal day 4 wedding is Thursday

1 Like

Re: Teacher Goes To School In Wedding Dress To Surprise Her Class B4 Getin Married by sacajawea: 11:10am On Jun 11, 2020
Na Oyinbo I go still marry Last last
Re: Teacher Goes To School In Wedding Dress To Surprise Her Class B4 Getin Married by Thermodynamics(m): 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
anyone else noticed how the little boys were Less concerned but the girls where all smiling.
What is with Women and marriage?
Re: Teacher Goes To School In Wedding Dress To Surprise Her Class B4 Getin Married by DIKEnaWAR: 12:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
The girls are excited for her, the boys are suprised and wondering what the heck.
Re: Teacher Goes To School In Wedding Dress To Surprise Her Class B4 Getin Married by BlackfireX: 1:17pm On Jun 11, 2020
Try that in shithole ....

And receive spiritual slap, physical nose jab called isu imi / yimu , psychological trauma
Re: Teacher Goes To School In Wedding Dress To Surprise Her Class B4 Getin Married by Kobicove(m): 1:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
Lovely smiley
Re: Teacher Goes To School In Wedding Dress To Surprise Her Class B4 Getin Married by stanliwise(m): 1:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
Thermodynamics:
anyone else noticed how the little boys were Less concerned but the girls where all smiling.
What is with Women and marriage?
This is what happens when you over look a picture.
Re: Teacher Goes To School In Wedding Dress To Surprise Her Class B4 Getin Married by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
Wow lovely
Re: Teacher Goes To School In Wedding Dress To Surprise Her Class B4 Getin Married by FlordFlorez(m): 2:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
Wow! So sweet i bet that cant happen here. Meanwhile, that little nigga is so hilarious. He's sure good for meme.
Re: Teacher Goes To School In Wedding Dress To Surprise Her Class B4 Getin Married by Boredasf: 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
undecided
Re: Teacher Goes To School In Wedding Dress To Surprise Her Class B4 Getin Married by Thermodynamics(m): 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
stanliwise:
This is what happens when you over look a picture.
Nope, I'm just very observant, I pay attention to details
Re: Teacher Goes To School In Wedding Dress To Surprise Her Class B4 Getin Married by Sabadon(m): 4:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
ValCon888:
Look at that picture closely. You'll see the boys don't give a shít, while the girls are excited. Marriage is a scam.
you got the eyes of an eagle

(1) (Reply)

My Sis Friend Told Me My Sis Is Having An Affair With My Bf Could It Be True?? / Funny: Problems With Being Short, Lol (funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) / What Is The Origin Of Fair (yellow) Skinned Color In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.