Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

My Vagi*a Almost Caught Fire - Lady Narrates (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Vagi*a Almost Caught Fire - Lady Narrates (photo) (7694 Views)

Alhaji Almost Caught Wife Cheating (pics, Video) / I Was Almost Caught Double Dating / This Girl Was Almost Caught Masturbating Inside Her Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Vagi*a Almost Caught Fire - Lady Narrates (photo) by zchigozie: 9:45am On Jun 11, 2020
A Nigerian lady has narrated how she almost died from a s**x-related accident which occurred while using her vibrator.

According to @webdesignher, this occurred after deciding to use her vibrator on the "highest and most violent setting" for the first time.

She tweeted;

So my vagina almost caught fire today

Home alone so i decided to use my vib on the highest and most violent setting for the first time. I never crank it high cos

1. Its super loud

2. It vibrates so hard that in the event that it doesnt rip my clit to shreds, im unable to hold on to it when things get slippery

Today i was like f**k it, lets see the worst that can happen. If we die, we die noni. I was enjoying myself then i started feeling heat on my fingers but i was like "nah its the friction from the vibration.." then i started smelling a combination of burning tyre and u know how..

(contd.) how on sallah day when they are burning the hair off the ram? Yes that was my coochie hair being singed. The vibrator imploded, started melting from the inside and tried to barbeque my hooha. I flung it and ran to the bathroom to tamba

Full story and more pictures @ http://nairaplace.com//909/my-vagi-a-almost-caught-fire-lady-narrates-photo-.html

2 Likes

Re: My Vagi*a Almost Caught Fire - Lady Narrates (photo) by Eazie351(m): 10:01am On Jun 11, 2020
it never feels real if blood doesn't flow through it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Vagi*a Almost Caught Fire - Lady Narrates (photo) by Kalatium(m): 10:04am On Jun 11, 2020
Eazie351:
it never feels real if blood doesn't flow through it
Lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Vagi*a Almost Caught Fire - Lady Narrates (photo) by callmeRichie(m): 10:10am On Jun 11, 2020
Orishi rishigrin So what will this one tell God when she enter heaven??grin That she fvcked herself to death or what?? grin grin

19 Likes

Re: My Vagi*a Almost Caught Fire - Lady Narrates (photo) by habsydiamond(m): 10:13am On Jun 11, 2020
obo jona at yahoo.com grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Vagi*a Almost Caught Fire - Lady Narrates (photo) by Dfynboi: 10:18am On Jun 11, 2020
haaaa! ppl full ds world sha

1 Like

Re: My Vagi*a Almost Caught Fire - Lady Narrates (photo) by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 11, 2020
Shebi dem dey claim say vibrator fit replace dick May u all end with BBQ pussies that think our dick is of no importance grin

4 Likes

Re: My Vagi*a Almost Caught Fire - Lady Narrates (photo) by fuwaski(m): 11:10am On Jun 11, 2020
The federal government should ban dildos and vibrators cus ladies illegally used them to get satisfactions and keep men in abrasive in there eyes. Those objects do the work of real man should do... No wonder rapist are increasingly popular undecided
Re: My Vagi*a Almost Caught Fire - Lady Narrates (photo) by ettaetta(m): 11:39am On Jun 11, 2020
let me start calling fire service
Re: My Vagi*a Almost Caught Fire - Lady Narrates (photo) by Karemarealty288(m): 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
Go for Natural fulfillment... God is not author of confusion.

Re: My Vagi*a Almost Caught Fire - Lady Narrates (photo) by solmus: 12:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
Good for you omo ale jati jati , one guy they beg am make in put just the tip she dey form vagirn

1 Like

Re: My Vagi*a Almost Caught Fire - Lady Narrates (photo) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
She should get a vibrator made of vibranium.

2 Likes

Re: My Vagi*a Almost Caught Fire - Lady Narrates (photo) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
If it's not a dick then it can never be like a dick grin
Re: My Vagi*a Almost Caught Fire - Lady Narrates (photo) by abokikhalifa: 1:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
zchigozie:
A Nigerian lady has narrated how she almost died from a s**x-related accident which occurred while using her vibrator.

According to @webdesignher, this occurred after deciding to use her vibrator on the "highest and most violent setting" for the first time.

She tweeted;

Home alone so i decided to use my vib on the highest and most violent setting for the first time. I never crank it high cos

1. Its super loud

2. It vibrates so hard that in the event that it doesnt rip my clit to shreds, im unable to hold on to it when things get slippery

Today i was like f**k it, lets see the worst that can happen. If we die, we die noni. I was enjoying myself then i started feeling heat on my fingers but i was like "nah its the friction from the vibration.." then i started smelling a combination of burning tyre and u know how..

(contd.) how on sallah day when they are burning the hair off the ram? Yes that was my coochie hair being singed. The vibrator imploded, started melting from the inside and tried to barbeque my hooha. I flung it and ran to the bathroom to tamba

Full story and more pictures @ http://nairaplace.com//909/my-vagi-a-almost-caught-fire-lady-narrates-photo-.html

Small thing. You would have been in hell with the real demons.
Re: My Vagi*a Almost Caught Fire - Lady Narrates (photo) by BlackfireX: 1:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
Yoruba girls ehhh
Re: My Vagi*a Almost Caught Fire - Lady Narrates (photo) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 1:39pm On Jun 11, 2020
Fòbò jóná grin cheesy
Re: My Vagi*a Almost Caught Fire - Lady Narrates (photo) by Headlesschicken(m): 2:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
undecided Just imagine this nonsense..
Re: My Vagi*a Almost Caught Fire - Lady Narrates (photo) by Malawian(m): 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
See the tiny thing wey she dey use.
Re: My Vagi*a Almost Caught Fire - Lady Narrates (photo) by Petertume: 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
nonsense
Re: My Vagi*a Almost Caught Fire - Lady Narrates (photo) by Rickmann: 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
zchigozie:

She tweeted;

1. Its super loud

You take candle they find fuel abi...
Check well, u go soon see am. cool
Re: My Vagi*a Almost Caught Fire - Lady Narrates (photo) by etrange: 3:58pm On Jun 11, 2020
Not even a single lady on this thread so far. Y'all will not die on girls matter.

1 Like

Re: My Vagi*a Almost Caught Fire - Lady Narrates (photo) by AngelicDamsel(f): 5:17pm On Jun 11, 2020
Just passing by. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Vagi*a Almost Caught Fire - Lady Narrates (photo) by CalebLebsco56(m): 5:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
When theres real swt dick out there like mine....nd girls still use vibrators
Nawa ohhhh
Re: My Vagi*a Almost Caught Fire - Lady Narrates (photo) by falcon01: 5:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
ain't nobody gon talk bout how small it is
Re: My Vagi*a Almost Caught Fire - Lady Narrates (photo) by Mayng01(m): 5:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
what a life.
Re: My Vagi*a Almost Caught Fire - Lady Narrates (photo) by Okoroawusa: 5:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
Which kind small vibrator be this one?

Dem no dey sell the big size?
Re: My Vagi*a Almost Caught Fire - Lady Narrates (photo) by sesameq: 6:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
Please don't rape me.

I am a virgin
Re: My Vagi*a Almost Caught Fire - Lady Narrates (photo) by Roon9(m): 6:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nawa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Educated Female Marry Late / How To Get Girls In Bed - Girls Will Find It Hard To Resist You After This Point / Ladies, See Checkout Foods That Will Make Your Butt Grow Bigger Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.