Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

I Am Sorry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Sorry (310 Views)

I Am Sorry. / Amaka Am Sorry Please. / Ladies Am Sorry For Leaking Your Secret On Nairaland PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Sorry by Factfinder1(m): 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
I AM SORRY

Welcome to the generation of proud people. A generation that can afford to loose a 1-3years relationship just because of I AM SORRY !!! A generation where a woman prefers to pack her bags back to her parents house rather than to say I AM SORRY!! A generation where a man prefers to loose his marriage and keep his ego.
Welcome to the Generation where everyone is right. A generation that never accepts to be wrong, a generation that knows all, a generation of ignorance, a generation that prefers to argue for a year rather than spilling out I AM SORRY !!!
Welcome to the Generation of fault finders. A generation that always seek to judge people, a generation that only sees the bad in others, a generation that prefers to win an argument rather than saying I AM SORRY
Welcome to The Generation of Selfishness. A generation that wants people to always apologize to them, a generation of self respect, they prefer to move on rather than sort out things with their partners, a Generation that makes apology very difficult, they want people to beg and roll on the floor before they accept apology, a generation that is so full of themselves, a generation that is too big to say I AM SORRY!!
This is the reason why many of us are yet to get married. Watch the news and see how many people are stabbing their partners to death, marriage has now become a slaughter ground all because of I AM SORRY !!!
Can you do me a favour? Pls pronounce "I AM SORRY" how did you feel when you pronounced it?
did your name change? Did your skin colour change? Did your bank credit you when you didn't say it? Did your blood reduce when you said it?
Sorry did you contact corona virus when you said it!!! Hmm so why is it that you prefer to loose that beautiful lady because of pride!!! Why is it that you prefer to loose that handsome man because of pride?
Pride goes before a fall, some of us have lost our real spouses because of I AM SORRY now you are taking another person's picture to prayer houses , you are deceiving yourself!!!
if you don't work on your relationship no body will do it for you, stop admiring people's marriage you don't know the secret pain they go through to keep that marriage glowing!! Relationship is a work !!! Work it to work for you !!! Learn to say I AM SORRY !!!.. It is not a sign of weakness, but the sign of maturity.

It reduces high blood pressure and makes you more happier and healthier.

Always say I AM SORRY

3 Likes

Re: I Am Sorry by JasonScoolari: 6:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
Dear Op,

I am sorry, but kindly make it look presentable not jam-packed.

Once again, I am sorry.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Sorry by ettaetta(m): 6:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
cry
Re: I Am Sorry by callmeRichie(m): 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2020
I'm sorry bro, I only got to read halfway tongue Once again I'm really sorrygrin
Re: I Am Sorry by faithfull18(f): 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
I am sorry doesn't always mean they are truly sorry.
Re: I Am Sorry by helinues: 7:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
Why would people do something deliberately and think they can say sorry just like that?

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid To Watch Youtube Videos / Owerri To Calabar / What Can We Call This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.