Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Styl Plus Must Have Been *jazzed* With Juju! - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Styl Plus Must Have Been *jazzed* With Juju! (10291 Views)

"Imagine That" By Styl-Plus / P-square vs Styl-Plus / 2Face vs Styl-Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Styl Plus Must Have Been *jazzed* With Juju! by bignaija(m): 5:17am On Jan 29, 2011
[size=25pt]the cheapest internet browsing packages check my blog below [/size]
Re: Styl Plus Must Have Been *jazzed* With Juju! by coolestboy(m): 10:58am On Jan 29, 2011
NOBODY JAZZ ANYBODY, DEY WANTED TO BE SOMEBODY BUT EVERYBODY CAN NEVA BE SOMEBODY.
04kaa:

real talk, u have said it all, lagos is the music capital
Re: Styl Plus Must Have Been *jazzed* With Juju! by GeorgeD1(m): 2:43pm On Jan 29, 2011
let them remain at abuja. i hope those mallams selling gworo
will find time to listen to their off-beat tunes! grin
Re: Styl Plus Must Have Been *jazzed* With Juju! by sley4life(m): 6:26pm On Jan 29, 2011
I agree. They must have cooked 4 their fai.lure
Re: Styl Plus Must Have Been *jazzed* With Juju! by Phikom(m): 1:56am On Jan 30, 2011
lipsrsealed cryits quite a while now)
Re: Styl Plus Must Have Been *jazzed* With Juju! by forkinsonlolo(m): 8:51am On Jan 31, 2011
na terry G jazz dem grin grin
Re: Styl Plus Must Have Been *jazzed* With Juju! by Omolola1(f): 12:02pm On Jan 31, 2011
av also been wondering. . .

They were really great
Re: Styl Plus Must Have Been *jazzed* With Juju! by yankite(m): 5:54pm On Jan 31, 2011
i think the most important point to be addressed here is an artist level of creativity
and ability to blend with the trend.it matters less what location you do your music
from,if you can create a topic or tune infused into your music,to captivate the
attention and love of your listeners.as far as syl-plus is concerned in this topic
i don't see them as creative enough to stand the increasing competition of the
industry right now,this is 2011 and you can be giving people the same olufunmi
style and expect dem to pay any attention to you,when there are a lot of mad
artiste around this days,for example 2 baba didn't stick to the same old african
queen style,neither did psqaure stick to the same old bizzy body style,all of them
got more aggressive with each sucessfull hit album they made to keep their position.
my 2kobo advise for styl plus will be for them to pump up their volume a lil more
strategize ur talents,look at the trends,blend with them,and stay forever like culture.
Re: Styl Plus Must Have Been *jazzed* With Juju! by GeorgeD1(m): 7:14pm On Jan 31, 2011
every artiste group does run out of steam at one point or the other
Re: Styl Plus Must Have Been *jazzed* With Juju! by Effiko(m): 1:45pm On May 18, 2011
walai .dem dash diss guys tru tru , i dnt seem 2 undastand dia problem
Re: Styl Plus Must Have Been *jazzed* With Juju! by Tedtunez: 7:22pm On May 21, 2011
Time for boy group don pass plus thier location is doing dem more harm dan gud. I d suggest they go solo n try thier individual talents

1 Like

Re: Styl Plus Must Have Been *jazzed* With Juju! by shotster50(m): 3:14am On May 22, 2011
Naija people get mouth sha
Re: Styl Plus Must Have Been *jazzed* With Juju! by DJOKAY(m): 10:09pm On May 25, 2011
Styl Plus as a group is still in the game. They recently dropped a single which features Jesse Jagz who produced the song. It is titled, On The Dance Floor.
Here is the link to the song. It's a nice one. If this song will bring them back to the limelight is what I cannot say.

http://www.djokaymegamixer.com/2011/01/styl-plus-feat-jesse-jagz.html

Re: Styl Plus Must Have Been *jazzed* With Juju! by Effiko(m): 7:45am On May 26, 2011
DJ OKAY:

Styl Plus as a group is still in the game. They recently dropped a single which features Jesse Jagz who produced the song. It is titled, On The Dance Floor.
Here is the link to the song. It's a nice one. If this song will bring them back to the limelight is what I cannot say.

http://www.djokaymegamixer.com/2011/01/styl-plus-feat-jesse-jagz.html

hu told u dis is 'RECENT' , ABEGGGGGGIIII
Re: Styl Plus Must Have Been *jazzed* With Juju! by Ignatio(m): 10:51am On May 26, 2011
4 yrs was a hit. BTW they really need to upgrade their music hustle.
Re: Styl Plus Must Have Been *jazzed* With Juju! by LOLOH: 6:53pm On May 26, 2011
i think they need a reality check! thier type of music doesnt sell! used to love em
Re: Styl Plus Must Have Been *jazzed* With Juju! by amblors(m): 12:47pm On May 27, 2011
I have always been a fan,
I loved "Call my name" and "Expressions" totally.
Back and better was a fair try.
Came across 'baby mo' and i was impressed, 'ready to go' didnt move me one bit.
am still a fan though.

Enough bitching about switching location, they've been in abj for years and are ok with it, give em a break,
av heard good music in PH, that it doesn't go national doesn't make it any less a gem.

They may have lost fame but i think they've still got style, waiting for em to turn it on again.

I never knew so many songs could be sang about heartbreaks but i do love em.

Waiting for their next album, fingers crossed.
Re: Styl Plus Must Have Been *jazzed* With Juju! by eccentric(m): 9:06pm On Jun 01, 2011
oh boy! no be small jazz o! used to fink da dudes was tight tho! Guess da game got sooo freakin hot dey couldn't take da heat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Nigerian Albums Of The Decade / Watch Official VIDEO| D’banj – Emergency / Pls Where Can I Download Some Foreign Old Skool Blues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.