Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

My Supervisor Keeps Checking Up On Me At Work Excessively - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Supervisor Keeps Checking Up On Me At Work Excessively (1806 Views)

I Am In A Big MESS!!! I Just Started Sleeping With My Supervisor's Wife / Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship / Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Supervisor Keeps Checking Up On Me At Work Excessively by mamagee3(f): 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2020
My supervisor at work keep checking on my post excessively recently. In the past, they usually show up to the post once in every three months but now they come about two to three times a week.

What are they up to?
Re: My Supervisor Keeps Checking Up On Me At Work Excessively by Bola146(f): 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
He want to know how fast the work is going on grin grin Madam ... jist us now cheesy
Re: My Supervisor Keeps Checking Up On Me At Work Excessively by prophetfire: 9:04pm On Jun 11, 2020
mamagee3:
My supervisor at work keep checking on my post excessively recently. In the past, they usually show up to the post once in every three months but now they come about two to three times a week.

What are they up to?
. THEY ARE CRUSHING ON YOU.
Re: My Supervisor Keeps Checking Up On Me At Work Excessively by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hope you didn't miss your way to a romance section?
Re: My Supervisor Keeps Checking Up On Me At Work Excessively by mamagee3(f): 11:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
Wolgrace:
Hope you didn't miss your way to a romance section?
grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Supervisor Keeps Checking Up On Me At Work Excessively by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
mamagee3:

grin grin

Yes na.. Hahaha. Take it to fashion section and see if its because of your fashion sense of display. Maybe you dress like an oldie or more provocatively.

Or take it crime section and see if there are disappearance of funds from your desk post. Women are pro! Lolzz

Check more sections because your matter is hard to settle. Haha
Re: My Supervisor Keeps Checking Up On Me At Work Excessively by ednut1(m): 3:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
He has low taste
Re: My Supervisor Keeps Checking Up On Me At Work Excessively by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
Firstly change that your profile picture you look like you haven't eaten for days the other one you're inside a car is ok✌️
Re: My Supervisor Keeps Checking Up On Me At Work Excessively by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 12, 2020
ednut1:
He has low taste
How
Re: My Supervisor Keeps Checking Up On Me At Work Excessively by prophetfire: 1:11pm On Jun 13, 2020
mamagee3:

What are they up to?
. The want a bleep from you. So they are checking you out.
Re: My Supervisor Keeps Checking Up On Me At Work Excessively by mamagee3(f): 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
prophetfire:
. The want a bleep from you. So they are checking you out.
What is a bleep?
Re: My Supervisor Keeps Checking Up On Me At Work Excessively by prophetfire: 11:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
mamagee3:

What is a bleep?
. Nairaland see please someone should explain to this our woman what bleep means. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

You Think Your Dick Is Short? Measure It With A Tie To See The True Length / I Come In Peace. Ladies Do U Want It / My D Keeps Shrinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.