Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,986 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Abiola's Family Urges FG To Recognize Him As Ex-President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola's Family Urges FG To Recognize Him As Ex-President (22177 Views)

Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler / Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) / Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola's Family Urges FG To Recognize Him As Ex-President by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:43am On Jun 13, 2020
Tissaia:
IPOB this is Nigeria issue pls don't derail the thread
Is it that you just love IPOBians or that you feel threatened by them?

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Urges FG To Recognize Him As Ex-President by Emk5556: 8:45am On Jun 13, 2020
What does it change? Misplaced priorities. He is dead for goodness sake. A mad man living has better chances than MKO. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Urges FG To Recognize Him As Ex-President by MrMacinterchi1: 8:59am On Jun 13, 2020
very soon they go ask make they rename Nigeria to M. K. O Abiola. Nonsense and Ex president . metchewww!

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Urges FG To Recognize Him As Ex-President by israelmao(m): 9:04am On Jun 13, 2020
Just vote for Buhari for the third term,he will do it.

3 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Urges FG To Recognize Him As Ex-President by MrFly(m): 9:07am On Jun 13, 2020
jidamsel43:
truthfully, M K O Abiola deserved to be recognized as former President of Nigeria.

If Abacha , with his brutality and authoritarianism , can be regarded as former Nigerian leader . There is nothing wrong for Abiola to have the same treatment.

Moreover , Abiola has been honoured with highest recognition in Nigeria which is only awarded to President and former president ( GCFR)
was Abiola sworn in? He was elected but annulment decided his fate

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Urges FG To Recognize Him As Ex-President by Blackmann001: 9:09am On Jun 13, 2020
seunlayi:
In the late 80's to early 90's, I never fancied this MKO until around 92 when I began to evaluate his effort and gestures towards others, I came to realised he was not just a generous man but a true lover of others. Therefore I have no choice that to support his presidential ambition as demonstrated by the vote of others who also belived in him and my single vote which was actually the last time I voted. This man was denied his right by the Ibb junta after he aborted the rolling out official compilation of the result in the face of a overwhelming win by MKO..... It was actually a daylight robbery that ignited the hidden anger in majority of Nigerians..... I was almost becoming a casualty when a tear gas narrowly miss my head in ibadan.
....... Only for someone who was never a supporter of MKO from the onset, probably one of those that gave support to the annulment (OBJ) was last later scripted to become the overall beneficiary of the June 12 struggles.....
Southwest states in the beginning of this 4th Republic gave due recognition to June 12 but OBJ refused...... Until Jonathan came up..... Now pmb did better on that but I still belived nothing stop Nigeria from recognising MKO as an ex president.... He truly died for the sake of Nigeria and for Nigerians. And let me add, only the name of MKO will be mostly remembered for centuries when the future generations begin to discuss what happened in Nigeria between 1980—1999. Leave it or take it, forget his ills, that singular act made him an Hero than other Awo, Zik, Balewa, etc.

Rest in peace MKO

I pray that the daylight robbery going on in Nigeria will stop soon :

Coup plotters are more recognised than those that work their way to the top,

Illegally rich people oppressing the middle class who work legally,

Thief becoming owner and owner getting punished,...

God heal your land

Your tribe has given u away

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Urges FG To Recognize Him As Ex-President by MrFly(m): 9:17am On Jun 13, 2020
'Moshood was the bread winner of the family and since his death the family have been suffering'. Are u telling us that for 22 good years after his death no one in the family has a job or bussiness? Oga u are a grandfather and should desist from lies. Ur kind are the problems of this country. Elected President not an ex President

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Urges FG To Recognize Him As Ex-President by ferdvict2(m): 9:19am On Jun 13, 2020
Should Atiku also be declared Ex-President?

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Urges FG To Recognize Him As Ex-President by obentenyson(m): 9:27am On Jun 13, 2020
this abiola family don dey jam talk o... He won an election... was he sworn in as the president? someone will still be acting untill the day he is sworn in. till then, abiola is not legally a president...... make this people go sit down abeg, if not they will just let people vex for them...

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Urges FG To Recognize Him As Ex-President by obentenyson(m): 9:29am On Jun 13, 2020
uniquelyspecial:

Is it that you just love IPOBians or that you feel threatened by them?
go n sit down somewhere my friend m stop making yourself Relevant... if Nigeria tire you, you can go n join your fellow ipobians in Cameroon Forest...
Re: Abiola's Family Urges FG To Recognize Him As Ex-President by annyz: 9:30am On Jun 13, 2020
PureGoldh:
Issoryt....make I no talk wetin dey my mind first

Please talk
Re: Abiola's Family Urges FG To Recognize Him As Ex-President by xreal: 9:40am On Jun 13, 2020
gambia:
Please allow the dead man to rest, so after naming him Ex president, the same people will tell FG to start paying his pension as well undecided

Don't mind them.

Was he sworn in?

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Urges FG To Recognize Him As Ex-President by Tosign360: 9:44am On Jun 13, 2020
hmmmm............... i think its true because Nigeria ll now be better.

who does this help?

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Urges FG To Recognize Him As Ex-President by Yankee101: 9:46am On Jun 13, 2020
He ruled from when to when?

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Urges FG To Recognize Him As Ex-President by Blackdisciple(m): 9:49am On Jun 13, 2020
israelmao:
Just vote for Buhari for the third term,he will do it.

yeah he will....

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Urges FG To Recognize Him As Ex-President by danielbello(m): 9:53am On Jun 13, 2020
MKO rule who?

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Urges FG To Recognize Him As Ex-President by Nuelstar(m): 9:54am On Jun 13, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Urges FG To Recognize Him As Ex-President by tbliss22(m): 9:55am On Jun 13, 2020
This guys won't stop to disappoint me. How can he be declared an ex-president? He wasn't announced winner let alone being declared. So he's never an ex-president

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Urges FG To Recognize Him As Ex-President by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:01am On Jun 13, 2020
That is not possible.

The highest he got was president-elect. He was never sworn in.

Buhari has been generous enough by conferring on him the highest national award of GCFR reserved only for Nigerian presidents and foreign heads of state or governments.

2 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Urges FG To Recognize Him As Ex-President by IgboGirlsFucker: 10:19am On Jun 13, 2020
Somodooo:
mynd4 lalasticlaIa seùn 0am4j
rule 2
Lol
Follow follow
You're wasting your time boy tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Urges FG To Recognize Him As Ex-President by Throwback: 10:32am On Jun 13, 2020
He was never sworn in as President, so it is good enough he was acknowledged officially as the winner of the election, thereby making him a President-elect.

As for you his family still hungry since the death of your breadwinner, you are a big shame to Abiola.

Can't you find your footing or must you be forever spoonfed?

2 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Urges FG To Recognize Him As Ex-President by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 13, 2020
illicit:
“Moshood was the bread winner of the family and since his death, the family members have been suffering,” he said. (NAN)

yen yen yen....

So non of the family members can win bread since that time....

Dey wine yourself there

The lazy idiots blew everythning abiola left behind for them now they want to start feeding on the masses.

2 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Urges FG To Recognize Him As Ex-President by Throwback: 10:37am On Jun 13, 2020
IgboGirlsFucker:

Shut up with your bigotry!

Won but yen yen yen yen

Don't you have common sense?

No bigotry there but fact of the matter without useless emotions.

The family should be contented that he has been recognized as the winner of the June 12 election. He was never sworn in so can only be regarded as a former President-elect.

Let the hungry section of the family go and meet Kola Abiola who cornered all of his father's wealth. Besides, must they depend on Abiola forever?

All of Abiola's children from multiple wives are actually doing well. Let the extended family find something useful to do with their own lives and their own children.

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Urges FG To Recognize Him As Ex-President by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 13, 2020
MrMacinterchi1:
very soon they go ask make they rename Nigeria to M. K. O Abiola.
Nonsense and Ex president . metchewww!

I tire for the lazy family o

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Urges FG To Recognize Him As Ex-President by uniqueboi1(m): 11:05am On Jun 13, 2020
Adonko:
No beef..this is the simple truth. You were not sworn in,in any nations of the world it takes swearing in to be a president of that nation and that did not happen to Abiola.

The FG have already declared a day for you guyz and tagged it as Democracy day, even though we know the actual Democracy day is May 29, so pls don't push it.

If you are given a hand shake don't take an arm shake.

That's how you guyz will wake up tomorrow and say Nigeria/Nigerians should just install his son as the president without election as a way to honour Abiola ..imagine who does that, enough of Abiola issue is high time we face important issues bothering the living.

Even if they acknowledge him as an ex-president they will still come back tomorrow to ask for another thing.

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Urges FG To Recognize Him As Ex-President by aniblue(m): 11:09am On Jun 13, 2020
He wasn't sworn in by the chief judge,
Such demand is dead on arrival

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Urges FG To Recognize Him As Ex-President by Kriptune: 11:13am On Jun 13, 2020
Give African man shoe, dem go carry leg join.

Now this people are asking for too much

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Urges FG To Recognize Him As Ex-President by Bimpe29: 11:28am On Jun 13, 2020
How is that possible?
Then of what essence and benefit is it?
A President without inauguration, certificate of return, oath of office and tenure!

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Urges FG To Recognize Him As Ex-President by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:40am On Jun 13, 2020
obentenyson:
go n sit down somewhere my friend m stop making yourself Relevant... if Nigeria tire you, you can go n join your fellow ipobians in Cameroon Forest...
who abi what is this thing?

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Urges FG To Recognize Him As Ex-President by DexterousOne(m): 11:42am On Jun 13, 2020
Tissaia:
IPOB this is Nigeria issue pls don't derail the thread

What is this one talking about now?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023 PRESIDENCY: Anger As APC, PDP Mull Ceding Tickets To North / Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" / Buhari Appointed DG Of Lottery Commission Without Senate's Approval- Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.