Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored (70336 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Made History / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by lisa286: 10:25am On Jul 05, 2020
EngineerBode:
OP they are more than 10 ooo. Pastor Chris is one pastor I know in Nigeria who massively invested in gospel talents in his church. He tried very well in that regards.

I like Christ Embassy but your claim which I made bold is wrong. That title goes to the Hillsong Church in Australia. Hillsong Church from far away Australia has produced the highest number of gospel artist and sold the highest number of gospel tracks/album out of any church worldwide

Don't mind the ill-researched piece. If he had said Nigeria, we would have understood. Hillsong Church is even more known for the Music

1 Like

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by bayadmike: 10:27am On Jul 05, 2020
Wow.... He has bn a blessing to many

1 Like

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by gift01: 10:28am On Jul 05, 2020
EngineerBode:
OP they are more than 10 ooo. Pastor Chris is one pastor I know in Nigeria who massively invested in gospel talents in his church. He tried very well in that regards.

I like Christ Embassy but your claim which I made bold is wrong. That title goes to the Hillsong Church in Australia. Hillsong Church from far away Australia has produced the highest number of gospel artist and sold the highest number of gospel tracks/album out of any church worldwide
Hillsong is on another level. They are from another planet. You can spend the whole day listening to their songs and it doesn't even look like you're done yet

2 Likes

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Goke7: 10:29am On Jul 05, 2020
EngineerBode:

You dey mind Christ embassy people? always over hyping themselves.

1 Like

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Exponental(m): 10:29am On Jul 05, 2020
StrikeBack:
Okay

But why didn't he mentor his wife?
Mentorship is not by force grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Goke7: 10:30am On Jul 05, 2020
gift01:
Hillsong is on another level. They are from another planet. You can spend the whole day listening to their songs and it doesn't even look like you're done yet

Planetshakers is another one from Australia too. Dem bad gan o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by gift01: 10:32am On Jul 05, 2020
Goke7:

Planetshakers is another one from Australia too. Dem bad gan o
Jesus Culture is also on another level

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Goke7: 10:32am On Jul 05, 2020
lisa286:

Don't mind the ill-researched piece. If he had said Nigeria, we would have understood. Hillsong Church is even more known for the Music

The church was not initially known as Hillsong, they had to change their name to Hillsong when their musical band Hillsong became more popular than their church name. What huge impact can do

1 Like

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by toprealman: 10:33am On Jul 05, 2020
First heard Frank Edwards minister in one of BL's new year programme. The guy got my attention almost immediately.
Thank God for His grace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by odinga1of: 10:34am On Jul 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by gift01: 10:34am On Jul 05, 2020
Personally I'd say Frank Edwards and Sinach are the real Christ Embassy product. People like Buchi, Eben and Samsong aren't directly theirs even Joe Praise
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by EatforHealth: 10:38am On Jul 05, 2020
TechCapon:
You forgot to mention Samsong, Eli J, Ada, etc. Christ embassy is the number one church in the world with the highest number of top rated gospel singers all thanks to pastor Chris. Even Winners chapel, redeemed, mountain of fire etc all hire singers from christ embassy whenever they have programs

And I wonder why I did not see Buchi, Eben and other top Gospel artistes

BLW.......... Giving your life a meaning since the days of creation

1 Like

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:38am On Jul 05, 2020
TundeKorede how could you miss Eben?
He was the very first mentee to get popular and go global

gift01:
Personally I'd say Frank Edwards and Sinach are the real Christ Embassy product. People like Buchi, Eben and Samsong aren't directly theirs even Joe Praise
Eben started at CE and met his wife there. Had his sons dedicated there. They both still attend the church. He started there in 1997.

1 Like

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by AmeLonRo(m): 10:41am On Jul 05, 2020
Yeah. that's true and good and that is what every good leader should be doing sir.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQW_Kw5h39Q

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Kofoshii(m): 10:42am On Jul 05, 2020
I am a celestial and I just went through that Jagas page ... Godbless him
doggedfighter:
We have heard undecided

Always hyping and worshipping this man.

It's a crime in his church not to attribute successes to him undecided

1 Like

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Askme2020(m): 10:44am On Jul 05, 2020
StrikeBack:
Okay

But why didn't he mentor his wife?
Good question
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 05, 2020
children of hate will never acknowledge this

1 Like

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Rextizzle(m): 10:45am On Jul 05, 2020
Rozz look at your demi god.
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Kofoshii(m): 10:45am On Jul 05, 2020
You don’t need to reply toxic people like him ....quote author=MrConstantine post=91395659]

May your bad mouth not ruin and strike back at ur destiny

Better say Amen so that u wunt use dettol as soft drink gringringringrin[/quote]
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Saint99: 10:46am On Jul 05, 2020
No doubt Christ Embassy helped to propel them to limelight, gave them a platform to reach global audience and they made good use of it.
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by DICKstractor: 10:46am On Jul 05, 2020
Nathaniel Bassey remains my favorite gospel artiste
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Rextizzle(m): 10:46am On Jul 05, 2020
Rozz:
children of hate will never acknowledge this
Who are they?

so anyone that doesn't agree with your opinion is bitter right? nawa for Una.
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by crusufixo(m): 10:48am On Jul 05, 2020
It was recently I got to know that Sinach's 'WAY MAKER' has been rendered by so many international gospel artistes. At least this can be attributed to pastor chris. Despite all the controversies surrounding this Man, there are still some positives that can be attributed to him.
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by TundeKorede: 10:49am On Jul 05, 2020
Pardon me, sir.
vivaciousvivi:
TundeKorede how could you miss Eben?
He was the very first mentee to get popular and go global

Eben started at CE and met his wife there. Had his sons dedicated there. They both still attend the church. He started there in 1997.

1 Like

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by doggedfighter(f): 10:51am On Jul 05, 2020
Kendollar696:

Your hatred will kill you faster, if you don't stop it. especially when it comes to children of God, not to talk of anointed ones.. rebuke the devil and he shall flee..
Shut up, dingbat !
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by CrestMan: 10:52am On Jul 05, 2020
doggedfighter:
We have heard undecided

Always hyping and worshipping this man.

It's a crime in his church not to attribute successes to him undecided

This direction you are heading to is filled with FRUSTRATION! tongue
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by cashinnaira: 10:53am On Jul 05, 2020
Very Commendable
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by iyapont: 10:53am On Jul 05, 2020
incomplete..where is eben,jahdel, Ada,Tru south, israel strong etc
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by odinga1of: 10:54am On Jul 05, 2020
omenka:
Sinach, Elijah Ayodele.

These two are in an exclusive class of their own. smiley

Oga try listen to Frank Edward & Ada Ehi songs with original earpiece plz.

Those 2 are world class

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by doggedfighter(f): 10:56am On Jul 05, 2020
CrestMan:

This direction you are heading to is filled with FRUSTRATION! tongue
Says a dumbass
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by do4luv14(m): 10:57am On Jul 05, 2020
Ah bro, you are missing oo,

goan listen to JOEPRAISe my PRAISE, that was a bang from him,

anytime I saw his name, what comes to my mind is JESUS IGWE..

tillaman:
Frank Edwards my guy!! One of my favorite gospel artiste I vibe with Sinach too
Never heard of the other 2 though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations / Oritsejafor Arrives Airport With Armed Policemen (Video) / Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.