Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored (70279 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Made History / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
mhiztajoshua8:
Even Winners chapel, redeemed, mountain of fire and miracles ministries. Bro I greet you, but even other churches hire singers from Christ Embassy, Mountain of fire and miracles ministries will not hire any singers, because there is singers in the church.

Christ embassy members are not allowed to even visit other churches, talk less of minister there. It's an unwritten rule that they don't visit other churches. Prior to pastor Chris opening them up to pastor Hinn, how many of them went to his 2004 or was it 2005 crusade in Nigeria? I lived in Nigeria back then and a lot of my family members went to CE..

1 Like

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Hades2016(m): 1:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
StrikeBack:
Okay

But why didn't he mentor his wife?
his wife spirit is too stubborn grin grin
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by placeofallure(f): 1:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
TechCapon:
You forgot to mention Samsong, Eli J, Ada, etc. Christ embassy is the number one church in the world with the highest number of top rated gospel singers all thanks to pastor Chris. Even Winners chapel, redeemed, mountain of fire etc all hire singers from christ embassy whenever they have programs

I thought I'd see Buchi too on the list. I stand to be corrected though.
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2020
Maximusdecimus8:

Christ embassy members are not allowed to even visit other churches, talk less of minister there. It's an unwritten rule that they don't visit other churches. Prior to pastor Chris opening them up to pastor Hinn, how many of them went to his 200 or was it 2005 crusade in Nigeria? I lived in Nigeria back then and a lot of my family members went to CE..
Both sinach and Frank Edwards have performed in dunamis
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
excellence44:

That was only ecently when they almost threatened to leave. As I said, I'm as in house with churches as most of you could ever dream. What year did they minister and how long had they been in ministry before they were allowed to go out to other churches? I've followed and had members in CE all the way back 1998 etc

1 Like

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by youneedjesus: 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
I hope they will all go to heaven!
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by SirMichael1: 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
EngineerBode:
OP they are more than 10 ooo. Pastor Chris is one pastor I know in Nigeria who massively invested in gospel talents in his church. He tried very well in that regards.

I like Christ Embassy but your claim which I made bold is wrong. That title goes to the Hillsong Church in Australia. Hillsong Church from far away Australia has produced the highest number of gospel artist and sold the highest number of gospel tracks/album out of any church worldwide
You didn't understand that young man. He meant 'individual artists', not 'group choir'.

Hillsong sing as a group and not individually. I don't know about hillsong producing the highest number of gospel artists (and i know thats not true) but what i do kow is that, they have they have the best christain choir in the world.
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
SirMichael1:
You didn't understand that young man. He meant 'individual artists', not 'group choir'.

Hillsong sing as a group and not individually. I don't know about hillsong producing the highest number of gospel artists (and i know thats not true) but what i do kow is that, they have they have the best christain choir in the world.

Wrong, you've never worked with any individual artist and probably never will, so I hope you understand the same also applies to CE. These lot you made mention off, work under the umbrella of CE and have back up vocals etc from them. Darlene Zchech and many others are in a class of their own. As I said earlier and this will shock those in a myopic world where they haven't travelled or worked with other major evangelist on earth, but Don Moen is 30x more popular that pastor Chris in America. Once you conquer the Bible belt, you have conquered the world. Pastor Chris has never been on prime time TV in the west and before you all start saying he's on loveworld, loveworld doesn't not have 1/100 of the viewers of Tbn, Inspiration network, Daystar, the word network in America. When you live amongst the blind, you think the one eye man is king. As I said earlier in threads, I started off with secular media and worked with the major Christian media ministries on earth (most of us work in normal non Christian environments, before we get carried away with the word secular).
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by EngineerBode: 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
NoToPile:

The same hill song albums we listen too? I never even knew there was a church named hill song.

Yes the same. It is their church's regular worship that turns to hit worldwide
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by mhiztajoshua8(m): 1:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
Maximusdecimus8:

Christ embassy members are not allowed to even visit other churches, talk less of minister there. It's an unwritten rule that they don't visit other churches. Prior to pastor Chris opening them up to pastor Hinn, how many of them went to his 2004 or was it 2005 crusade in Nigeria? I lived in Nigeria back then and a lot of my family members went to CE..

Thank you very much sir
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by SirMichael1: 2:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
Maximusdecimus8:

Wrong, you've never worked with any individual artist and probably never will, so I hope you understand the same also applies to CE. These lot you made mention off, work under the umbrella of CE and have back up vocals etc from them. Darlene Zchech and many others are in a class of their own. As I said earlier and this will shock those in a myopic world where they haven't travelled or worked with other major evangelist on earth, but Don Moen is 30x more popular that pastor Chris in America. Once you conquer the Bible belt, you have conquered the world. Pastor Chris has never been on prime time TV in the west and before you all start saying he's on loveworld, loveworld doesn't not have 1/100 of the viewers of Tbn, Inspiration network, Daystar, the word network in America. When you live amongst the blind, you think the one eye man is king.
Oga, plug your fingers to your brain. Don Moen never originated from hillsong. Even the Darlene Zscech was originally with 'women of faith' and when the group dissolved, she joined hillsong as their lead singer. And when she was in hillsong, she never released tracks but only sang together with the band/group and wrote quite a number of song.

No one was talking about pastor Chris being famous globally or not, the bone of contention was that pastor Chris' church has grown the most gospel artist. So why bring competition over who is famous between pastor chris and don moen when do moen started the ministry before him.

And please, stop quoting me like you're a tout.

1 Like

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by mhiztajoshua8(m): 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
TechCapon:
You forgot to mention Samsong, Eli J, Ada, etc. Christ embassy is the number one church in the world with the highest number of top rated gospel singers all thanks to pastor Chris. Even Winners chapel, redeemed, mountain of fire etc all hire singers from christ embassy whenever they have programs

Bro I greet you, but even other churches hire singers from Christ Embassy, Mountain of fire and miracles ministries will not hire any singers, because there is singers in the church.
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Ekugbeh(m): 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
Abdul3391:
my love for Testimony Jaga is underrated
he's outa dis world

1 Like

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 05, 2020
[quote author=SirMichael1 post=91403467] Oga, plug your fingers to your brain. Don Moen never originated from hillsong. Even the Darlene Zscech was originally with 'women of faith' and when the group dissolved, she joined hillsong as their lead singer. And when she was in hillsong, she never released tracks but only sang together with the band/group and wrote quite a number of song.

No one was talking about pastor Chris being famous globally or not, the bone of contention was that pastor Chris' church has grown the most gospel artist. So why bring competition over who is famous between pastor chris and don moen when do moen started the ministry before him.

And please, stop quoting me like you're a tout.[/quote

I never said Don Moen originated at Hillsong, go read through the thread. He came out of integrity music. Sadly the members of CE are indoctrinated to have these sort of thoughts and hence the write-up and support from many of them. I almost went down the route of personal insults with you, but I'm above that.

1 Like

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by sammysmiles(m): 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
Depressed101:
the man has paid his due. What have you don
You should have asked him if success is a crime to be attributed with....
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Ekugbeh(m): 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
excellence44:

u get time dey answer this people sef. I jus de read their comments de SMH.
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by ibksiv(m): 2:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
doggedfighter:
We have heard undecided

Always hyping and worshipping this man.

It's a crime in his church not to attribute successes to him undecided
Your foolishness is epic.
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Onogiede(m): 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

You sabi them well well. You wonder where is the love Christ preached. Very angry bitter people.like someone once said. If you dey find devil, go church.

church is not for righteous one but unbeliever to come an see the great light of God,..I see church as correction center of Christ Jesus,.Chris Oyakhilome, David Oyedepo, Adeboye e.t.c they are on track of winning souls to Jesus.
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Aaronbee7(m): 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
Also, Eben and his wife Jahdiel. And a lot more are coming up and this is because Christ Embassy invest a lot and give attention to their music ministry. They even have their own international music award strictly for LoveWorld gospel ministers - LoveWorld International Music Award (LIMA) where winners take home between $25,000 to $100,000. Other churches should start giving serious attention to their music ministry and you'll be shocked how a lot of secular musicians will retrace their steps and start doing gospel music which was their original calling.
TechCapon:
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by mrkings84(m): 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2020
Nothing wrong giving credits to one who deserves it. There are many with diverse natural gifts but they never materialize them cos they never had someone who could help them make it a reality.

Many would have been great engineers, footballers, musicians, instructors, speakers etc if they had someone to help them....

1 Like

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Onogiede(m): 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
foreshore:

Haters never succeeds

this theory is absolutely true...they always end up frustrated in life,..let always learn to appreciate others no matter the circumstances,. secondly giving always pays too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by TeeSure: 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
Maximusdecimus8:

Hillsong is a church, sadly a lot of people live in a bubble and haven't stretched themselves to see what else there is. Pastor Brian and Bobbie Houston are its founders. They have branches in major cities across the world, and minister to the locals in that country. What I can say about most of the African churches that we make noise about, is that the simply provide a service for their kind overseas and nothing else. Hillsong ministers to all and is located not far from Oxford Street in London for instance, while most CE branches are in areas that are popular with Nigerians. 95% of church members in reddened, Christ embassy, winners etc in the west are Africans, predominantly Nigerians. These lot aren't reaching any lost here, but providing an extended service of their churches to their Nigerian clients. Similar to mama Calabar restaurant and co in London, these restaurants have 95% plus Nigerian guest and simply cater to them. Just as these restaurants provide a service for their kind in the west, so are most of these churches. All those videos you see of white members fronting for the church is to make folks think they are reaching the lost. CE bermondsey, Christ embassy barking area, redeemed Jesus house, VPA church barking Essex and winners all provide an extended service to Nigerians and nothing else. Even the location of these other churches are in African areas.

I love your detailed reports...
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by eagleonearth(m): 3:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
EngineerBode:
OP they are more than 10 ooo. Pastor Chris is one pastor I know in Nigeria who massively invested in gospel talents in his church. He tried very well in that regards.

I like Christ Embassy but your claim which I made bold is wrong. That title goes to the Hillsong Church in Australia. Hillsong Church from far away Australia has produced the highest number of gospel artist and sold the highest number of gospel tracks/album out of any church worldwide
my brother that hillsong church is burning red!!
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Jaqenhghar: 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
Onogiede:

church is not for righteous one but unbeliever to come an see the great light of God,..I see church as correction center of Christ Jesus,.Chris Oyakhilome, David Oyedepo, Adeboye e.t.c they are on track of winning souls to Jesus.
So is the church supposed to be a place unbelievers go to perpetrate evil or its a place unbelievers go to change their ways?If its a correction centre like you claim why is there so much malice and venom there?
There are staunch members of Christ embassy I know who are terrified of telling their "brothers" in the Lord when they are facing financial difficulties for fear of being ridiculed. They will rather come to me, a non believer to share their pain. What kind of love is that?

You said those men are on track to winning souls. So they have not even started winning souls after like 30+ years in the ministry. If after 30+ years you are still on track and havent started winning souls I tell you there wont be any winning even after another 30 years
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Johnsmartinyang(m): 3:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
TundeKorede:

Source: http://www.tundekorede.com/check-out-4-great-people-pastor-chris-oyakhilome-has-mentored/
U didn't mention Eben, Nathaniel bassey , and many more is on its way from same factory. The man has truly affected many. This is just music I know other facets of life pastor Christ had propel many into greater heights. Godbless him. What ever ur opinion is remember no one was born perfect neither was pastor Christ.
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by PharmaGirl(f): 3:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
Pastayyyyyy Chriskiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Blackdisciple(m): 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
TechCapon:

Baba tell them.....

and if I may ask what are other churches waiting for or don't they knw that God loves praises....���
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Gfxguy(m): 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
The Online Graphic Design Masterclass N5,000 promo ends by next week Sunday 4pm..

From next week, the price would revert to the regular N10,000

You can check our page on ig - @graphicsbykeem to see what to expect from the training.
Most of the designs on the page were done on mobile phone.

For those who are still contemplating see the juicy package below:
1.) Video editing
2.) Professional logo design
3.) Mock-ups on objects like billboards, t-shirts and design.
4.) How to create exquisite book covers with your phone.
5) How to design beautiful Graphics (Flyers, posters, social media posts etc) on your phone from scratch to FINISH in just 20 minutes.
6) 3D animation videos
7) Whiteboard animation video
cool 3D Explainer Video
9) Educational & Inspirational video toolkit
10) Beautiful logo animations
11) Business logo intro video
12) 3D logo and mockup design
13) Free Premium canva app
14)Free Premium inshot video editing app
15) Build website without coding. How to host your site for free. Build your own business website in 1hour

Extra Bonus
Netflix Premium

What's more, you get every paid training software and apps for FREE...
You won't get this kind of offer anywhere else.

WhatsApp:
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by esivue007(m): 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
Though am a core Christ embassy member,(cell meeting rep)but still prefer Hillsong United songs anytime,anyway.
May I let y'all know dat, Hillsong United songs dominate my playlist.
Only got 2 Ce songs which are
Zeannine Zoe--we rembr.
When we pray.
Lyrically,l don't joke with Hillsong songs.
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Blackdisciple(m): 3:46pm On Jul 05, 2020
doggedfighter:
We have heard undecided

Always hyping and worshipping this man.

It's a crime in his church not to attribute successes to him undecided

Says who......

No one in Christ Embassy worships Pastor Chris okayyyy, get that into ur thick skull

if u are a hater just come out straight

all these people talking from outside sef

how many people ur pastor or na ur G.O sef done change their lives

N.B , based on the headlines ehhh....
If anybody do good to people at least make who see m say welldone but not to say sh*@t about that person..

1 Like

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Blackdisciple(m): 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
EngineerBode:

Not in foreign lands oo......

it's here in Nigeria bro
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Blackdisciple(m): 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
Them plenty joor......

Chris too try ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages / Oritsejafor Arrives Airport With Armed Policemen (Video) / Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.