Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,843 members, 7,828,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored (70342 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Made History / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by stanisbaratheon: 10:58am On Jul 05, 2020
You're absolutely right.

EngineerBode:
OP they are more than 10 ooo. Pastor Chris is one pastor I know in Nigeria who massively invested in gospel talents in his church. He tried very well in that regards.

I like Christ Embassy but your claim which I made bold is wrong. That title goes to the Hillsong Church in Australia. Hillsong Church from far away Australia has produced the highest number of gospel artist and sold the highest number of gospel tracks/album out of any church worldwide

1 Like

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Christian07(m): 10:59am On Jul 05, 2020
Abahsony:
The gospel artist that came from pastor chris ministry are numerous. Pst chris can only channel that to God .
Eben
Samsung
Adi ehi
Jahdiel
Buchi
CSO
Eli
Chris shalom
Obi shine
Israel strong
TB1
Martin pk
Pee u
Sophia
Testimony
Joe praises
Lots ooooo

T sharp
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by prof22(m): 11:02am On Jul 05, 2020
Kendollar696:

Your hatred will kill you faster, if you don't stop it. especially when it comes to children of God, not to talk of anointed ones.. rebuke the devil and he shall flee..
Nothing is going to kill him because you are not his creator, you can even go before him if it pleases your creator.
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by ppogba: 11:02am On Jul 05, 2020
TechCapon:
You forgot to mention Samsong, Eli J, Ada, etc. Christ embassy is the number one church in the world with the highest number of top rated gospel singers all thanks to pastor Chris. Even Winners chapel, redeemed, mountain of fire etc all hire singers from christ embassy whenever they have programs

Mountain of Fire hire singers when they have programmes?

Is this a joke or what?

Perhaps this is what you have been manipulated to believe.

Definitely, you do not know what you are talking about.

1 Like

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by stanisbaratheon: 11:05am On Jul 05, 2020
Their former worship leader Darlene Zschech is regarded as the mother of modern gospel music.

EngineerBode:
OP they are more than 10 ooo. Pastor Chris is one pastor I know in Nigeria who massively invested in gospel talents in his church. He tried very well in that regards.

I like Christ Embassy but your claim which I made bold is wrong. That title goes to the Hillsong Church in Australia. Hillsong Church from far away Australia has produced the highest number of gospel artist and sold the highest number of gospel tracks/album out of any church worldwide

1 Like

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by CrestMan: 11:05am On Jul 05, 2020
doggedfighter:

Says a dumbass

It's like you have already arrived at your destination (FRUSTRATION)! tongue
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Chirowman(m): 11:08am On Jul 05, 2020
Ada is under rated that lady is a whole vibe. Ada's Only you can do moves my spirit and His on my matter. I love her music.
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by MisterChairman(m): 11:11am On Jul 05, 2020
rubbish thread .. who post this inaccurate trash ?
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Redhot111(m): 11:11am On Jul 05, 2020
TechCapon:
You forgot to mention Samsong, Eli J, Ada, etc. Christ embassy is the number one church in the world with the highest number of top rated gospel singers all thanks to pastor Chris. Even Winners chapel, redeemed, mountain of fire etc all hire singers from christ embassy whenever they have programs

The pastor Chris himself is a good singer as well as song writing. So it's only natural that most good singers would love to pitch their tent there. That shouldn't be a big deal
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Justarandomguy: 11:15am On Jul 05, 2020
Now I'll have to stop listening to Frank Edwards.
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by sirelliotofafri: 11:15am On Jul 05, 2020
abumeinben:
Cool.... Buy two things:

"I know who I am" brought Sinach to limelight?

Frank Edwards 2020 revenue is $2400?

Autocorrect keeps changing Sinach to Spinach...any relationship?

I was even wondering.Sinach was already very popular before she sang 'I know who I Am'.
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Ochuksbaba(m): 11:15am On Jul 05, 2020
op you forgot Eben and Slimcase
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 05, 2020
EngineerBode:

I wish I could like your comment X10. As someone who is massively involved in Christian media on a global scale, I am glad you shifted the writers thinking capacity out of his myopic view. Unfortunately the people of North Korea see Kim Jun Un as a deity and also see their army as the most advanced on earth. Minus waymaker, less than 0.02% of people in the Bible belt of America which by the way is very influential when it comes to the gospel or Christians in Europe had heard of her. Regarding CE viewings which were put as over 3 billion by CE, only someone who is totally ignorant of viewings and channel info can spew such to an unlearned crowd, whose knowledge does not expand outside of what they have been conditioned to learn. In order of reach and watched channels ( I worked for Europe's largest satellite network for almost ten years), here are channels in order of influence. God TV owned previously by Rory and Wendy Alec (most folks don't know they were kicked out of the network, although Rory left), TBN owned by Matt crouch or son of the late Paul crouch, Daystar owned by Marcus and Joni Lamb, inspiration network owned by Morris and his son David Cerullo, Revelation TV, then Loveworld and a few others to follow. I know the figures and these others had way much more traffic. Regarding other channels of broadcast , watch how many are live when they are on YouTube and you'll tell and estimate actual figures of those who watch outside their circle.. Hillsong has produced loads of number one hits and waymaker just got number one and we won't stop hearing noise..

3 Likes

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by sirelliotofafri: 11:17am On Jul 05, 2020
TundeKorede:

Source: http://www.tundekorede.com/check-out-4-great-people-pastor-chris-oyakhilome-has-mentored/

Pastor Chris has mentored even more than 10 very popular gospel mucians na.
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by deebrain(m): 11:18am On Jul 05, 2020
There are so many.

Pastor Chris really did so well in developing most of the great Naija gospel artists.
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Liposure: 11:19am On Jul 05, 2020
This is what am talking about
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by AsawanaDgreat: 11:19am On Jul 05, 2020
Ok Happy Sunday to you all and remain blessed
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Neroiam(m): 11:19am On Jul 05, 2020
tillaman:
Frank Edwards my guy!! One of my favorite gospel artiste I vibe with Sinach too
Never heard of the other 2 though

Try listen testimony. Walahi ..d boy sabi something

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by sigiyaya(m): 11:20am On Jul 05, 2020
TechCapon:
Guy you are tooooooooooo f00000000000000000000lish!!

1 Like

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by sirelliotofafri: 11:20am On Jul 05, 2020
NORSYK:
Without Chris they would have also achieved what they achieved today

God call/bless men,through men.
Take note of that,it will help your life.
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by desiredhome: 11:21am On Jul 05, 2020
Rextizzle:
Who are they?

so anyone that doesn't agree with your opinion is bitter right? nawa for Una.

The people that carry religion like gala on their head yet with very bitter/wicked heart..... Christianity is practice of LOVE but the opposit is what you see among the black people.... confused people.....
If it was easy for them they will command the rain and the sun fall on only a particular set of people but God pass them... grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by sirelliotofafri: 11:24am On Jul 05, 2020
TundeKorede:

Source: http://www.tundekorede.com/check-out-4-great-people-pastor-chris-oyakhilome-has-mentored/

OP If I don't seen Buchi's name(the gospel is not for Sunday morning) on the list,I'll be very angry with you.

Buchi is just too good,I swear.I watched him sing with his daughter one day and I fell in love with his daughter.After that day,I didn't see her again.
I'm still hoping one day,I'll see Buchi's daughter.Love endureth all things.cries

1 Like

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by jnrbayano(m): 11:25am On Jul 05, 2020
post=91395718:
E plenty .. this man is indeed a man of God

Which of the gods?
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:25am On Jul 05, 2020
DropsMic:

Frank edwards and Nathaniel Bassey are the only Gospel singers i respect.. i can never forget the first time i heard Nathaniel Bassey's Wonderful Wonder or Frank edward's changing lives.

Why are the others not worthy of your respect?
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Agugbadin: 11:27am On Jul 05, 2020
Sinachi is one of the greatest gospel singer of our time her songs are unique and original, she joins other great singers like Don Moen, Ron Konelly, Donnie McClurkin, Alvin Slaughter and others.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Jaqenhghar: 11:28am On Jul 05, 2020
desiredhome:

The people that carry religion like gala on their head yet with very bitter/wicked heart..... Christianity is practice of LOVE but the opposit is what you see among the black people.... confused people.....
If it was easy for them they will command let the rain and the sun fall on only a particular set of people but God pass them... grin grin grin grin grin
You sabi them well well. You wonder where is the love Christ preached. Very angry bitter people.like someone once said. If you dey find devil, go church.

1 Like

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Liposure: 11:28am On Jul 05, 2020
vivaciousvivi:
TundeKorede how could you miss Eben?
He was the very first mentee to get popular and go global

Eben started at CE and met his wife there. Had his sons dedicated there. They both still attend the church. He started there in 1997.
wow u know him inside out
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by sirelliotofafri: 11:30am On Jul 05, 2020
Redhot111:

The pastor Chris himself is a good singer as well as song writing. So it's only natural that most good singers would love to pitch their tent there. That shouldn't be a big deal

And you're a good driver and have not successfully raised another driver to be like you and you're here saying someone,who has mentored tens of global musicians hasn't done a big thing.

Jealousy will not kill you.Say Amen.

When you see someone,who is doing well in an aspect of life,acknowledge it.Thats how to attract ability to excel in your own aspect of life.
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by obalufeiii: 11:31am On Jul 05, 2020
Abahsony:
The gospel artist that came from pastor chris ministry are numerous. Pst chris can only channel that to God .
Eben
Samsung
Adi ehi
Jahdiel
Buchi
CSO
Eli
Chris shalom
Obi shine
Israel strong
TB1
Martin pk
Pee u
Sophia
Testimony
Joe praises
Lots ooooo

Rema used to be in Christ embassy too
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Jaqenhghar: 11:38am On Jul 05, 2020
doggedfighter:
We have heard undecided

Always hyping and worshipping this man.

It's a crime in his church not to attribute successes to him undecided

Na their way. Most of the members speak through their asses. Its like they dont process things before they say it. Once their member was telling me that if you are a christian and have never encountered pastor chris, your christianity is questionable.
I replied that christianity has been around for over 2k years, their god chris has been in ministry for about 30 years. So those Christians before him were not practising christianity or dont know what they were doing abi. The mumu kept quiet
Then another mumu was telling me that the old testament of the bible is bullshit untill I reminded him that it is a passage from the old testament (malachi) their god uses to enrich himself off the sweat of others

4 Likes

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by golddare: 11:40am On Jul 05, 2020
TundeKorede:

A lot of churches have great singers but they never see the aspect of using the church as a platform to break these people to limelight. I salute Loveworld for that.
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by desiredhome: 11:40am On Jul 05, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

You sabi them well well. You wonder where is the love Christ preached. Very angry bitter people.like someone once said. If you dey find devil, go church.
They only use Church as cover-up for their evil doings.....all the babalawos are now on the pulpit deceiving and destroying people's lives......
The reason with so many Churches at every corner, crimes is on the increase.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations / Oritsejafor Arrives Airport With Armed Policemen (Video) / Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.