Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,611 members, 7,827,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored (70339 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Made History / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 05, 2020
Liposure:
wow u know him inside out

Eben is not global, can you stop this madness that you folks portray. Global artist are people like Darlene Zchech, Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin etc. Waymaker was a one hit wonder that has gone round, which I give honour to whom it is due to. Apart from that, travel round the world as I have, work with multi denominations as I have and you would know you are in a bubble. It will suprise you to know that someone like Don Moen is more popular than pastor Chris in America in the Bible/ Christian belt. I'm not someone who hasn't been around, worked with all the major evangelist etc, you folks need to go outside your myopic world and see what is out there.

1 Like

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Jaqenhghar: 11:46am On Jul 05, 2020
desiredhome:

They only use Church as cover-up for their evil doings.....all the babalawos are now on the pulpit deceiving and destroying people's lives......
The reason with so many Churches at every corner, crimes is on the increase.....

Bless you bro. If you ask any Babalawo or juju man he will tell you that the pastors are his biggest clients cheesy grin
I remember one oyinbo man, a missonary was speaking. It was his 1st time in Nigeria. Whe he got his visa, he said he was scared to come because people were telling him to be careful because Nigerians are thieves. He said but when he came he was surprised to see churches in every corner. He was trying to reconcile the two pictures
A land of thieves yet there are so many churches. Him no know say na with the church dem dey commit the most heinous crimes.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by LEOSZ(m): 11:46am On Jul 05, 2020
I so love sinach that year had a small crush on her Lol grin grin. Lovely songs that touched the soul.

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 05, 2020
Agugbadin:
Sinachi is one of the greatest gospel singer of our time her songs are unique and original, she joins other great singers like Don Moen, Ron Konelly, Donnie McClurkin, Alvin Slaughter and others.

Not at all, travel the world and you'll see that only waymaker made waves. You cannot add sinach to that group.
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by omenka(m): 11:48am On Jul 05, 2020
odinga1of:

Oga try listen to Frank Edward & Ada Ehi songs with original earpiece plz.

Those 2 are world class
Haven't listened to Ada Ehi but Frank of course is good. Notwithstanding, Sinach and Elijah just make one feel as though God is standing right in front of them. I dont miss playing them while driving everyday. smiley
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by BlowYourMind: 11:51am On Jul 05, 2020
TechCapon:
You forgot to mention Samsong, Eli J, Ada, etc. Christ embassy is the number one church in the world with the highest number of top rated gospel singers all thanks to pastor Chris. Even Winners chapel, redeemed, mountain of fire etc all hire singers from christ embassy whenever they have programs
How many singers did JESUS CHRIST mentored? that is to show you something isn't right with the church, it isn't about Christ it is about pleasing self.
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by desiredhome: 11:53am On Jul 05, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Bless you bro. If you ask any Babalawo or juju man he will tell you that the pastors are his biggest clients cheesy grin
I remember one oyinbo man, a missonary was speaking. It was his 1st time in Nigeria. Whe he got his visa, he said he was scared to come because people were telling him to be careful because Nigerians are thieves. He said but when he came he was surprised to see churches in every corner. He was trying to reconcile the two pictures
A land of thieves yet there are so many churches. Him no know say na with the church dem dey commit the most heinous crimes.
Yeah that's the truth.....
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Liposure: 11:56am On Jul 05, 2020
Maximusdecimus8:

Eben is not global, can you stop this madness that you folks portray. Global artist are people like Darlene Zchech, Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin etc. Waymaker was a one hit wonder that has gone round, which I give honour to whom it is due to. Apart from that, travel round the world as I have, work with multi denominations as I have and you would know you are in a bubble. It will suprise you to know that someone like Don Moen is more popular than pastor Chris in America in the Christian belt. I'm not someone who hasn't been around, worked with all the major evangelist etc, you folks need to go outside your myopic world and see what is out there.
what are u saying, what am i sayin
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by doggedfighter(f): 12:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Na their way. Most of the members speak through their asses. Its like they dont process things before they say it. Once their member was telling me that if you are a christian and have never encountered pastor chris, your christianity is questionable.
I replied that christianity has been around for over 2k years, their god chris has been in ministry for about 30 years. So those Christians before him were not practising christianity or dont know what they were doing abi. The mumu kept quiet
Then another mumu was telling me that the old testament of the bible is bullshit untill I reminded him that it is a passage from the old testament (malachi) their god uses to enrich himself off the sweat of others
You know them too well
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by NoToPile: 12:04pm On Jul 05, 2020
EngineerBode:

[b]
I like Christ Embassy but your claim which I made bold is wrong. That title goes to the Hillsong Church in Australia. Hillsong Church from far away Australia has produced the highest number of gospel artist and sold the highest number of gospel tracks/album out of any church worldwide

The same hill song albums we listen too? I never even knew there was a church named hill song.

1 Like

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
NoToPile:

The same hill song albums we listen too? I never even knew there was a church named hill song.

Hillsong is a church, sadly a lot of people live in a bubble and haven't stretched themselves to see what else there is. Pastor Brian and Bobbie Houston are its founders. They have branches in major cities across the world, and minister to the locals in that country. What I can say about most of the African churches that we make noise about, is that the simply provide a service for their kind overseas and nothing else. Hillsong ministers to all and is located not far from Oxford Street in London for instance, while most CE branches are in areas that are popular with Nigerians. 95% of church members in reddened, Christ embassy, winners etc in the west are Africans, predominantly Nigerians. These lot aren't reaching any lost here, but providing an extended service of their churches to their Nigerian clients. Similar to mama Calabar restaurant and co in London, these restaurants have 95% plus Nigerian guest and simply cater to them. Just as these restaurants provide a service for their kind in the west, so are most of these churches. All those videos you see of white members fronting for the church is to make folks think they are reaching the lost. CE bermondsey, Christ embassy barking area, redeemed Jesus house, VPA church barking Essex and winners all provide an extended service to Nigerians and nothing else. Even the location of these other churches are in African areas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Blakpot: 12:29pm On Jul 05, 2020
Pastor Chris! Take 5 my G! Confam guy! smiley
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by NoToPile: 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
Maximusdecimus8:

Hillsong is a church, sadly a lot of people live in a bubble and haven't stretched themselves to see what else there is. Pastor Brian and Bobbie Houston are its founders. They have branches in major cities across the world, and minister to the locals in that country. What I can say about most of the African churches that we make noise about, is that the simply provide a service for their kind overseas and nothing else. Hillsong ministers to all and is located not far from Oxford Street in London for instance, while most CE branches are in areas that are popular with Nigerians. 95% of church members in reddened, Christ embassy, winners etc in the west are Africans, predominantly Nigerians. These lot aren't reaching any lost here, but providing an extended service of their churches to their Nigerian clients. Similar to mama Calabar restaurant and co in London, these restaurants have 95% plus Nigerian guest and simply cater to them. Just as these restaurants provide a service for their kind in the west, so are most of these churches. All those videos you see of white members fronting for the church is to make folks think they are reaching the lost. CE bermondsey, Christ embassy barking area, redeemed Jesus house, VPA church barking Essex and winners all provide an extended service to Nigerians and nothing else. Even the location of these other churches are in African areas.

Hmmm you have a point oo
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by xreal: 12:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
Wow!

Pastor Chris must be a lover of music, and must have encouraged artists in his ministry. I give kudos to him.

Never new all these musicians were from Christ Embassy.
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
StrikeBack:
Okay

But why didn't he mentor his wife?

Chai. This one is a "low blow"
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Chochovini: 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2020
NA WHO Come mentor Sammie Okposo? Abi him no be Gospel singer? (wink).
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by incogni2o: 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2020
doggedfighter:
We have heard undecided

Always hyping and worshipping this man.

It's a crime in his church not to attribute successes to him undecided

Give honour to who honor is due.

Although I am not a fan of his,

I respect him for this.

The respective gospel singers have have a huge success both home and abroad
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Burgerlomo: 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
Thank you Pastor Chris cool

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Obidiugwu: 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
Nice one....
Dm us for directing of your musical videos at affordable price. Zero Seven Zero Five Two One One Three Four Zero Five
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
Lashist:
Women issues plenty cheesy...why didnt Christ use women as disciples cheesy
Who told you that Jesus didn't use women as disciples?
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Blakpot: 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
Maximusdecimus8:

I think ur been abit unfair with criticisms. Dont u think ur ignoring an obvious connection here?

African churches appeal to mostly Africans n ppl of african descent and churches like hillsong church n its kind appeal to ppl of western culture.

1 Like

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by foreshore(m): 1:04pm On Jul 05, 2020
TundeKorede:

Source: http://www.tundekorede.com/check-out-4-great-people-pastor-chris-oyakhilome-has-mentored/

Samsong, Ada Ehi, Eben, Jahdiel, Chris Shalom, Tsharp, Isaiah Samson......... list unending
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by morris477(m): 1:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
I never follow chop their song money
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by foreshore(m): 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
doggedfighter:
We have heard undecided

Haters never succeeds
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by 4ckyou: 1:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
xperiencelove:
You are wrong. In those days even till now in some cultures, women doesn't hold any leading positions by the law of the land.
Even during census, they only count men.
It was Deborah that changed the story.

Okay which verse let me go read
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by SOJOSEPH(m): 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
StrikeBack:
Okay

But why didn't he mentor his wife?

MAY SHE INTIMATELY DISCOVERED WHAT ORDINARY CHURCH ARE STILL UNABLE TO DISCOVERED.

THE MORE YOU LOOK, THE LESS YOU SEE.
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by mhiztajoshua8(m): 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
Even Winners chapel, redeemed, mountain of fire and miracles ministries. Bro I greet you, but even other churches hire singers from Christ Embassy, Mountain of fire and miracles ministries will not hire any singers, because there is singers in the church.
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Temysteve(m): 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
EngineerBode:
OP they are more than 10 ooo. Pastor Chris is one pastor I know in Nigeria who massively invested in gospel talents in his church. He tried very well in that regards.

I like Christ Embassy but your claim which I made bold is wrong. That title goes to the Hillsong Church in Australia. Hillsong Church from far away Australia has produced the highest number of gospel artist and sold the highest number of gospel tracks/album out of any church worldwide
I guess he actually want to mention Nigeria and not the world.
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Emma1Oj(m): 1:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
doggedfighter:
We have heard undecided

if you want collect anytin or turn Edo man to your toy or mumu jus keep praising or hyping him or her den u get whatever u nid from them..no be by gragra or sense.
Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
Blakpot:

I think ur been abit unfair with criticisms. Dont u think ur ignoring an obvious connection here?

African churches appeal to mostly Africans n ppl of african descent and churches like hillsong church n its kind appeal to ppl of western culture.

Wrong. Hillsong has a lot of blacks, as well as Asians, Latinos etc. Let's shift your mind a little. Hillsong is Australian by the way, but their client base isn't white.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored by rapid101(m): 1:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
doggedfighter:
We have heard undecided

as in eh he der Jesus Christ grin

but that guy preach oh
listing to his podcast
he's gud

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oritsejafor Arrives Airport With Armed Policemen (Video) / Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations / Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.