Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

“I Need A Man That Was Born And Raised In Nigeria” — American Based Nigerian Sin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Need A Man That Was Born And Raised In Nigeria” — American Based Nigerian Sin (836 Views)

“I Need A Man That Was Born And Raised In Nigeria”—american Based Nigerian Lady / “I Need A Man That Was Born And Raised In Nigeria” — American Based Nigerian Sin / A Ghanaian Village Of Mafi Dove, Sex Is Allowed But No One Was Born There(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Need A Man That Was Born And Raised In Nigeria” — American Based Nigerian Sin by megawealth01: 10:07am On Jun 13, 2020
An American based single lady who is of Nigerian descent has taken to her social media to share to the world the type of man she wants.

She said she wanted a man who was born and raised in Nigeria. Not only that, but she also added that she wants whoever meets that criteria to also have attended his secondary and University education in the UK or USA.

That might sound a little bit unrealistic but surprisingly there were many guys responding to her post that they meet the requirement.

If you think you meet the requirements too, you may want to find the tweet where she posted the message HERE

https://ebeanonews..com/2020/01/i-need-man-that-was-born-and-raised-in.h

Re: “I Need A Man That Was Born And Raised In Nigeria” — American Based Nigerian Sin by daddytime(m): 10:07am On Jun 13, 2020
E be like say me and dem Hushpuppi qualify oh.

We were born and raised in Nigeria but we go school of bad things for abroad. grin

Aunty, e be like say Naira Marley meet your criteria.
Re: “I Need A Man That Was Born And Raised In Nigeria” — American Based Nigerian Sin by chibaby1985(f): 10:08am On Jun 13, 2020
Nairaland niggas food don land grin
megawealth01:
An American based single lady who is of Nigerian descent has taken to her social media to share to the world the type of man she wants.

She said she wanted a man who was born and raised in Nigeria. Not only that, but she also added that she wants whoever meets that criteria to also have attended his secondary and University education in the UK or USA.

That might sound a little bit unrealistic but surprisingly there were many guys responding to her post that they meet the requirement.

If you think you meet the requirements too, you may want to find the tweet where she posted the message HERE

Re: “I Need A Man That Was Born And Raised In Nigeria” — American Based Nigerian Sin by Vyzz: 10:12am On Jun 13, 2020
grin

Egungun becareful

Re: “I Need A Man That Was Born And Raised In Nigeria” — American Based Nigerian Sin by ettaetta(m): 10:12am On Jun 13, 2020
Re: “I Need A Man That Was Born And Raised In Nigeria” — American Based Nigerian Sin by Crownstar01: 10:17am On Jun 13, 2020
megawealth01:

That's old school. The big question is; what would she offer in return? smiley
Re: “I Need A Man That Was Born And Raised In Nigeria” — American Based Nigerian Sin by Lawdis(m): 10:18am On Jun 13, 2020
.....just wait a minute I'm on the way coming

grin grin

Re: “I Need A Man That Was Born And Raised In Nigeria” — American Based Nigerian Sin by megawealth01: 10:22am On Jun 13, 2020
Crownstar01:
That's old school. The big question is; what would she offer in return? smiley
As in eh
Re: “I Need A Man That Was Born And Raised In Nigeria” — American Based Nigerian Sin by Crownstar01: 10:25am On Jun 13, 2020
megawealth01:
As in eh
Yes. Dating some of these girls could be problematic.

1 Like

Re: “I Need A Man That Was Born And Raised In Nigeria” — American Based Nigerian Sin by jaytee01(m): 11:10am On Jun 13, 2020
Na dis kain people dey give plenty headache for relationship and marriage.

What is she bringing to the table other than hole . She never talk dat one ooo
Re: “I Need A Man That Was Born And Raised In Nigeria” — American Based Nigerian Sin by megawealth01: 11:44am On Jun 13, 2020
grin
jaytee01:
Na dis kain people dey give plenty headache for relationship and marriage.

What is she bringing to the table other than hole . She never talk dat one ooo

(1) (Reply)

How She Said He Wasted It, Wasted What?? Watch This / Are You Planning Intercourse Tonight? Get In Here / Can I Come Back From It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.