Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:18 PM

Can I Come Back From It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Come Back From It. (843 Views)

How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) / ‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival / This Can Come Back & Haunt A Lady-Lovers Night Club dance Video Sparks Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Come Back From It. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2020
Re: Can I Come Back From It. by youngsahito(m): 4:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
Swiitdoll:
Hi y’all. Silly question but here we go. I’ve had a friend of 11 years I’m seeing casually now but he’s super annoying. I overlooked some stuff he’s done to wrong me before but this time I was super pissed I went in on him with no filter, damn I really went in badly, even blocked him after. Reading those messages I sent now I feel bad. Can I come back from it? Or just forget about him and the friendship forever.
tell us what he did for we to know how to advice you on the matter.
Re: Can I Come Back From It. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
What Do U Want? Where Did U Go Dat U Want To Come Back 4rm? Do U Want To Reconcile With Him? What Even Led To All Dis?
Re: Can I Come Back From It. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2020
youngsahito:
tell us what he did for we to know how to advice you on the matter.

He promised to help me with a document then went ghost. Message no reply, call no answer. Prior to that he complained I’m only using him, which I’m not. But fact remains he promised to help and could have just said he won’t anymore instead of wasting my time waiting and now deadline is here.
Re: Can I Come Back From It. by longetivity(m): 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2020
I tired of this children on nairaland
Re: Can I Come Back From It. by Kriss216: 4:46pm On Dec 16, 2020
Swiitdoll:

He promised to help me with a document then went ghost. Message no reply, call no answer. Prior to that he complained I’m only using him, which I’m not. But fact remains he promised to help and could have just said he won’t anymore instead of wasting my time waiting and now deadline is here.
Nigerian girls and their entitlement mentality!
Re: Can I Come Back From It. by Fvckhypocrite(f): 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2020
Wtf
I feel like pinching u aje

Did u knw the situation his passing through?

11yrs freindship because of one disappointment u wan seperate

Have u guys married?

Why he kan dey pain u na
Re: Can I Come Back From It. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 16, 2020
Kriss216:

Nigerian girls and their entitlement mentality!
Promise Is a debt. I’ve lost about £500 today because he intentionally didn’t fulfil his promise.
Re: Can I Come Back From It. by hashtagged(m): 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2020
Swiitdoll:

He doesn't owe you anything, have you helped him for something before, do you know what happened to him and why he couldn't meet up.
I had a lady friend like this and she told me to help her give her file to the dean of students my phone ran down I couldn't contact anyone after waiting for hrs to see the dean I finally got my phone on and saw very ungrateful messages, I just told the dean not to bother at all and I cut off from her.
He said he would help he doesn't owe you anything so if he couldn't meet up don't blame him blame yourself for being in that position. Cut off from him cause you are a tumor in his life he deserves better friends than you. ungrateful bitch
Re: Can I Come Back From It. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2020
hashtagged:

He doesn't owe you anything, have you helped him for something before, do you know what happened to him and why he couldn't meet up.
I had a lady friend like this and she told me to help her give her file to the dean of students my phone ran down I couldn't contact anyone after waiting for hrs to see the dean I finally got my phone on and saw very ungrateful messages, I just told the dean not to bother at all and I cut off from her.
He said he would help he doesn't owe you anything so if he couldn't meet up don't blame him blame yourself for being in that position ungrateful bitch
I messaged and called and called no reply. I lost about £500 to his intentional negligence. Okay I won’t bother then. Pple come and go anyway. And yes I’ve helped him with something. Even bought him a nice gift he liked. I just had enough of being treated unfairly.
Re: Can I Come Back From It. by youngsahito(m): 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2020
Swiitdoll:

you guyz need to define the kind of relationship you are into; are u dating or just friends? cos the guy might just think that you have friend zone him while u have another thing on your mind. the guy also act childish by not coming out to express what is bothering him. make una settle your matter there. meanwhile, matter too much 4 9ja wey we never settle.
Re: Can I Come Back From It. by Fvckhypocrite(f): 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2020
Swiitdoll:

Promise Is a debt. I’ve lost about £500 today because he intentionally didn’t fulfil his promise.
swear say u never failed promise b4
Re: Can I Come Back From It. by youngsahito(m): 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2020
hashtagged:

He said he would help he doesn't owe you anything so if he couldn't meet up don't blame him blame yourself for being in that position. Cut off from him cause you are a tumor in his life he deserves better friends than you. ungrateful bitch
baba, calm down na... your blood dey hot ooo. girls can be annoying sometimes
Re: Can I Come Back From It. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
swear say u never failed promise b4
At least I’d explain. Not just ignore when the person messages and calls and calls
Re: Can I Come Back From It. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2020
youngsahito:
you guyz need to define the kind of relationship you are into; are u dating or just friends? cos the guy might just think that you have friend zone him while u have another thing on your mind. the guy also act childish by not coming out to express what is bothering him. make una settle your matter there. meanwhile, matter too much 4 9ja wey we never settle.
Friends with benefits. He’s not my type to date. He also laments I use him, but we mutually use each other. That aside I lost about £500 in this pandemic that I’ve not been working. I was super pissed
Re: Can I Come Back From It. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 16, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
Wtf

Have u guys married?

Why he kan dey pain u na

But he could have explained. Instead of ignoring calls and messages. I lost money due to it. Why is nobody seeing my point!

1 Like

Re: Can I Come Back From It. by Fvckhypocrite(f): 5:02pm On Dec 16, 2020
Swiitdoll:

At least I’d explain. Not just ignore when the person messages and calls and calls
madam disappiontment is a must in this life

What if it's ur mum or dad that disappoint u will u seperate with them

Just move on madam

1 Like

Re: Can I Come Back From It. by Fvckhypocrite(f): 5:06pm On Dec 16, 2020
Swiitdoll:

But he could have explained. Instead of ignoring calls and messages. I lost money due to it. Why is nobody seeing my point!
I undastand ur point bt
Why taking it serious, it's a normal thing in this world today

U dnt need to depend on anybody

Learn from this so next time get plan b

1 Like

Re: Can I Come Back From It. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 16, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
madam disappiontment is a must in this life

What if it's ur mum or dad that disappoint u will u seperate with them

Just move on madam

Okay I will
Re: Can I Come Back From It. by Fvckhypocrite(f): 5:08pm On Dec 16, 2020
hashtagged:

wtf
Guy u dey vex o
Re: Can I Come Back From It. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
I undastand ur point bt
Why taking it serious, it's a normal thing in this world today

U dnt need to depend on anybody

Learn from this so next time get plan b

Thank you
Re: Can I Come Back From It. by Fvckhypocrite(f): 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2020
Swiitdoll:

Friends with benefits. He’s not my type to date. He also laments I use him, but we mutually use each other. That aside I lost about £500 in this pandemic that I’ve not been working. I was super pissed
the guy don see u finish no more respect after fvckin the hell out of ur life

Damnn no vex
Re: Can I Come Back From It. by Fvckhypocrite(f): 5:13pm On Dec 16, 2020
Swiitdoll:

Thank you
Uwlc

1 Like

Re: Can I Come Back From It. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
the guy don see u finish no more respect after fvckin the hell out of ur life

Damnn no vex

He begged me to date him but he’s not my type sorry. My ex is a doctor, he’d even laugh at me if he knows I downgraded lmao. He complained I use him for sex I guess that’s why he intentionally did this. Pos!
Re: Can I Come Back From It. by Fvckhypocrite(f): 5:19pm On Dec 16, 2020
Swiitdoll:

He begged me to date him but he’s not my type sorry. My ex is a doctor, he’d even laugh at me if he knows I downgraded lmao. He complained I use him for sex I guess that’s why he intentionally did this. Pos!
Wait oo
The guy dey vex bcoz una dey fvck eachother ?

The guy na jonzin man oo

Where u dey base?
Re: Can I Come Back From It. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
Wtf

Have u guys married?

Why he kan dey pain u na

I don’t even think he’d answer if I say sorry and I’m not sure I even want to. Just felt a sense of loss for a lil while I’d be fine haha
Re: Can I Come Back From It. by Fvckhypocrite(f): 5:37pm On Dec 16, 2020
Swiitdoll:

I don’t even think he’d answer if I say sorry and I’m not sure I even want to. Just felt a sense of loss for a lil while I’d be fine haha
U guys are fvckin tired of the relationshp

E beta make una ghost each other

1 Like

Re: Can I Come Back From It. by Uzomacharles: 5:39pm On Dec 16, 2020
Whatever y decide is your decision..
Just get that shit noted

1 Like

Re: Can I Come Back From It. by Fvckyouall: 5:45pm On Dec 16, 2020
Swiitdoll:

I don't know why you would date your friends, everyone needs to draw a line between friends and lovers. Dating friends forever ruins your friendship.

But hear from him first something might have happened that he couldn't meet up you not even asking his is a bit unfair I doubt he just forgot or did it purposely
Re: Can I Come Back From It. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2020
Fvckyouall:

I don't know why you would date your friends, everyone needs to draw a line between friends and lovers. Dating friends forever ruins your friendship.

But hear from him first something might have happened that he couldn't meet up you not even asking his is a bit unfair I doubt he just forgot or did it purposely
I’m not dating him, I’d never not even if I was paid. Fwb is the zone I put him in. He did it on purpose jare, how can U promise something so important and when the person calls and calls and messages u don’t answer till the deadline? I honestly just feel bad about my choice of words. Went in on his age, appearance, iq, level of maturity, reliability. Called him out on using silent treatment like a child instead of communicating. And wish a truck wld run him over. I was super pissed lol. He was always complaining I only use him for sex, don’t care about him etc. But he just left a relationship and so did I, both emotionally unavailable so idk what he’s whining about lol. My words were cruel, I hope he didn’t cry lol
Re: Can I Come Back From It. by Fvckyouall: 5:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
Swiitdoll:

I’m not dating him, I’d never not even if I was paid. Fwb is the zone I put him in. He did it on purpose jare, how can U promise something so important and when the person calls and calls and messages u don’t answer till the deadline? I honestly just feel bad about my choice of words. Went in on his age, appearance, iq, level of maturity, reliability. Called him out on using silent treatment like a child instead of communicating. And wish a truck wld run him over. I was super pissed lol.

Even FWB can cause a bit of toxicity these days, but try to calm down first maybe take a cold shower and cool your head then tell him you want to talk peacefully if he doesn't want to talk then walk away.
Is he by any means younger? Am trying to conclude on something
Re: Can I Come Back From It. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 16, 2020
Fvckyouall:

Even FWB can cause a bit of toxicity these days, but try to calm down first maybe take a cold shower and cool your head then tell him you want to talk peacefully if he doesn't want to talk then walk away.
Is he by any means younger? Am trying to conclude on something

No he’s 3 years older. We even grew up in the same area back home and were friends for years, moved abroad to diff countries and still friends. I like him as a person, but I’m still very bitter from my rel not working and so is he and I’m not interested in anything serious. Idk why he thinks I’m using him. I even have his Xmas gift already in my box as I’m supposed to visit in 3 weeks. But he pissed me off so bad. I lost £500 from his intentional negligence. I just think if I talk to him first he’d think what he did was right or maybe it’s my ego. Haha

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Number One Thing You Want To Achieve In 2021... Make A Wish. / If You Have A Gay Brother Or Lesbian Sister, What Would U Have Done ? / Naija Girl Twerks In A Bad Way To Attract Facebook Group Members As Friends (VID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.