Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,017 members, 7,810,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Do Gurls Still Have Love For Men Without Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Gurls Still Have Love For Men Without Money (2135 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Men Without Mum / How To FLIRT With MEN Without Losing Your RESPECT / The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Gurls Still Have Love For Men Without Money by McHarry(m): 1:01pm On Jan 25, 2011
can gurls allow themselves to care for a man without that excess money to throw around in this modern world of BB.
Re: Do Gurls Still Have Love For Men Without Money by Moralistli(m): 1:29pm On Jan 25, 2011
experiment with your girl,
Re: Do Gurls Still Have Love For Men Without Money by Dyt(f): 1:31pm On Jan 25, 2011
Yawns
Re: Do Gurls Still Have Love For Men Without Money by iyatrustee(f): 1:32pm On Jan 25, 2011
maybe you are loving the wrong kinds of ladies. some of us have good jobs, pay our bills without waiting for some weakling with a third leg like you to come open their big mouths tommorow to say we are after them for their money undecided
Re: Do Gurls Still Have Love For Men Without Money by McHarry(m): 2:11pm On Jan 25, 2011
maybe i hv been loving d wrong ladies who cares about d money n ofcus d third leg
Re: Do Gurls Still Have Love For Men Without Money by Areaboy2(m): 2:17pm On Jan 25, 2011
if u dont have money, what do u need a girl for? LOL

focus on one priority first. if u wana go for girls, go for it. if u wana go for money, go for it. however the later comes with the former so choose wisely
Re: Do Gurls Still Have Love For Men Without Money by victoks(f): 2:22pm On Jan 25, 2011
iyatrustee:

maybe you are loving the wrong kinds of ladies. some of us have good jobs, pay our bills without waiting for some weakling with a third leg like you to come open their big mouths tommorow to say we are after them for their money undecided
True talk, tongue
Re: Do Gurls Still Have Love For Men Without Money by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 25, 2011
Yes as a matter of fact, I am dating a poor man and I will soon marry him tongue
Re: Do Gurls Still Have Love For Men Without Money by MrsChima1(f): 6:21pm On Jan 25, 2011
You need to better select the CALIBER OF CHICKS you are attracting.
Re: Do Gurls Still Have Love For Men Without Money by yuzedo: 6:32pm On Jan 25, 2011
Erm bro, sorry, was there ever a time they were loving boiz without money?? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Do Gurls Still Have Love For Men Without Money by koolchicco: 6:46pm On Jan 25, 2011
McHarry:

can gurls allow themselves to care for a man without that excess money to throw around in this modern world of BB.

Nope
Re: Do Gurls Still Have Love For Men Without Money by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2011
its embedded in the African culture, see how some have to "PAY" dowry before they can marry someone. if you are willing to pay dowry then, i am sure BB or whatever will come in the next few yrs, isnt a problem.
same shiit, different perspective.
Re: Do Gurls Still Have Love For Men Without Money by 190: 8:59pm On Jan 25, 2011
Did i hear the OP say Money

I dont think so,

OP, these days women go for BB over dowry

Just buy BB and they move into your house no need for dowry or marriage,

You dont even need Money Just BB and you're OK to go
Re: Do Gurls Still Have Love For Men Without Money by Mygoldie(f): 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2011
Yes,i can love with or without money.to me Love is all that matters,cause money is just a paper,which will come and go,but love never dies.
Re: Do Gurls Still Have Love For Men Without Money by ovo4u(m): 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2011
190:

Did i hear the OP say Money

I dont think so,

OP, these days women go for BB over dowry

Just buy BB and they move into your house no need for dowry or marriage,

You dont even need Money Just BB and you're OK to go

@ 190 are you trying to prove to us that you have never suck kitty before?, i think it a very good thing Bro,expecially if the girl is very clean, you can even lick her until she squirt.
Re: Do Gurls Still Have Love For Men Without Money by 190: 9:13pm On Jan 25, 2011
Mygoldie:

Yes,i can love with or without money.to me Love is all that matters,cause money is just a paper,which will come and go,but love never dies.

Goldie are you sure,
Talk NOW ooh Make i know,

You know i personally know you are LYING here,
Ok OK if you aint lying,

why are you answering, MY- GOLD-IE

Meaning My Gold ie ( is mine )
Typical of 21st century Gold-diggers grin grin grin
Re: Do Gurls Still Have Love For Men Without Money by omega25red(m): 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2011
iyatrustee:

[size=28pt]BooM[/size] in your face grin grin
Re: Do Gurls Still Have Love For Men Without Money by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2011
Yes. I am one babe who is not money hungry.
Re: Do Gurls Still Have Love For Men Without Money by ProExcel: 9:18pm On Jan 25, 2011
^^^Good to know that.
Re: Do Gurls Still Have Love For Men Without Money by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2011
When it's time for me to find a girl to wife, I will pose as a poor man.

Then, and only then, can any rich guy know that it is him being married and not his money.
Re: Do Gurls Still Have Love For Men Without Money by mcnikes(m): 9:50pm On Jan 25, 2011
Man, divert that energy and time to pursue money making. No girl wants to hang around unsuccessful men. Being broke is a contagious disease. No girl would hang close to a carrier.
Re: Do Gurls Still Have Love For Men Without Money by Nakele(f): 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2011
@ poster, are u ok upstairs? pls check into psychiatric ward,,,,,,,
Re: Do Gurls Still Have Love For Men Without Money by Princek12(m): 5:35am On Jan 26, 2011
poster, girls still love guys who have shallow pockets, but maybe only ten percent of girls.
Re: Do Gurls Still Have Love For Men Without Money by toyemz(f): 5:42am On Jan 26, 2011
yes oh
i count myself in that calibre
but to balance the equation
he must have a job oh
no way am i going to be with a guy who has no job!
i no dey do sponsorship oh!
Re: Do Gurls Still Have Love For Men Without Money by iyatrustee(f): 9:27am On Jan 26, 2011
omega25red:

[size=28pt]BooM[/size] in your face grin grin

werrin i do you naw angry angry angry angry
Re: Do Gurls Still Have Love For Men Without Money by anunaki(f): 9:56am On Jan 26, 2011
i will never ever date a guy who is earning less than me or who has no job.Am not a gold digger but i tried once to break my principle and fell in love with a guy who had no money and job. Before him i always dated successful intelligent guys with high self-esteem,,, it was hell on earth for me with the broke dude because he had very low self-esteem, was highly agressive, always jelous and lazy.I really was in love with him but he did not even realise the worth of being with me and he cheated on me.That has never happened to me and i was ashamed that i broke my principle. i will stick to my caliber.
Re: Do Gurls Still Have Love For Men Without Money by murphy4d(m): 10:01am On Jan 26, 2011
Re: Do Gurls Still Have Love For Men Without Money
« #7 on: Yesterday at 06:17:14 PM »
Yes as a matter of fact, I am dating a poor man and I will soon marry him
@ROKIAT   , hhmmmm
Re: Do Gurls Still Have Love For Men Without Money by SALady(f): 11:32am On Jan 26, 2011
McHarry:

Its not about excess money but, enough to take care of the basics. basics like, food, motgage and other bill, petrol in the car, clothes, school fees for those who have children, lets not forget weekend getaways here and there co's the last thing we need is monotony and then bore each other to death.

Will men ever get this
Re: Do Gurls Still Have Love For Men Without Money by sessy2(f): 12:21pm On Jan 26, 2011
No. lets be truthful to ourselves, for me i dont have love for any man without money.am just being sincere
Re: Do Gurls Still Have Love For Men Without Money by 190: 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2011
^^gBam typical Gold digger, Nigeria is full with your kind [ no offence ] grin grin grin
Re: Do Gurls Still Have Love For Men Without Money by mamaken: 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2011
white ladies get lots of love for men with no money. . . grin
its a fact not a joke oo!!!
Re: Do Gurls Still Have Love For Men Without Money by iyatrustee(f): 12:31pm On Jan 26, 2011
^^^ one like this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing / Why Do Some Men Beat Their Wives? / Men And Lies: A Hobby Or Blood Related?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.