Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP (55200 Views)

Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain / Atiku Woos Obasanjo Minutes After Becoming PDP's Presidential Candidate / Atiku Woos Osun PDP Delegates For Presidential Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by DoubleEngine007: 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
AmazingMOG:
Hahahahaha

Failed politicians

My prayers is working for oshomole.

Nobody can bring oshomole down

If I be a man of God!
Man of Devil kor,man of Satan ni.. Anybody supporting the evil works of oshomole or any politician in nigeria is far from God oga.. Stop deceiving yourself.. Before you ask,who made me judge over you,kindly note that you already judged yourself, with what you wrote up there.. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by frugal(m): 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
seunmsg:
Nigerian politicians are all the same. They join political party simply to use it as a vehicle to power and not because they are convinced about the ideologies and programs of the party.

Anyway, it’s good riddance to bad rubbish. He should go and continue with his wicked and heartless behavior in PDP.

Of course, they follow parties' ideologies...which is basically to steal. They all have a common ideology.
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by Resees: 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
Election that they will end up rigging in favor of APC candidates.
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by Angelfrost(m): 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
seunmsg:
Nigerian politicians are all the same. They join political party simply to use it as a vehicle to power and not because they are convinced about the ideologies and programs of the party.

Anyway, it’s good riddance to bad rubbish. He should go and continue with his wicked and heartless behavior in PDP.

Yeah... He won't really be changing parties... It will be like leaving one den of thieves to another.

Different parties, same ideologies!!!
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by SirBunky85(m): 6:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
Duru009:
Obaseki cannot win with a PDP platform in Edo state. Is better he remains in APC and get compensated later probably with appointment....
which kind submission be dis nah?who wan give a traitor appointment?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by juman(m): 6:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
I laugh. grin
Good luck to him.
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by gaskiyamagana: 6:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
OBASEKI IS BETTER OFF TO ACCEPT GUILTY OF HIS MISTAKE OF REFUSAL TO SWEAR IN 14 APC STATE LEGISLATIVE MEMBERS. IF OBASEKI DID NOT TAKE CARE MOST OF HIS FORTUNE AS 4YRS GOVERNOR WILL SINK DOWN THE OCEAN OF LOST AS GOVERNORSHIP CANDIDATE IN PDP OR ANY OTHER PARTY.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by golddare: 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-atiku-woos-godwin-obaseki-to-join-pdp

I will encourage him to join them if he has not mismanaged funds that they will use against him if he did not win after all he has committed political suicide and nothing for him again as long as APC is concerned.
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by Jesusloveyou: 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
seunmsg:

you're right, let them labour for obaseki and turn again to betray them.
To betray is in obaseki lineage
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by golddare: 6:34pm On Jun 13, 2020
dre11:

I will encourage him to join them if he has not mismanaged funds that they will use against him if he did not win after all he has committed political suicide and nothing for him again as long as APC is concerned but then PDP should vet him well o. I dont even like any of them.
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by MrBONE2(m): 6:35pm On Jun 13, 2020
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
Johnjanrt:
By this one would wonder what the PDP hopes to achieve seeing that the embattled governor's disqualification was on grounds of discrepancies in his academic certificates. And to avoid the scenarios leading to the APC losing Bayelsa state. Let just watch out keeping close tabs as events continue to unfolds.
All the same I strongly remain Apolitical
he can file a lower level certificate, FLSC..Afterall u guys say our darling daddy uses NEPA cert.
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by Jesusloveyou: 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Man of Devil kor,man of Satan ni.. Anybody supporting the evil works of oshomole or any politician in nigeria is far from God oga.. Stop deceiving yourself.. Before you ask,who made me judge over you,kindly note that you already judged yourself, with what you wrote up there.. Shalom!
God always demand appreciation and thank you from us. God hate betrayals
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by favour32(m): 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
Pdp straight!
Nor be only one road leads to Edo state government house.
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
dre11:

Atiku is from the Republic of Cameroun..he should forget about his political ambition in Nigeria... Paul Biya is waiting for him in Cameron.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by gaskiyamagana: 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
Celestinenwankw:
HE Should remain where he is
You no know anything. If Obaseki settled Secondus and his PDP National Executives members, PDP state Executive Members, LGA and Ward level Executive Members including leading contenders for PDP governorship ticket, he will be anointed PDP FLAG BEARER.
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by legba1(m): 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
It is very easy for some of us to type all sorts of analysis but only Obaseki knows how terrible the situation is... I hope you all know the guy is in a fix...

He dare not decamp because he will be impeached ASAP... It will be done swiftly and none of us will be able to help him other than our online rants

And for those asking him to play the spoiler, do you all think his traducers are that stupid not to factor that into the equation... He is battling his political grand fathers and so he will be treated like a kid that he is.... He talks too much.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by juman(m): 6:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
There is possibility for PDP to win the election, they should not destabilize their party.
The governor that never committed to his party is a bad market.
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
Duru009:
Obaseki cannot win with a PDP platform in Edo state. It is better he remains in APC and gets compensated later probably with the appointment...

Ambode was not compensated so he should not except any compensation....but he's entitled to.pension
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by brownemmanuel43(m): 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
Upworkwriter007:
Soo what's d difference between this guy and Tinubu....las las, every politician be thief for
Nigeria
I hate politicians, as a business guy I am, any business man that can make it rain in this country is a welcome development, whether na thief or saint.
btw the two, one is a business man the other one is godfather to a tribe
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by Yebosola(m): 6:42pm On Jun 13, 2020
Akaujaa:
Should PDP make a mistake and give Obaseki their ticket for the Edo governorship election, the way they lost the presidential election in 2015 will be a child's play compared to the the loss they'll encounter in Edo. You don't expect those faithful party men and women who have stuck with the party through thin and thorns to sit and watch a 'gold digger' come take away their opportunity. They'll just unite against the party and see to it's downfall.

U understand politic and all the intricacies, more over Shuaib will b the worst off, PDP will definitely force deputy on him, secondly they can't trust him whole heatedly, if he can treat his party elders like that, history can repeat itself, bet it PDP dare not risk his cert wahala.
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by Jesusloveyou: 6:42pm On Jun 13, 2020
Baawahala:
he can file a lower level certificate, FLSC..Afterall u guys say our darling daddy uses NEPA cert.
obaseki credentials are already in public domain and it will be use against him in election and in court.
Obaseki is already an exhibit,
And igbese in Bini
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by michoim(m): 6:42pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by brownemmanuel43(m): 6:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
Kuginzi:

Take it easy!!
I'm not pained, my worry is all this lazy afonjas begging up and down, that's my worry

1 Like

Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by Jesusloveyou: 6:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
Yebosola:

U understand politic and all the intricacies, more over Shuaib will b the worst off, PDP will definitely force deputy on him, secondly they can't trust him whole heatedly, if he can treat his party elders like that, history can repeat itself, bet it PDP dare not risk his cert wahala.
you are right,
PDP that is know for " share the money "
So they want to work for obaseki free and turn again to stab them, like he did to APC
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by Jesusloveyou: 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

You no know anything. If Obaseki settled Secondus and his PDP National Executives members, PDP state Executive Members, LGA and Ward level Executive Members including leading contenders for PDP governorship ticket, he will be anointed PDP FLAG BEARER.
with which money? The money he refused to settle those who work for him in APC.
Ingrate obaseki is igbese
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by Urchman200: 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
Johnjanrt:
By this one would wonder what the PDP hopes to achieve seeing that the embattled governor's disqualification was on grounds of discrepancies in his academic certificates. And to avoid the scenarios leading to the APC losing Bayelsa state. Let just watch out keeping close tabs as events continue to unfolds.
All the same I strongly remain Apolitical
can u expantiate a little? because the minimum requirement for governorship is school cert,has it changed?
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by Yebosola(m): 6:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
SirBunky85:
only wike has the prerogative to accept him in the pdp and grant him an automatic waiver to collect pdps gubernatorial ticket.if wike disagrees to allow obaseki join pdp,no force can overrule him cuz,wike is pdp and pdp is wike

Gbam!!! U sabi politic wella, Atiku that was highly sabotaged by Wike and co
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by akdjr(m): 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
So PDP no get candidate before? I thank God Oshio Baba came to rescue us from the hands of PDP when highway pictures of highway roads were being used as project done in the state. When a transformer was installed and generator was used to commission the project.
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by fulanimafia: 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
seunmsg:

Edo is not Benue.

cheesy
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by ChristyB(f): 7:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
Recycled people in parties
as long as i'm concerned you are all one.
ATIKU, were you not in APC before?
Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) / Sacked SSS Boss, Lawal Daura, Opens Up On Siege On National Assembly / Aminu Tambuwal Sacks All Commissioners Ahead Of His Defection To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.