Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:39 PM

Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP (55193 Views)

Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain / Atiku Woos Obasanjo Minutes After Becoming PDP's Presidential Candidate / Atiku Woos Osun PDP Delegates For Presidential Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by bizzibodi(m): 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2020
So Atiku still dey PDP I think say he don port. grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by BabaO2: 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2020
This attitude and approach is very wrong, it clearly shows Atiku is not a statement. Why looking for anyhow man that can stand and win election for your party. Military should just take over this country and do the needful by calling sovereign conference. All states created after 1960 should be cancelled

1 Like

Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by kolade560: 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
Monaco2:
FFK say e don join pdp na
he say e go happy e fit join
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by paparazi1(m): 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-atiku-woos-godwin-obaseki-to-join-pdp
It is a wise decision to make, I wish Gov Obaseke will hid to the defection call immediately.
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by code5956: 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by Orokojasper(m): 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
Dear Alhaji Atiku Abubakar,
They said that u are corrupt, and for one day u never told anybody that u are a saint.
Dear Atiku, as corrupt as they said u are, why haven't they probed you?
Dear Atiku, u meant business for Nigerians but some useless Afonjas and their Ibadan Expressway media said that they preferred dulladinho as their president.
Dear Business Man Atiku, na all of dey suffer the hardship,
Dear Atiku, Afonjas prefer to suffer and they they are lazy like their is no morrow

You guys have started again abi...this is the same way you pushed and hailed him until he lost the last election.....with the rubbish you wrote up there ,it shows that you don't mean well for Atiku, because if you love him you will rather be building bridges for him not making discriminating comments.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by code1479: 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
[color=#] 3881660[/color]
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by code4744: 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by dalass(f): 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
seunmsg:
Nigerian politicians are all the same. They join political party simply to use it as a vehicle to power and not because they are convinced about the ideologies and programs of the party.

Anyway, it’s good riddance to bad rubbish. He should go and continue with his wicked and heartless behavior in PDP.

Political ideology? grin

Abeg, our polithiiefians only go to the party where they believe they can get the mandate... cool
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by tafabaloo(m): 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
They said that u are corrupt, and for one day u never told anybody that u are a saint.
Dear Atiku, u meant business for Nigerians but some useless Afonjas and their Ibadan Expressway media said that they preferred dulladinho as their president.
Dear Atiku, Afonjas prefer to suffer and they they are lazy like their is no morrow

IPOB can carve out their homeland and make Atiku their President. Why take out your frustration on the Yorubas.
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by Lawsimon(m): 8:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
Although the PDP constitution requires any member of the party seeking elective position under its platform to at least be registered for 18 months, it gives room for a waiver.

PDP constitution was made for such times as this.
The bolded will open your eyes
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by code3882: 8:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
[color=#] 1652409[/color]
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by Kuginzi: 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

I'm not pained, my worry is all this lazy afonjas begging up and down, that's my worry

Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by akilo1: 8:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
Atiku?he don find the server? cheesy
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by Johnjanrt: 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2020
Urchman200:
can u expantiate a little? because the minimum requirement for governorship is school cert,has it changed?
Oga abeg free me I no be APC fan. And I insist on being Apolitical
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by Johnjanrt: 8:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
Baawahala:
he can file a lower level certificate, FLSC..Afterall u guys say our darling daddy uses NEPA cert.
Don't be dumb I don't support APC or any other party.
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by Hollyharjii: 8:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
Atiku is saying this because of 2023 to have +1 by his side, emurasi
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by Wettoid123: 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2020
Is PDP a dumping ground!
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by stayclearofme: 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
See the way you are just fooling yourself..
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by precious1967(m): 9:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
Obaseki is feather while oshiomole is leather.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by brainfordetails: 9:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
Politicians knows themselves.
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by frog12: 9:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
he should go and join pdp and continue.
why should his career be hijacked because they want another there it is democracy. if pdp no want am, he should run as independent!
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by Tareq1105: 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
adioolayi:
Obaseki in serious deep thoughts right now ....to be or not to be...If he joins PDP and win, that will be very good for him...But, if he joins PDP and lose..ha...he will go on exile for years, various litigations await him.

Not so good time to be in Obaseki's shoes

Even if he wins APC will petition and collect it.

It's better for him to remain bcoz he will be probed.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by olajizz01(m): 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
Only flat.head hawking gala and cold water in scorching sun along Lagos/Ibadan express way can say this.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by Dansuqi: 9:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
Wettoid123:
Is PDP a dumping ground!

Obviously
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by macof(m): 9:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
seunmsg:
Nigerian politicians are all the same. They join political party simply to use it as a vehicle to power and not because they are convinced about the ideologies and programs of the party.

Anyway, it’s good riddance to bad rubbish. He should go and continue with his wicked and heartless behavior in PDP.

Nigerian parties don't have ideologies

And Nigerians don't vote based on ideologies

1 Like

Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by emmanuelbrown26: 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
olajizz01:
Only flat.head hawking gala and cold water in scorching sun along Lagos/Ibadan express way can say this.
I'm back, u quoted the wrong person afonja. Afonjas are damn lazy, see I HV seen it all.
Mode way ban my main account, it shall never be well with you and some useless afonjas
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by Tareq1105: 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
paparazi1:
It is a wise decision to make, I wish Gov Obaseke will hid to the defection call immediately.

If Obaseki is given Pdp ticket, what's the fate of Shaibu?
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by emmanuelbrown26: 9:54pm On Jun 13, 2020
Kuginzi:

Understand that afonjas are fuckingly lazy and their eye service is damn bad. It was bcs of the lazity that they voted a man that knew nothing about economy. Right now we need a business man in the helm of affairs of Nigeria. Not one old fool that doesn't read nor understand anything.
Re: Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP by amanzejude(m): 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
Obaseki just need to share Edo money to PDP, and he is good to go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) / Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos / Aminu Tambuwal Sacks All Commissioners Ahead Of His Defection To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.