Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

What Have You Dated Somebody For, But Got Disappointed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Have You Dated Somebody For, But Got Disappointed. (845 Views)

Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have You Dated Somebody For, But Got Disappointed. by Gentle0wavez: 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
It could be material or immaterial benefits. My guy wan break him head because the girl that he passed through oceans and mountains to get, just because her father has a company that he would like to know more about and get to be speaking with him. To his dismay, she is the black sheep of the family, now think of his chances and what the man would think of him.
Re: What Have You Dated Somebody For, But Got Disappointed. by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 14, 2020
It's was around early 2019 a black American from abeville Louisiana was very desperate to flee niaja then
What went wrong between us
1.she put me to test ND I failed
2.she's very much older than me even though we finally meet,to leave her and go and marry someone of my choice will be very hard cause a bro of mine once told me that once babymamas over there see that you are still young and vibrant they trap you down and even if you want to leave them by all means they know how to implicate you so you will pay for their child support even though you're not the owner of their child

1 Like

Re: What Have You Dated Somebody For, But Got Disappointed. by Babymamas(f): 6:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
It's was around early 2019 a black American from abeville Louisiana was very desperate to flee niaja then
What went wrong between us
1.she put me to test ND I failed
2.she's very much older than me even though we finally meet,to leave her and go and marry someone of my choice will be very hard cause a bro of mine once told me that once babymamas over there see that you are still young and vibrant they trap you down and even if you want to leave them by all means they know how to implicate you so you will pay for their child support even though you're not the owner of their child
you mentioned me
Re: What Have You Dated Somebody For, But Got Disappointed. by paulolee(m): 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
once dated a bea just to get access to some free clothes and shoes because i do see her chatting inside the boutique n thought her mum owns the very big and beautiful boutique around ikeja last year...when the deal clicked i was partially heartbroken on our first date when she told me dt the boutique really belongs to her mom's friend and she planned to sell it off the next month...dts how my feelings died because the bea no fine atall..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Dated Somebody For, But Got Disappointed. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
Babymamas:
you mentioned me
Lol grin how
Re: What Have You Dated Somebody For, But Got Disappointed. by Lamanii22(f): 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Lol grin how

You mentioned babymamas lol
Re: What Have You Dated Somebody For, But Got Disappointed. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
Lamanii22:

You mentioned babymamas lol
Really but ion think she's one grin
Re: What Have You Dated Somebody For, But Got Disappointed. by Rafoski: 11:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
I dated a girl once with the intention of helping her improve her personality but she was uninterested in self-improvement. Although I called the relationship off after one month, I still felt bad for wasting my time trying to polish a diamond that wanted to stay in the rough. I was disappointed because I left a whole world of amazing women that were my exact ideal with hopes of building up my girl to be the best version of herself. Moreover, I was not valued by her, she didn't even value herself. I was disappointed at my decision and my waste of one month of fun. E pain me o but na experience.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Control Your Sexual Desires / Man Gets A Rude Shock After Catching His Girlfriend Cheating In A Hotel / I'm Selling This UK Used Laptop For 38k (Lagos Residents Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.