Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) (69967 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) / 41-year-old Indonesian Widower Weds 13-year-Old 3 Months After Meeting Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
**Earlier this year, a man believed to be at least 100 years old married a young bride in her 20s - nearly 80 years his junior.

The centenarian groom, Katte, is old enough to have been a fighter during the Dutch colonial era early last century.**

A 100 years old man must have been at least 25 in 1949 when that anti-colonial war ended in Indonesia.
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
friday2011:
Imagine bride price...

It is understood that Ardi paid his wife-to-be a dowry of 100,000 IDR (£6) before the ceremony.

Less than N2,400

Exactly.

I thought I was the only one who noticed that.
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by IGBOSON1: 2:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
jidamsel43:
Better, inasmuch as it will make her happy .

Who am I to condemn it?

Just last year , my distant cousin of 25 years old married a 60 years old American Grandma. He has since travelled to the State and living happily .

The whole family initially rejected it but when we discovered the advantages of the union, we quickly gave our consent. The woman's package was received before the lockdown by the family. The woman is a doctor in California and very rich. She just needed someone as companion and They got hooked in online dating site. The love story began from the internet and the rest is story

Hehehehe grin grin grin

You never know never know...some women can be well preserved at 60 years! smiley
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by Santsal: 2:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
saucecode:
She resemble corpse

Hmmm!
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by GREATESTPIANIST: 2:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
jidamsel43:

Who am I to condemn it?

Just last year , my distant cousin of 25 years old married a 60 years old American Grandma. He has since travelled to the State and living happily .

The whole family initially rejected it but when we discovered the advantages of the union, we quickly gave our consent. The woman's package was received before the lockdown by the family. The woman is a doctor in California and very rich. She just needed someone as companion and They got hooked in online dating site. The love story began from the internet and the rest is story
hian, nawa ooooooo, all cus of money , nawa
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
Crazy people!
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by pode(m): 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
Joe84073:
My dream life �

Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by prestige101: 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
LOve ba?
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by alizma: 2:49pm On Jun 14, 2020
And you wonder how fathers or mothers rape their children, closeness of opposite sex, regardless their relationship and age difference is not too good. If they are getting married while d boy is 24years, you can imagine how long they have been doing all sort of things in secret before the finally get the courage to come out publicly.
Once a child(boy or girl) starts having all the necessary stature/ figures of "maturity" don't leave him/her with opposite sex irrespective of their relationship. Prevention is better than cure.
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
Phew shocked
What kind of rubbish is this?
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by peteryoung2048d(m): 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
This one weak me embarassed
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by barrypro: 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
I tire for this one
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by allubi(m): 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
saucecode:
She resemble corpse
��������
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by barrypro: 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
I tire for this one.
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
Nothing wey Aisha Buhari no go see for Ask Rock
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by Olabode971(f): 2:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
What else can I say, The Elders have spoken and have read their comments...

#PassingBy

Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by afecgivers: 2:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
Asore tan to WA loso tii.
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by africandictator(m): 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
lordprogress:

No na congratulations mama she never too old grin
i man worried about you!
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 3:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
Uyi168:
....they both look ugly..
Mr Handsome well done grin
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by demoBaba: 3:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
100,000(IDR) equal to £6
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
jidamsel43:

The whole family initially rejected it but when we discovered the advantages of the union, we quickly gave our consent.
It is all about the Benjamins.
SMH
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by olax02(m): 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
Isoright... undecided
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by OyinO: 3:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
Uyi168:
....they both look ugly..
You look uglier with that spit flying out of your mouth. They are happy!
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by Mosco100(m): 3:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
People need Jesus
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by campbelljosh(m): 3:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
What's the name of the dating site? Help a brother
jidamsel43:

Who am I to condemn it?

Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by Uyi168: 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
OyinO:

You look uglier with that spit flying out of your mouth. They are happy!
Kk
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
Adopted son don dey nak mama since grin
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by Kelechijerry701: 3:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
satowind:
Wonders shall never end. So he is both brother and step father to his siblings ?
no formerly brother ,now promoted to step father.
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by Dannyfan(m): 3:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
Some one said love conquers all. Is she ok?
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by Chochovini: 3:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
DatAbujaBoy:
Who no like better thing?
. BOLANLE Like better thing.
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by Folksyharry(m): 3:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
satowind:
Wonders shall never end. So he is both brother and step father to his siblings ?

LOL. Maybe she disowned him first before getting married

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day / Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man / My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.