Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) (69935 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) / 41-year-old Indonesian Widower Weds 13-year-Old 3 Months After Meeting Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by ZaRuleOfLaw: 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2020
jidamsel43:
Better, inasmuch as it will make her happy .

Who am I to condemn it?

bro introduce us abeg. na the kind link I dey find. over loyal dey worry me too
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by Bimpe29: 3:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
Happy married life to them.
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 3:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
Macsjebs:

This is typical of Islamic weddings in Indonesia, where the groom or groom's father often gifts money or possessions to the bride as a dowry

Since it's typical Islamic wedding nothing wrong with it, even one late prophet at 53 married his great grand daughter at age of 6
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by Triangles1(m): 4:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
[quote author=jidamsel43 post=90642352]Better, inasmuch as it will make her happy .

Who am I to condemn it?

Just last year , my distant cousin of 25 years old married a 60 years old American Grandma. He has since travelled to the State and living happily .

The whole family initially rejected it but when we discovered the advantages of the union, we quickly gave our consent. The woman's package was received before the lockdown by the family. The woman is a doctor in California and very rich. She just needed someone as companion and They got hooked in online dating site. The love story began from the internet and the rest is story

Sharp family
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by LordOfTheGame: 4:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
Augustinaz:
Wrinkled Old Lady

Tastes very special. Don't ask me how I know. grin grin grin
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by LordOfTheGame: 4:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
WuraSerano:
Love conquers all barriers.

If na your brother, you go gree for him to fall into this kind of love? Talk true... grin grin grin
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by Modikko(m): 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
Quote any law or anywhere from the Bible you believe and point out the wrong in what she did. I laugh in manity stupidity
Chuzoetoh:
does the woman have respect for manity?
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by LordOfTheGame: 4:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
saheedbadmus:
Conjugal bliss

Satan get behind me. grin grin grin
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
Two of them look like expire thing
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 4:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
childless marriage. that old corpse must have been sexually abusing that stick looking guy, the thing don sweet am so they he no won comot

some men are classless when it comes to choice, marriage and woman
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by Sososo(f): 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
So that's the reason why he adopted him. Nonsense and palliatives
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by lagosrd: 5:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
No much of difference between Nigerians yahoo boys marrying white grandmas
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by sheyitokz(m): 5:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
wetin this idiot wan Bleep for this gramama body
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by WoundedLamb: 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2020
She groomed the groom for marriage? Like she molded him into her ideal man?
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
ABBEYsammy01:
What is the title of this movie?
Aye re.
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by Babawon1: 6:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
MasterDreamz:
With what the whole world is going through, just look at these ones...Iranu!
is this not babasuwe, what is the name of this movie
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by MasterDreamz: 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
Babawon1:
is this not babasuwe, what is the name of this movie
Lol...it's definitely Baba Suwe now! The movie is "Eje afin".
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by Babawon1: 6:41pm On Jun 14, 2020
MasterDreamz:
Lol...it's definitely Baba Suwe now! The movie is "Eje afin".
k thanks
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by Ejjis(m): 6:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
Is it true

Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by Tolani045(m): 7:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
What??
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by Umarfaruk992: 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
Wat
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by Oselu28(f): 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
jidamsel43:

Who am I to condemn it?

Just last year , my distant cousin of 25 years old married a 60 years old American Grandma. He has since travelled to the State and living happily .

The whole family initially rejected it but when we discovered the advantages of the union, we quickly gave our consent. The woman's package was received before the lockdown by the family. The woman is a doctor in California and very rich. She just needed someone as companion and They got hooked in online dating site. The love story began from the internet and the rest is story

It seems you're the guy
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by satowind(m): 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
Folksyharry:

LOL. Maybe she disowned him first before getting married
haha
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by satowind(m): 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
Kelechijerry701:
no formerly brother ,now promoted to step father.
haha
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by satowind(m): 10:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
Macsjebs:

over wisdom grin grin grin
haha oyibo dey mad sometimes grin grin
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by Donchuks12: 11:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
This is only place Nigeria still have the sense of morality. This is only place Nigeria still have the sense of morality. This is only place Nigeria still have the sense of morality.
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
satowind:
haha oyibo dey mad sometimes grin grin
I just like how you analyse the thing, to further buttress: he will be a step father younger than his step children, and if there is anything like grandstep dad too, lol, really crazy

1 Like

Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by frozen70(f): 11:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
Their business, our observations
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by grandstar(m): 11:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
jidamsel43:

Who am I to condemn it?

Can you tell us the massive benefits? We are waiting
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by jidamsel43(m): 12:01am On Jun 15, 2020
grandstar:

Can you tell us the massive benefits? We are waiting
The woman has been a massive benefactor to the family with her consistent financial help
Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by jidamsel43(m): 12:03am On Jun 15, 2020
Oselu28:

It seems you're the guy
No I'm not but I was highly instrumental for the success of the relationship

1 Like

Re: 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) by jidamsel43(m): 12:06am On Jun 15, 2020
campbelljosh:
What's the name of the dating site? Help a brother
To be sincere, I was unaware of this site

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man / Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day / My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.