Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

What Do Ladies Mean When They Say They Like Intelligent Conversations? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Ladies Mean When They Say They Like Intelligent Conversations? (2224 Views)

Is This Actually What Ladies Mean When They Ask 4 A Man's Care, Attention, Etc? / What Do Ladies Mean By " It Is Well ".. / What Kind Of Sex Style Will They Like? Photo Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Ladies Mean When They Say They Like Intelligent Conversations? by KAM3KAZI: 9:08am On Jun 14, 2020
These days almost every lady on social media and dating sites would say they like men who can hold intelligent conversations. The question is what type of conversations do they mean,what exactly are intelligent conversations,does she want to know what my political views are or does she want to talk about business?

Also,why can they initiate these 'intelligent conversations',I mean did they swear an oath to not do that?

Your views on this please!!

Nairaland ladies come and answer oooo!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say They Like Intelligent Conversations? by KAM3KAZI: 9:09am On Jun 14, 2020
Waiting...
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say They Like Intelligent Conversations? by Stephenomozzy(m): 9:13am On Jun 14, 2020
grin

First of all; Individual differences must be put to account. That is you should know the girl and the things that interests her. Those topics you know when brought up usually ends up making her all chatty and excited to talk endlessly.

What most of them refer to as unintelligent conversations; are having close ended statementsthat often border around repetition and unnecessary questions (have you eaten, how was your night; what did you wear today) and ending the discussion there without expanding on it.

Notwithstanding, small talks are nice and can be a good way to drive into a more interesting conversation.

About why they don't initiate such conversations, it still depends on individuals.
1. Some think it's your duty to make them find you interesting to chat with; so you should do the research and find what pleases her (almost like sex lol).
2. Maybe you didn't take their submissions serious in previous conversations.

Discussing hypothetical situations can be a good discussion topic: matters relating to romance, relationships (not erotic - but depending on your communication level), career development, personal development, fears, weaknesses, strengths et al.

Long story short, know your woman and you can bring out her chatty button to even initiate such intelligent conversations herself

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say They Like Intelligent Conversations? by Davash222(m): 9:16am On Jun 14, 2020
Typical Nigerian girls embarassed

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say They Like Intelligent Conversations? by Nwodosis(m): 9:18am On Jun 14, 2020
Asking for her account details is an example of intelligent conversation.

3 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say They Like Intelligent Conversations? by LordIsaac(m): 9:19am On Jun 14, 2020
When you tell them what they think "real" men should say... For most, you would be deemed intelligent! grin

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say They Like Intelligent Conversations? by stella55(f): 9:20am On Jun 14, 2020
Ohh some girls, intelligent conversation shouldn't be on men. A guy can't engage in intelligent conversation if he's not brilliant, reasonable and responsible.
They should simply put "they want responsible and reasonable guy"
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say They Like Intelligent Conversations? by Galactico4ever(m): 9:22am On Jun 14, 2020
Not all ladies sha.I've Met Some Ladies Who Initiates Friendly Conversation.As For Why They Do That, I'll Leave That For NL Ladies To Answer
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say They Like Intelligent Conversations? by Oluromantic: 9:28am On Jun 14, 2020
If you're psychologically inclined, you would understand most ladies demanding intelligence from men are usually manipulative and incompatible with intelligent men cus an intelligent man would get sensitive to all her excesses and may even rub it on her face if he's not mature. Most intelligent girls(as acclaimed) desire easy-will men who can overlook their sensitivity excesses.

Another point is she may be trying to evaluate your age, exposure and experience level or which area are u most experienced in.

4 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say They Like Intelligent Conversations? by Nonso92(m): 9:29am On Jun 14, 2020
Waiting to read comments
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say They Like Intelligent Conversations? by yanabasee1(m): 9:33am On Jun 14, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
grin

First of all; Individual differences must be put to account. That is you should know the girl and the things that interests her. Those topics you know when brought up usually ends up making her all chatty and excited to talk endlessly.

What most of them refer to as unintelligent conversations; are having close ended statementsthat often border around repetition and unnecessary questions (have you eaten, how was your night; what did you wear today) and ending the discussion there without expanding on it.

Notwithstanding, small talks are nice and can be a good way to drive into a more interesting conversation.

About why they don't initiate such conversations, it still depends on individuals.
1. Some think it's your duty to make them find you interesting to chat with; so you should do the research and find what pleases her (almost like sex lol).

Discussing hypothetical situations can be a good discussion topic: matters relating to romance, relationships (not erotic - but depending on your communication level), career development, personal development, fears, weaknesses, strengths et al.

Long story short, know your woman and you can bring out her chatty button to even initiative such intelligent conversations herself

You don't and will never know a Nigerian girl enough to hit them with the right discussion....

These girls are very confuse.....

They don't really know what they want....Whether happiness or good convo or money or cars or big house or big mattress or tall black handsome man...

Every day, they will increase their list of wants in a man..... It's about time they make their own man oh.....

They are so confusing that, men don't even know how to please a woman anymore....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say They Like Intelligent Conversations? by Blackmoran(m): 9:34am On Jun 14, 2020
Intelligent conversation to women won't pass gossip, entertainment, latest fashion, latest trend, when you going to change the furniture and rebrand the kitchen, what happens in zee world, nagging about how you are not going to church, asking you maybe she is adding up, and most time I lie "babe you perfect" just to make her happy, how she is confused on which cloth to wear, how her shoes is so much that she as never wore some of them in my mind I keep wondering why you keep buying them when you have abundance, while me have only 3 pairs of shoes, how a guy irritate her at her place of work, in my mind I know she likes the guy, if I go on and on she fit suspect say na me..... Wetin concern me with your intelligent conversation, for work na joke I dey crack abi wey dey put food for table.... Just be feminine and look good am OK... If I need intelligent conversation I need logical thinking which I can not get from her, cause most women reason with emotions....

2 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say They Like Intelligent Conversations? by thesicilian: 9:38am On Jun 14, 2020
From personal experience, maby ladies who say they want intelligent discussions usually can not hold a conversation for 5mins, except the topic is shoes or bags or Nollywood movies.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say They Like Intelligent Conversations? by Michelle55: 9:43am On Jun 14, 2020
Blackmoran:
Intelligent conversation to women won't pass gossip, entertainment, latest fashion, latest trend, when you going to change the furniture and rebrand the kitchen, what happens in zee world, nagging about how you are not going to church, asking you maybe she is adding up, and most time I lie "babe you perfect" just to make her happy, how she is confused on which cloth to wear, how her shoes is so much that she as never wore some of them in my mind I keep wondering why you keep buying them when you have abundance, while me have only 3 pairs of shoes, how a guy irritate her at her place of work, in my mind I know she likes the guy, if I go on and on she fit suspect say na me..... Wetin concern me with your intelligent conversation, for work na joke I dey crack abi wey dey put food for table.... Just be feminine and look good am OK... If I need intelligent conversation I need logical thinking which I can not get from her, cause most women reason with emotions....
Change your circle of women.. You have been dealing with the wrong sets of women for soo long.
Not everything revolves around latest fashion or romance stories.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say They Like Intelligent Conversations? by Stephenomozzy(m): 9:54am On Jun 14, 2020
yanabasee1:

You don't and will never know a Nigerian girl enough to hit them with the right discussion....
These girls are very confuse.....

I'm not talking about 100 pictures-a-day snapping; instagram and facebook uploading girls o.
We're not talking about girls whose best response are "k" and "lol".

Maybe you should change the clique of girls you're hanging around with. I have a lady (my woman) and trust me, she knows just how to blow minds with conversations that you would have to know your onions pretty well not to be swayed off.

Ofcourse, you can't know everything emotional about a woman......but you can know a great deal about the logical aspect of a woman; een if not 100%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say They Like Intelligent Conversations? by donbachi(m): 10:08am On Jun 14, 2020
Which is a matured statement.
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say They Like Intelligent Conversations? by CyberEBOLA(m): 10:30am On Jun 14, 2020
Just let the questions you ask have a good reason.
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say They Like Intelligent Conversations? by illicit(m): 10:48am On Jun 14, 2020
Talk about your account balance and acquired properties grin

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say They Like Intelligent Conversations? by KAM3KAZI: 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
Davash222:
Typical Nigerian girls embarassed
Exactly
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say They Like Intelligent Conversations? by KAM3KAZI: 2:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
grin

Long story short, know your woman and you can bring out her chatty button to even initiative such intelligent conversations herself

Major input!!, Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say They Like Intelligent Conversations? by KAM3KAZI: 2:35pm On Jun 14, 2020
donbachi:
Which is a matured statement.
huh!?
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say They Like Intelligent Conversations? by cosmos2000(m): 3:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
What i regarded as intellectual conversation is like me getting to know her more and if she wants to know me also
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say They Like Intelligent Conversations? by paulolee(m): 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
abt needing 5k urgently
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say They Like Intelligent Conversations? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
have never come across such girl but the day I meet such girl eh, I will study and do research like I dey do project grin grin

well when a girl say such, one thing you need to know she's smart, I mean very smart so all you need to do is to be a general researcher in the sense you read alot, research alot, watch interesting stuff, linsten to interview, seminar, etc to accumulate alot of knowledge. but some times if a girl tell you this she mean ya thinking faculty is less than hers and need you to improve

2 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say They Like Intelligent Conversations? by Konquest: 12:41pm On Apr 22, 2021
Stephenomozzy:
grin

Long story short, know your woman and you can bring out her chatty button to even initiate such intelligent conversations herself
Well said.
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say They Like Intelligent Conversations? by Konquest: 12:56pm On Apr 22, 2021
Blackmoran:
grin... Dramatic beings who luv to
overanalyse events.
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say They Like Intelligent Conversations? by KAM3KAZI: 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2023
rowosky:

Data Collection boss
Something like this
Please can I get a link to the website
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say They Like Intelligent Conversations? by rowosky(m): 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2023
KAM3KAZI:

Please can I get a link to the website
Lmao
Nah
Doesn’t work like that
I’ve registered this a long time ago
They’re not accepting new entries anymore.
Re: What Do Ladies Mean When They Say They Like Intelligent Conversations? by KAM3KAZI: 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2023
rowosky:

Lmao
Nah
Doesn’t work like that
I’ve registered this a long time ago
They’re not accepting new entries anymore.
Maybe God fit open gate for me,abeg 🙏🏾 just the link or referral

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Stop My Emotionless Altitude Towards Ladies? / You Will Regret This. Don't Ever Try It / Will He Succumb To Change??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.