Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

A Woman's Body Is Food For Her Husband And Should Be Ready For Him When He Needs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Woman's Body Is Food For Her Husband And Should Be Ready For Him When He Needs (389 Views)

Am I The Only One That Find This Attractive And Sexy On A Woman's Body?[photo] / I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What / Lady Whose Face Was Photoshopped Into Another Woman's Body Apologizes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Woman's Body Is Food For Her Husband And Should Be Ready For Him When He Needs by CHIDINMALOVE: 9:49am On Jun 14, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPHISgBGJEg

Actress, Anita Joseph disagrees with married women who claim they were raped by their husbands after they told him they aren't in the mood for sex.
In a video she made with her hubby, the actress opined that a woman's body is the food of her husband and should be ready for him when he needs to feed. She says the only time she would frown at a husband is when he assaults his wife just to have sex with her. She believes it is wrong for women to tell their husbands they aren't in the mood for sex. According to her, when a wife is not in the mood, she should just open her body and when her husband penetrates her, she will eventually get into the mood for sex.
Tonto Dikeh, Uche Ogbodo and others however disagree with her. .

Re: A Woman's Body Is Food For Her Husband And Should Be Ready For Him When He Needs by MajesticKris: 9:53am On Jun 14, 2020
una don chop Belle full... I no get una time...
Re: A Woman's Body Is Food For Her Husband And Should Be Ready For Him When He Needs by Ahmed0336(m): 10:23am On Jun 14, 2020
Na true sha... But eating EBA always is kinda exhausting undecided

(1) (Reply)

In Response To PrimadonnaO Threads "Be twice Wise has a Girl" / What Will U Do If You Discovered Your Girlfriend Moved On While You Were In Jail / Man Locked Up In Room For Seven Years By Father And Stepmum Rescued By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.