Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode (39043 Views)

Idahosa: Edo PDP Have Refused To Accommodate Defecting APC Members / Obaseki Won't Win Any Local Government In Edo State / "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode by Baawaa(m): 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
This is how they finished him
Re: Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode by Wazirinjos12(m): 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2020
In the game of politics, you should not let power deceive you up to the extent of trying to outshine ur master. He still owns the key of the place he fixed u in. I don't see Obaseki as the governor of edo come next year.
Re: Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode by funky512: 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2020
edo will never be lag, because Obesseki is a leader compare to all Lagos governors, except fashola case, Tinubu want to control everything in lag. APC will surprise him comes 2023 general elections, I pity him
Re: Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode by Ezmans: 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2020
Tap0lane:
cheesy . cool . cheesy
Na this man Osho deliberately plant 4 Obaseki team to finish him off finally.
oshobaba once told obaseki that he I'll ambodesize him one day
Re: Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode by Tokclem: 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
Funny you!

bolaayenimo:
Game on. Let him fight it to the end like a man. If he wins, he becomes the governor and shame Oshiomhole. If he loses, he commits suicide or go on exile to Lagos like Emir Sanusi
Re: Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode by uduaksun(m): 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
[/sup][sup]
MyMouth:

Not just that, if he loses, them go carry efcc frustrate him life ehn.... Ambode is chilling now because he quietly walked away, if he had fought, he will still lose and he would have been visiting efcc office even day by now
Re: Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode by DEADALIVE: 1:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
Person wey no fit pass screening with the whole power....as far as politics is concern loyalty is key....
Re: Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode by Ezmans: 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
seanfer:
It’s a shame that this old man and most supporting him here comparing Ambode’s saga with this are funny. Ambode contested the primary and lost. While Obaseki was disqualified for presenting certificates he can’t defend.
Ambode is loyal to his party and he accept the defeat in good faith.
Please Is it a certificate screen by apc in 2016 or a new certificate ?
Re: Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode by hisexcellency34: 1:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
i think it is time for PDP to support Obaseki and disgrace Oshio the way he disgraced the likes of Anenih. What goes around comes around karma
funky512:
edo will never be lag, because Obesseki is a leader compare to all Lagos governors, except fashola case, Tinubu want to control everything in lag. APC will surprise him comes 2023 general elections, I pity him

1 Like

Re: Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode by adekolaelect(m): 1:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
Dminister:
I cannot imagine people commenting what they don't known about Edo politics.

After Obaseki was sworn in as the governor of the State, the first thing he did was restructuring APC party structure in the state. Yes he was very smart after he saw what happened to Ambode.

Those commenting nonsense about what they don't know. Those of you thinking Oshiomole is going to win this fight did you guys ever asked yourselves how Oshiomole's suspension from the state party was possible? It was the same APC party in the state restructured by Obaseki that suspended Oshiomole.

Oshiomole cannot win this fight because Obaseki was smarter. The only way Oshiomole could handle Obaseki is what he did to him already by disqualifying him because he knows if he is allowed to contest for the primaries Obaseki would beat him hands down.

Obaseki is taking all the APC party structures to PDP and you know what is going to happen? Yes! Massive defection of APC members to PDP and that is the end of APC in the state.

Oshiomole will cry and he won't see tears.
poems writer pls call Obaseki he is crying presently you are talking as if those political members can't do anything without Obaseki . don't be hurry wait till time comes .IMO massive decamped came to mind!!!!! yeye dey smell but it your write up is what can give you happiness for now stink with it bcs happiness is the mother of lives.

1 Like

Re: Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode by Tokclem: 1:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
True talk

dulux07:
Not fighting / stepping down doesn't make you a coward.
Typical africa mentality.
No wonder you hardly hear an african leader accept defeat, step down or resign even when they are dying, all because of Greed.
The country or state belongs to no one, but to the people. But the people are the real coward, because if they truly want a leader, they will fight for him, not rant on online.
If the edo people want obaseki, let them fight for him.
Re: Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode by farem: 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
When wailers are behind you, you are due to be in bottomless pit. Funny thing is that they will jump bus when the wailed is fully interred. Ask Fayose...
https://www.nairaland.com/5925215/apc-governors-seek-soft-landing
Re: Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode by hisexcellency34: 1:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
Why hasn't the Oba of Benin said a word in all this?
Re: Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode by humilitypays(m): 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2020
But I thought Edo state is a Yoruba state that also share same Oba

This nonsense of one man controlling the affairs of a whole state from his bedroom can only happen in Yoruba land, which Edo state is one.

Edo people should prove me wrong that Edo state is not a typical Yoruba state where one eyed drug baron and corrupt ex governor holds a whole state and entire Yoruba region under his boxers, by making sure Obaseki wins Edo governorship election wink

1 Like

Re: Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode by Bloggz74(m): 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
Re: Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode by BabaO2: 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
Shameful and irresponsible comment, but the same his principal came to prostrate and plead in same Lagos. Obaseki would have been a good governor, these are the set of arrogant and boastful for nothing that misled him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode by bigtt76(f): 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
Gbaa beeh! The ship has since sail Obaseki should support whoever is selected and work for their re-election. He dropped the ball long time ago. Only the Oba of Benin can save him but I doubt HRH would want to dabble into this

nairavsdollars:

https://www.independent.ng/edo-is-not-lagos-obaseki-wont-bow-out-like-ambode-idahosa/
Re: Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode by Tulsaguy: 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
Tap0lane:
cheesy . cool . cheesy
Na this man Osho deliberately plant 4 Obaseki team to finish him off finally.

u a very wise man. God bless your understanding... u sabi politicians wella. it baffles me how people don't realize how much ill this mole has done to obaseki political career....

Neva cut corners in inside life even if you don't have political ambitions... .. you will always be at the mercy of ur helpers who cover your shit...
Re: Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode by chuzfridam: 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
nairavsdollars:

https://www.independent.ng/edo-is-not-lagos-obaseki-wont-bow-out-like-ambode-idahosa/
Those saying Ambode was a coward should go and ask what happened to Pedro after he was impeached as a deputy governor.

To me, Ambode saved what is left to be destroyed of his anything political career by playing safe. He only lived to fight again.

Let those who want Obaseki to fight it dirty know that they will still be the one to blame for destroying himself.
Time is of essence
Re: Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode by Abagworo(m): 1:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ambode has been certified legendary coward for chickening out of the race. It's better to fight like a man and lose with your dignity even if it means going to jail.

1 Like

Re: Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode by Sagay212: 2:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
Edo is not lagos yen yen yen...that's what the senseless ignoramuses will be chanting till they push obaseki into the dungeon of oblivion just like they did to ambode. they pushed ambode not becuase they liked him but just for pure senseless hatred for tinubu. now the same animals are making jest of ambode. They pushed and supported atiku till he lost almost all his money..they continued to give him false hope with some idi.otic server story. after that, they started making jest of him and claiming he is from Cameroun.

You were nobody before you became governor, they picked you, supported and assisted you to become governor and when it's time to leave, you refuse and start to turn against same people that picked and supported you. You suddenly believe you can do it on your own without them. You pretend as if it is not money you want to steal and act like you genuinely want to serve the people. You think say you dey wise?...you be mumu.. you are a mumu man.
I hope others who have intentions to be go into politics are learning. 4 years is enough to convince the grassroot people and win them on your side by working hard on projects that will be glaring for all to see. If the people can see what you have done within four years, you can easily switch to any party and still win. Infact what's the point insisting on a second term if you have really done your best? you should be willing to let someone else come continue from where you stopped and if they don't do well, you will be proud to say you were far better and be at the best position to contest again.

Some people consider fool.ishness as bravery and that's the reason they are still crying, wailing and blaming others for their problems after many years.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode by seanfer(m): 2:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ezmans:
Please Is it a certificate screen by apc in 2016 or a new certificate ?

He submitted sworn affidavit (Which the federal high court denied issuing) that he lost all his original certificates..... In 2020 those Certificates resurfaced and there are some discrepancies.. For example the Affidavit he sworn in 2016 says he graduated in 1976 but the certificate carries 1979. The NYSC certificates reads OBASEK while the Uni reads OBASEKI and he didn't do anything to correct the error for over 20 years that he has been issued the certificate.
Re: Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode by Taye4j: 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ezmans:
this is how obasanjo push orji uzo kalu out of pdp & he went to ppa & win his second term, it only a Yoruba man that you I'll push & he I'll just run away

Same Nnamdiot Cownu and Ojukwu were pushed and they ran away.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode by Taye4j: 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ezmans:
this is how obasanjo push orji uzo kalu out of pdp & he went to ppa & win his second term, it only a Yoruba man that you I'll push & he I'll just run away

Same way Nnamdiot Cownu and Ojukwu were pushed and they ran away.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode by SmartPolician: 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
Davash222:
Funny how sophisticated Ambode is now used as an adjective to quantify weakness and cowardice. A man who once controlled the largest economy in Africa. It's shameful embarassed

Where did you get that from?

Before you make such statements, always remember that Joburg and Cairo are much bigger
Re: Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode by chukwuibuipob: 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
Dream on! Commissioners/SA,Etc Dey take style abandoned d man.Wait till Philip shaibu too runz just like Ambode deputy.U think PDP will accommodate both Obaseki/Shaibu? Just Sidon Dey observe
Dminister:
I cannot imagine people commenting what they don't known about Edo politics.

After Obaseki was sworn in as the governor of the State, the first thing he did was restructuring APC party structure in the state. Yes he was very smart after he saw what happened to Ambode.

Those commenting nonsense about what they don't know. Those of you thinking Oshiomole is going to win this fight did you guys ever asked yourselves how Oshiomole's suspension from the state party was possible? It was the same APC party in the state restructured by Obaseki that suspended Oshiomole.

Oshiomole cannot win this fight because Obaseki was smarter. The only way Oshiomole could handle Obaseki is what he did to him already by disqualifying him because he knows if he is allowed to contest for the primaries Obaseki would beat him hands down.

Obaseki is taking all the APC party structures to PDP and you know what is going to happen? Yes! Massive defection of APC members to PDP and that is the end of APC in the state.

Oshiomole will cry and he won't see tears.

1 Like

Re: Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode by MyMouth(m): 2:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
alsudaes1:

Well said,,,,
He is taking a very big risk, unless he is very clean not to be a 'customer' of efcc later on
No Nigerian politician is clean! Not when he or she is or was a public office holder.

1 Like

Re: Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode by HRMK: 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
he either chicken out or #cock out!his cert has both 1976&1979!
Re: Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode by Pauladex(m): 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
They will continue to deceive Obaseki till they finish him. Aye o

2 Likes

Re: Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode by DEROX: 2:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
Davash222:

it's more noble to fight and lose than not fighting and still lose.
i reason with you TRUTH
Re: Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode by prestige101: 2:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
Think9ja:
You guys should allow Ambode to enjoy his loot in peace now
You serious, him been loot?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP / Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers / Buhari And AbdulRahman Abdulrazaq During Their CPC Days (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.