Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,712 members, 7,827,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode (39041 Views)

Idahosa: Edo PDP Have Refused To Accommodate Defecting APC Members / Obaseki Won't Win Any Local Government In Edo State / "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode by mikolo80: 5:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
Davash222:
Funny how sophisticated Ambode is now used as an adjective to quantify weakness and cowardice. A man who once controlled the largest economy in Africa. It's shameful embarassed
he was a figurehead
Don't control anything
Re: Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode by WoundedLamb: 5:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ambode is now an 'exemplary' figure.

1 Like

Re: Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode by bolaayenimo: 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
pdp. didnt you see him and wike today?

Sleekfingers:

under which political party if i may ask?

Re: Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode by hisexcellency34: 7:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
amala and ewewu comment
Daddysidhan:
This one is only looking for fame, ambode is still better than the paper weight obaseki with fake results.

1 Like

Re: Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode by gr8child(m): 7:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
seanfer:
It’s a shame that this old man and most supporting him here comparing Ambode’s saga with this are funny. Ambode contested the primary and lost. While Obaseki was disqualified for presenting certificates he can’t defend.
Ambode is loyal to his party and he accept the defeat in good faith.

Nigerians don't see things that way. Nigeria is a place where if your back touches the ground in a fight even for a second then you have lost.
Re: Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode by Sleekfingers: 7:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
bolaayenimo:
pdp. didnt you see him and wike today?
ok
Re: Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode by BERNIMOORE: 7:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
seanfer:
It’s a shame that this old man and most supporting him here comparing Ambode’s saga with this are funny. Ambode contested the primary and lost. While Obaseki was disqualified for presenting certificates he can’t defend.
Ambode,'s loyalty to Tinubu was it returned? Big No... Ambode Was denied Ministerial slot...As if its Not enough Efcc were after him. The House if assembly is investigating him...he has jet out if the Country with enough humiliation ONLY FOR BEING LOYAL TO A FROG EYED DRUG BARON AND JUST CHICKEN OUT....AMBODE NOW BECOME EXAMPLE THAT REPRESENTS MUMUISM grin loyalty my foot

1 Like

Re: Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode by bolaayenimo: 8:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
Tinubu only interested in 2023..nothing more

BERNIMOORE:
Ambode,'s loyalty to Tinubu was it returned? Big No... Ambode Was denied Ministerial slot...As if its Not enough Efcc were after him. The House if assembly is investigating him...he has jet out if the Country with enough humiliation ONLY FOR BEING LOYAL TO A FROG EYED DRUG BARON AND JUST CHICKEN OUT....AMBODE NOW BECOME EXAMPLE THAT REPRESENTS MUMUISM grin loyalty my foot
Re: Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode by Charly68: 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
Keep fooling yourself by giving false hope to your man..na so you deceived the man to oppose his benefactor at his own peril..now that he is running up and down you can't bail him out of his self inflicted injury
Re: Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode by truthstands01: 11:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
seanfer:
The same certificate APC cleared for him in his first term. Oshiomhole hated and fought godfatherism, why is he fighting hard to pick who will replace Obaseki. Oshiomhole is a fraud and I wish Obaseki wins to shame the midget.
Re: Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode by seanfer(m): 11:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
truthstands01:

The same certificate APC cleared for him in his first term. Oshiomhole hated and fought godfatherism, why is he fighting hard to pick who will replace Obaseki. Oshiomhole is a fraud and I wish Obaseki wins to shame the midget.

Obaseki was screened by the NWC headed by John Oyegun. The fault is theirs, also he tendered sworn affidavit.
Re: Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode by Wettoid123: 11:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
These are the people that are even pushing this man to this mess.
Re: Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode by Dminister(m): 5:50am On Jun 15, 2020
[quote author=7lives post=90661755]

Rubbish, Tinubu floated AC when he disagreed with AD.
What does it take Obaseki to form his own party when he felt he can't work with Oshiomole and co?.
Oh he wants to hijack a party that others have suffered to build over the years.
Did he ever imagined that things could get this bad for him?.
Obaseki should just mend fence with the people he stepped on and move on.
Whoever wants to have a lion for a feast must be prepared to end up in his belly.
Party structure are people or are they okada?
Oya make e carry dem go, as at yesterday Edo SSG, Osarodion Ogie, Four Commissioners have made it clear to Governor Obaseki that they will not be leaving the APC with him and will turn in their resignation if he decamps.
Only God knows how many others are quietly laughing at Obaseki.
Long story short, na OYO be Obaseki case at the moments

One sentence I will use for you is this; Nigerian politicians can always swing their interests to the highest binder.
Re: Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode by Dminister(m): 6:03am On Jun 15, 2020
adekolaelect:
poems writer pls call Obaseki he is crying presently you are talking as if those political members can't do anything without Obaseki . don't be hurry wait till time comes .IMO massive decamped came to mind!!!!! yeye dey smell but it your write up is what can give you happiness for now stink with it bcs happiness is the mother of lives.

The case of what happened in IMO state will repeat itself. When the self acclaimed APC god father wanted to control Okorocha what happened? Obaseki has all the advantages on his side. He can give it to PDP to get immunity.
Re: Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode by persius555(m): 6:20am On Jun 15, 2020
This fight is not between Oshiomole and Obaseki but between the people of Edo state and Godfatherism.

Oshiomole knows this and that's why he will put all machinery in place to turn it in its favour like he did the last time, which brought obaseki himself to power.
Oshiomole himself spoke and campaigned on that mantra only to try and pull a wool over the people's eye.

This time around, obaseki has done what a typical Edo man will do, "Fight To Finish", not run away like a coward chicken. It's not in the Edo blood to be cowardice.

All the contestants are of Edo blood. Let the people of Edo decide who they want to rule them.

1 Like

Re: Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode by hisexcellency34: 8:54am On Jun 15, 2020
Why are Edo people silent on the matter?

persius555:
This fight is not between Oshiomole and Obaseki but between the people of Edo state and Godfatherism.

Oshiomole knows this and that's why he will put all machinery in place to turn it in its favour like he did the last time, which brought obaseki himself to power.
Oshiomole himself spoke and campaigned on that mantra only to try and pull a wool over the people's eye.

This time around, obaseki has done what a typical Edo man will do, "Fight To Finish", not run away like a coward chicken. It's not in the Edo blood to be cowardice.

All the contestants are of Edo blood. Let the people of Edo decide who they want to rule them.
Re: Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode by nairavsdollars(f): 2:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
i doubt if the people are behind oBASEKI
hisexcellency34:
Why are Edo people silent on the matter?

Re: Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode by 7lives: 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
nairavsdollars:
i doubt if the people are behind oBASEKI

You dey mind them, 14 Edo legislators that were locked out of assembly by Obaseki are not from Edo state, they are from Kafanchan.
Obagone is a plague, this is why he is now alone.
Re: Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode by Dminister(m): 6:41am On Jun 24, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
Dream on! Commissioners/SA,Etc Dey take style abandoned d man.Wait till Philip shaibu too runz just like Ambode deputy.U think PDP will accommodate both Obaseki/Shaibu? Just Sidon Dey observe

I hope e don't clear for your eyes like film now abi
Re: Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode by Dminister(m): 6:45am On Jun 24, 2020
adekolaelect:
poems writer pls call Obaseki he is crying presently you are talking as if those political members can't do anything without Obaseki . don't be hurry wait till time comes .IMO massive decamped came to mind!!!!! yeye dey smell but it your write up is what can give you happiness for now stink with it bcs happiness is the mother of lives.

I hope you are helping oshiomole to cry presently because more awaits all you people of God faherism. I don't know if Tinubu is feeding you people from the Lagos state allocations he channelled to his bullion van

1 Like

Re: Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode by adekolaelect(m): 7:39am On Jun 24, 2020
Dminister:

I hope you are helping oshiomole to cry presently because more awaits all you people of God faherism. I don't know if Tinubu is feeding you people from the Lagos state allocations he channelled to his bullion van
Give yourselves more time before crying .the outcome of election will give you no choice than to wail and cry as usual .those you who relying on another mans downfall as your source of happiness can not record any happiness or success for complete a day.

Re: Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode by Dminister(m): 11:41am On Jun 24, 2020
You can't even type legitimately yet you want to contend with Obaseki's supporters. Birds of the same feathers. It is not an irony to know there are people supporting Oshiomole. Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fake Photo Alert: Tinubu In Abuja Not In The United States - Bayo Onanuga / Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) / Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.