Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Husband – Daughter Tells Mom (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Husband – Daughter Tells Mom (photo) (10634 Views)

I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend / I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Husband – Daughter Tells Mom (photo) by nairaplace: 12:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
A housewife in Lagos was shocked after her 11-year old daughter confessed to her that she had been sleeping with her husband since she brought her to live with them.

Nairaplace reports that the incident happened at Ajinde Ayo Close, Suberu area of Alagbado, Lagos where they reside with the girl.

The embittered mother had the girl before he got married to her husband, Mathew Olateju, 37, and eventually brought her to live with them.

However, she usually leaves for work early and comes back late which created the opportunity for her husband to take advantage of the girl.The matter got exposed when the mother discovered changes on her body and interrogated her, she then opened up and told her that her husband, Olateju, had been sleeping with her but warned her not to reveal it to her mother.

The mother then confronted her husband; he admitted and claimed that the girl was not his biological daughter as such she did not commit any abomination as claimed by her mother. Full story and more pictures @ http://nairaplace.com//945/i-ve-been-sleeping-with-your-husband-daughter-tells-mom-photo-.html

2 Shares

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Husband – Daughter Tells Mom (photo) by Newcreature2020(m): 12:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
Sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Husband – Daughter Tells Mom (photo) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
Earn up to 2k daily,its legit Check link in my signature
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Husband – Daughter Tells Mom (photo) by Koko1119: 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
She neva even get chest.
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Husband – Daughter Tells Mom (photo) by olamidedivotee(f): 4:40pm On Jun 14, 2020
I have heard about it, Their house is not far from my house. Very terrible.
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Husband – Daughter Tells Mom (photo) by HazardMan(m): 5:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
Olosho man

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Husband – Daughter Tells Mom (photo) by luminouz(m): 5:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
olamidedivotee:
I have heard about it, Their house is not far from my house.
Very terrible.

Seriously bro?

Story is real?? shocked
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Husband – Daughter Tells Mom (photo) by skinny419(m): 6:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
OGBENI DIS ONE STRONG
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Husband – Daughter Tells Mom (photo) by Kobojunkie: 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
olamidedivotee:
Very terrible.
Hope the paedophile has been arrested without bond so he does not get the chance to rape another in the meantime? undecided
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Husband – Daughter Tells Mom (photo) by Bimpe29: 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
Agbako nla
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Husband – Daughter Tells Mom (photo) by fuwaski(m): 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
Onebottle:
Earn up to 2k daily,its legit
Check link in my signature
We dey check ur link and we are seeing ur referral code... The gbeni y can't u stay on the info?
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Husband – Daughter Tells Mom (photo) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
God is great, he creates humans and puts the heart and mind of animals in them
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Husband – Daughter Tells Mom (photo) by goldenboyofpsy(m): 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
With the high rate and rapid growth of these girls, men need to exercise self control not to get it twisted..

How on Earth do you think you can do that and go Scot free?

We need to do something urgent to save our girls,mothers sisters, aunties etc from animals in human clothing.
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Husband – Daughter Tells Mom (photo) by olamidedivotee(f): 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Hope the paedophile has been arrested without bond so he does not get the chance to rape another in the meantime? undecided
He was arrested.
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Husband – Daughter Tells Mom (photo) by goldenboyofpsy(m): 10:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
olamidedivotee:
Very terrible.

I lived around there then... Not so far from joke Ayo.
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Husband – Daughter Tells Mom (photo) by Marvyx(m): 10:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
God is great, he creates humans and puts the heart and mind of animals in them
No bro. He gave humans the willpower to make choices. We are responsible for the choices we make and not God.

5 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Husband – Daughter Tells Mom (photo) by Franktom247(m): 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
See the mad excuse he even gave some people will jointly own hell with the devil
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Husband – Daughter Tells Mom (photo) by olamidedivotee(f): 11:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
goldenboyofpsy:

I lived around there then... Not so far from joke Ayo.
yes
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Husband – Daughter Tells Mom (photo) by BlackfireX: 11:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
*who created this ones biko nu?
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Husband – Daughter Tells Mom (photo) by Litoma43: 1:46am On Jun 15, 2020
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Husband – Daughter Tells Mom (photo) by omoladex05: 2:03am On Jun 15, 2020
God blessed my family with bouncing baby girl last night. I am a private school teacher, please we seriously need your financial assistance. Check my profile. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Husband – Daughter Tells Mom (photo) by QuinModah(f): 9:27am On Jun 16, 2020
I called you were not picking. Hi I got your pm cant access it. Kindly reach me on the number on my profile.
fuwaski:

We dey check ur link and we are seeing ur referral code... The gbeni y can't u stay on the info?
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Husband – Daughter Tells Mom (photo) by fuwaski(m): 11:46am On Jun 16, 2020
QuinModah:
I called you were not picking. Hi I got your pm cant access it. Kindly reach me on the number on my profile.
I have reached you as you instructed.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Husband – Daughter Tells Mom (photo) by rosy1992(f): 4:55pm On Jun 16, 2020
He is a beast.
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Husband – Daughter Tells Mom (photo) by fuwaski(m): 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2020
QuinModah:

I still dont understand this message because this number is picked by another girl. u confusing a G like me
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Husband – Daughter Tells Mom (photo) by Kobicove(m): 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2020
Paste the full story here... I ain't clicking no link undecided
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Husband – Daughter Tells Mom (photo) by Lightangel65: 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2020
rosy1992:
He is a beast.

And the daughter is now what? It was consexual so blame both of them
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Husband – Daughter Tells Mom (photo) by HandsomeBlack: 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
Too bad
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Husband – Daughter Tells Mom (photo) by babakb: 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
Lightangel65:

And the daughter is now what? It was consexual so blame both of them

Keep shut you animal.
Don't allow your hate for women blind your reasoning, a grown senseless man took advantage and raped an 11 years old girl and you're calling it consensual sex.

Perhaps you are one of those that love sleeping with teenagers, fvcking rapist.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Husband – Daughter Tells Mom (photo) by Lightangel65: 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2020
babakb:

Keep shut you animal.
Don't allow your hate for women blind your reasoning, a grown senseless man took advantage and raped an 11 years old girl and you're calling it consensual sex.

Perhaps you are one of those that love sleeping with teenagers, fvcking rapist.

Oh it was an 11yrs old girl I thought it was over 18 my bad, but I have no empathy towards the victim, why didn't she say anything about it
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Husband – Daughter Tells Mom (photo) by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
Really?

That is statutory rape on the part of the man.

How person go leave mature toto wey full everywhere go dey bang 11 year old girl?
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Husband – Daughter Tells Mom (photo) by Komolafe89: 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2020
he's a pure animal needs to be castrated

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! / The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. / Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.