Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Ladies, Has A Guy Ever Ignored Your Texts On Whatsapp? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Has A Guy Ever Ignored Your Texts On Whatsapp? (4214 Views)

Hello, Can A Schizophrenic Guy Ever Find Like Love? / What Was The Craziest Excuse A Girl/guy Ever Told You For Not Dating You / Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Has A Guy Ever Ignored Your Texts On Whatsapp? by Haviza(f): 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ladies has a guy ever ignored your texts on social media platforms like WhatsApp? How did you handle it? How did it make you feel?

Guys are always complain that women ignore them but I've had a guy do this to me recently and it's very painful. Am I the only one that has experienced this?
Re: Ladies, Has A Guy Ever Ignored Your Texts On Whatsapp? by yanabasee1(m): 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
Who are women that men can't ignore their text....

Very mumu question.....

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Has A Guy Ever Ignored Your Texts On Whatsapp? by Haviza(f): 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
yanabasee1:

Very mumu question.....

Are you a lady? This thread is for ladies so please your comment isn't needed.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Has A Guy Ever Ignored Your Texts On Whatsapp? by Oluromantic: 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
Haviza:
Ladies has a guy ever ignored your texts on social media platforms like WhatsApp? How did you handle it? How did it make you feel?

Guys are always complain that women ignore them but I've had a guy do this to me recently and it's very painful. Am I the only one that has experienced this?

Lol. Experience is not only the best teacher, it improves maturity too

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Has A Guy Ever Ignored Your Texts On Whatsapp? by callmeRichie(m): 8:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
Haha, I don't understand abeg undecided
Are you feeding him ni

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Has A Guy Ever Ignored Your Texts On Whatsapp? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
yanabasee1:

Very mumu question.....
I wonder o
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Has A Guy Ever Ignored Your Texts On Whatsapp? by Gentlemanforyou: 8:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
I ignore ladies texts for a living .

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Has A Guy Ever Ignored Your Texts On Whatsapp? by yanabasee1(m): 8:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
Haviza:

Are you a lady? This thread is for ladies so please your comment isn't needed.

Why would you even ask this kind of question sef?

No woman will answer this...Is like asking, if people ever reject eating food offered to them by their mother....

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Has A Guy Ever Ignored Your Texts On Whatsapp? by Degrezhaa: 8:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
All this girls no go answer cos dem know say na wetin dem sabi do bdat

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Has A Guy Ever Ignored Your Texts On Whatsapp? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
Yes. But I don't see anything in it. I ignore chats a lottttttt cry Not proud of it but it's just me,I can go on days without using my WhatsApp. so I don't get offended when guys do it just that they hardly ever do. cry cry

I make calls most or texts.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Has A Guy Ever Ignored Your Texts On Whatsapp? by lammylam(f): 8:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
U think just once
I was really looking forward to the reply and he just read and ignored .

I felt bad but after the second day I just shook it off and moved on only for him to reply 3weeks later ! That he just saw my message, that he thought he replied and was even surprised that I didn't reply him, that he is very sorry blah blah blah

I said oh it's fine! Don't apologize, I am cool!

We haven't talked till now!

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Has A Guy Ever Ignored Your Texts On Whatsapp? by Haviza(f): 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
lammylam:
U think just once

I felt bad but after the second day I just shook it off and moved on only for him to reply 3weeks later ! That he just saw my message, that he thought he replied and was even surprised that I didn't reply him, that he is very sorry blah blah blah

Who was he to you? Was he someone you liked or just a casual friend?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Has A Guy Ever Ignored Your Texts On Whatsapp? by josue17: 9:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
the guy have the efficacy of replying ur text but u might need 2k.

12 Likes

Re: Ladies, Has A Guy Ever Ignored Your Texts On Whatsapp? by lammylam(f): 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
Haviza:

Who was he to you? Was he someone you liked or just a casual friend?

We used to be very close friends.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Has A Guy Ever Ignored Your Texts On Whatsapp? by AfroKnight: 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
yanabasee1:

Very mumu question.....

Na confam mumu question. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Has A Guy Ever Ignored Your Texts On Whatsapp? by iLegendd(m): 10:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
Deleted.
Re: Ladies, Has A Guy Ever Ignored Your Texts On Whatsapp? by Russo35(m): 10:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
josue17:
the guy have the efficacy of replying ur text but u might need 2k.

grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Has A Guy Ever Ignored Your Texts On Whatsapp? by Franktom247(m): 10:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
yanabasee1:

Very mumu question.....
guy you are wicked

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Has A Guy Ever Ignored Your Texts On Whatsapp? by Lamanii22(f): 10:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
Nope... It's probably the other way round... I'm not much of a texter, I have many messages unanswered to on my WhatsApp... It's not as if I ignore intentionally but I just don't know how to chat...
Re: Ladies, Has A Guy Ever Ignored Your Texts On Whatsapp? by jawalis(m): 10:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
I like your sincerity op. Though I use WhatsApp often but not really for chatting always. And I do not like to chat ladies on my contact except on occasions like first day on the month etc. ladies love to ignore chat and I leant that a long time ago so I don’t chat anyone of them. Still some will always complain am too pompous but I pay no attention to that anymore. I stopped chatting ladies since when one lady confronted me that I’m wasting her time in town. I was embarrassed and I couldn’t ask how cos I know I may go violent with her if I allow exchange of words. I blocked her. And her friend later told she felt I wanted to ask her out whereas I had nothing of such in mind.
Let me officially call out my NL Jewel to say her mind. You are welcome to the High Table Honorable Torie8

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Has A Guy Ever Ignored Your Texts On Whatsapp? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
so cos u carry two water melons on ur chest u dont expect a guy to ignore u bah?

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Has A Guy Ever Ignored Your Texts On Whatsapp? by DeusMagnus: 11:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
lammylam:
U think just once

maybe it's not his fault. It happens to me often.
Re: Ladies, Has A Guy Ever Ignored Your Texts On Whatsapp? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
sometimes I ignore their chat on purpose just to feel flygrin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Has A Guy Ever Ignored Your Texts On Whatsapp? by cooooooks(m): 11:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
Was there an issue of unrequited love? Did he like you but you didn't like him back?

lammylam:

We used to be very close friends.
Re: Ladies, Has A Guy Ever Ignored Your Texts On Whatsapp? by doris4u(f): 11:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
Well a guy I chat with on a regular basis stopped replying my chats, he was actually asking me out and I was responding well, then on Easter day I wished him happy Easter , dis guy didn't respond rather he was updating pics of lady I suspect to be the gf which he lied that he had no one dating.
Second day he still ignored, I just blocked the guy, good enough the whatever I thought we had hasn't gone far

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Has A Guy Ever Ignored Your Texts On Whatsapp? by Atlanticfire: 12:17am On Jun 15, 2020
Haviza:

Sorry babe, I did not know that my silence will be this painful to you.

But stop forwarding irrelevant WhatsApp messages to my phone. I am trying to concentrate on making money, your messages are so distracting.

Sent on behalf of a brother.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Has A Guy Ever Ignored Your Texts On Whatsapp? by Mywd: 12:56am On Jun 15, 2020
Lamanii22:
Nope... It's probably the other way round... I'm not much of a texter, I have many messages unanswered to on my WhatsApp... It's not as if I ignore intentionally but I just don't know how to chat...

Abegi... I na millionaire guy send u message u no go even know weda u sabi chat again... U go answer sharp sharp

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Has A Guy Ever Ignored Your Texts On Whatsapp? by anochuko01(m): 1:13am On Jun 15, 2020
I don't ignore chats. It's not a good practice.

I'll always make sure I text last, but I'll text in such a way that you won't be able to reply.

Then I go ahead with my original plan of ignoring totally.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Has A Guy Ever Ignored Your Texts On Whatsapp? by omoladex05: 2:16am On Jun 15, 2020
God blessed my family with bouncing baby girl last night. I am a private school teacher, please we seriously need your financial assistance. Check my profile. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Has A Guy Ever Ignored Your Texts On Whatsapp? by Torie8(f): 7:24am On Jun 15, 2020
[quote author=jawalis post=90677243]I like your sincerity op. Though I use WhatsApp often but not really for chatting always. And I do not like to chat ladies on my contact except on occasions like first day on the month etc. ladies love to ignore chat and I leant that a long time ago so I don’t chat anyone of them. Still some will always complain am too pompous but I pay no attention to that anymore. I stopped chatting ladies since when one lady confronted me that I’m wasting her time in town. I was embarrassed and I couldn’t ask how cos I know I may go violent with her if I allow exchange of words. I blocked her. And her friend later told she felt I wanted to ask her out whereas I had nothing of such in mind.
Let me officially call out my NL Jewel to say her mind. You are welcome to the High Table Honorable Torie8 [/quote
Jawalis hmmmm
Re: Ladies, Has A Guy Ever Ignored Your Texts On Whatsapp? by Spiff20(m): 9:39am On Jun 15, 2020
Guys henceforth any lady that doesn't reply your chats delete there number and move on. Two things you should not wait for, Buses and Women. There will always be another when any leaves. Don't block them.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Has A Guy Ever Ignored Your Texts On Whatsapp? by Kyra1(f): 9:51am On Jun 15, 2020
Lamanii22:
Lol Lamanii its not that difficult. You just have to read the message and reply. That's all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Depressed Because I'm A 1minute Man / What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells You This. / If She Does This, She Doesn't Like You Shikena!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.