Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,894 members, 7,810,437 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

If She Does This, She Doesn't Like You Shikena!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Does This, She Doesn't Like You Shikena!!!! (4197 Views)

She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If She Does This, She Doesn't Like You Shikena!!!! by czarr(m): 6:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
If she brings her friend along for what is supposed to be a date for the two of you!

Girls are not comfortable letting their friends around a guy they like, it doesn't matter if the friend is less attractive. They don't trust themselves.

grin

2 Likes

Re: If She Does This, She Doesn't Like You Shikena!!!! by Cutehector(m): 6:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
If she tries it, I will just leave that premises

2 Likes

Re: If She Does This, She Doesn't Like You Shikena!!!! by pet4ril(f): 6:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hope you have never done it before
Re: If She Does This, She Doesn't Like You Shikena!!!! by pet4ril(f): 6:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
Cutehector:
If she tries it, I will just leave that premises
it won't be a problem if she's an independent lady, because she will take care of her friends herself
Re: If She Does This, She Doesn't Like You Shikena!!!! by czarr(m): 6:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
pet4ril:
undecidedme?
Re: If She Does This, She Doesn't Like You Shikena!!!! by Cutehector(m): 6:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
pet4ril:
it won't be a problem if she's an independent lady, because she will take care of her friends herself
good for her then. I can't remember askin her frnds out for a date. She brought dem so she has to cover their bills

2 Likes

Re: If She Does This, She Doesn't Like You Shikena!!!! by pet4ril(f): 6:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
Cutehector:
good for her then. I can't remember askin her frnds out for a date. She brought dem so she has to cover their bills
is a matter of understanding, no big deal there.
Especially if she doesn't /isn't dating you for money

1 Like

Re: If She Does This, She Doesn't Like You Shikena!!!! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
Lol. Thats a buzz killing attitude. I personally will be offended.

1 Like

Re: If She Does This, She Doesn't Like You Shikena!!!! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
cheesy choiiiiii guys don wise naw ooo,i remember back in d days#withmybaddestbabes#guysdeyfallyakatacheesy #roflmao!

1 Like

Re: If She Does This, She Doesn't Like You Shikena!!!! by Cutehector(m): 6:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
pet4ril:
is a matter of understanding, no big deal there.
Especially if she doesn't /isn't dating you for money
only den will I entertain such. We all can hav a nice chat. No big deal den
Re: If She Does This, She Doesn't Like You Shikena!!!! by Kondomatic(m): 6:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
That's no biggie. Just take them to a corn joint and buy N50 corn for each of them and two two pears.

1 Like

Re: If She Does This, She Doesn't Like You Shikena!!!! by Kondomatic(m): 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
prettythicksme:
cheesy choiiiiii guys don wise naw ooo,i remember back in d days[b]#withmybaddestbabes[/b] #guysdeyfallyakatacheesy #roflmao!
Hungry babes you mean?

tonguetongue

1 Like

Re: If She Does This, She Doesn't Like You Shikena!!!! by czarr(m): 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
prettythicksme:
cheesy choiiiiii guys don wise naw ooo,i remember back in d days#withmybaddestbabes#guysdeyfallyakatacheesy #roflmao!
clap for yasef...
What haff u gain na?..big stomach? cheesy
Re: If She Does This, She Doesn't Like You Shikena!!!! by czarr(m): 6:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
Kondomatic:
That's no biggie. Just take them to a corn joint and buy N50 corn for each of them and two two pears.
lmao,good idea bro grin
Re: If She Does This, She Doesn't Like You Shikena!!!! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
Kondomatic:
Hungry babes you mean?

tonguetongue
Lol,if u see dem ehnnn cheesy :-

1 Like

Re: If She Does This, She Doesn't Like You Shikena!!!! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
czarr:
clap for yasef...
What haff u gain na?..big stomach? cheesy
Flat tummy i swear grin

1 Like

Re: If She Does This, She Doesn't Like You Shikena!!!! by Lovetinz(m): 6:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
That would be very nice.
The more the merrier.

Now I have another girl on my hit list.
Hehehehe.... grin
The Antelopes are coming to the Lion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If She Does This, She Doesn't Like You Shikena!!!! by czarr(m): 6:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
prettythicksme:
Flat tummy i swear grin
okay...
Re: If She Does This, She Doesn't Like You Shikena!!!! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
czarr:
okay...
buhahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: If She Does This, She Doesn't Like You Shikena!!!! by czarr(m): 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
prettythicksme:
buhahahahahahaha
undecided what's funny
Re: If She Does This, She Doesn't Like You Shikena!!!! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
czarr:
undecided
cheesy cheesy y u dey vex,it is ur money?

1 Like

Re: If She Does This, She Doesn't Like You Shikena!!!! by czarr(m): 6:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy y u dey vex,it is ur money?
I'm not angry madame...
Just not excited. undecided
And it can never be my money,I'm not that stewpeed!!
Re: If She Does This, She Doesn't Like You Shikena!!!! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
for a first date, the op is very correct smiley

1 Like

Re: If She Does This, She Doesn't Like You Shikena!!!! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
czarr:
I'm not angry madame...
Just not excited. undecided
And it can never be my money,I'm not that stewpeed!!
Guy just stop making mouth online,if u see some babe ehnnn cheesy u will spend all wat u gat!#u go dey shake cheesy

1 Like

Re: If She Does This, She Doesn't Like You Shikena!!!! by czarr(m): 6:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
prettythicksme:
Guy just stop making mouth online,if u see some babe ehnnn cheesy u will spend all wat u gat!#u go dey shake cheesy
hoe Kay!!! grin
Re: If She Does This, She Doesn't Like You Shikena!!!! by buchostags(m): 6:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
pet4ril:
thts goes a long way in tellin d story of their lives.smh. its just insulting. pls dnt ever do tht

1 Like

Re: If She Does This, She Doesn't Like You Shikena!!!! by czarr(m): 7:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
Diddyydiva:
for a first date, the op is very correct smiley
kiss
Re: If She Does This, She Doesn't Like You Shikena!!!! by czarr(m): 7:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
Some girls are just so hungry with pot bellies grin
Re: If She Does This, She Doesn't Like You Shikena!!!! by flokii: 9:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
czarr:
If she brings her friend along for what is supposed to be a date for the two of you!

Girls are not comfortable letting their friends around a guy they like, it doesn't matter if the friend is less attractive. They don't trust themselves.

grin

Don't jump into conclusion just like that..

It might be a test to know how stingy or how Dasuki you are..

Women reason in a diff. way.. No go dull o

1 Like

Re: If She Does This, She Doesn't Like You Shikena!!!! by mzvyne(f): 10:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
I don't like you.... I bring my friend... You code, you buzz off.
Re: If She Does This, She Doesn't Like You Shikena!!!! by czarr(m): 11:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
flokii:

Don't jump into conclusion just like that..

It might be a test to know how stingy or how Dasuki you are..

Women reason in a diff. way.. No go dull o
don't fall for that "test" crap
They say test when you've called d bullshiit!,to turn the tables test in exam kor
Re: If She Does This, She Doesn't Like You Shikena!!!! by czarr(m): 11:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
mzvyne:
I don't like you.... I bring my friend... You code, you buzz off.
cool! But why not just tell him you not into him?
If only guys could take a hint undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

When He Asks For Booty Pics / Photo Of The Floor Length Hair This Girl Rock Will Wow You. / Please Help Me, My Husband Eats My Panties During Sex, Woman Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.