Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,424 members, 7,853,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

Should I Take Her Back? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Take Her Back? (2171 Views)

This Is How I Suck It If I Really Like It. I Take My Time..( Pics Ins) / What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed? / She Is Coming Tomorrow. What Can I Take To Enhance Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Take Her Back? by Waziced: 1:57pm On Jun 15, 2020
This is another new moniker on the dial.
A new chic came around my vicinity to set up a shawarma, grill chicken spot. A hot spot for the both the high and low in my hood.
She and her assistant shared fliers all through the neighborhood for home delivery services.
Now am not the type of guy that is easily fascinated by pretty ladies on the go! I never gave her much attention as I would just order she'll come serve and chipped in one or two jokes. I see other guys in the hood lurking around her every now and then. Got attracted to her too seeing how humble she is how how jovial she could be. Started chatting her up but never made my intention known from the go. She became used to me and would come around my crib just sitting and gusting.
Now, problem started when one of my neighbors saw her sitting outside with me and having fun just gusting. He looked at her and just nodded his head like saying 'you bah'. I got the message immediately and asked her about him and she said he wooed her and said he'll like to marry her. This my neighbor is a chronic womaniser. Whatever he told her I know is just to get in-between her legs. He had a 4 year old son out of wedlock.
She said she rejected his offer because she can't start her home with someone that has a child already. Saw, next day I took her out and made my intention known to her about wanting a serious relationship. She accepted and we kissed that night. Funny thing is that after that I see her and this my neighbor also friend together as usual gusting. After that I asked her if she wants to give in to his demand but she insisted they're just friends as usual. But she said the guy is still pestering her about that. This guy is my neighbor and friend ohh, I thought maybe he would free her for me knowing am making move already, but rather he was getting upset with her during their course of discussion as he noticed our chats on her WhatsApp.
She told me he's kind of upset with her but on the other hand I noticed she's comfortable with his fist. I kept my cool and confronted her but she insisted there's nothing between them.
One fateful day I met with the guy and we talked about her, I told him that if he's interested in her I can free her for him ohh, woman matter is the least on my mind. He said no I should continue with her that he wooed her but she turned him down and now she's the one coming to keep him company oh. That he see that she's undecided.
I met her and told her that I met with one of her crush because she told about other guys in the hood also. She asked which one I told her the chronic womaniser, she got shocked asking why I met him without telling her. Shioorrr. I told her if there's nothing between them then she shouldn't act the way she did. We settled it she slept in my house that night and I gave her hot f*ck back to back that night. She's good.
Next day again she came and I gave her back to back again.
After two days she met with the persistent crush but according to her he just passed and ignored her greeting. This is her first contact with him after my meeting him regarding her. She called me and asked what I discussed with him that made him act the way he did. I told her nothing more than what I've discussed with her.
The next day he also ignored her greeting. This time around she became furious with me ohh. That she's not happy with me meeting the guy. I told her unless if she has something with him she shouldn't bother about him not answering her greeting.
That night she refused me kissing her. And I told her that if she cherishes the guys company more than mine I don't mind freeing her for him. She said okay ohh, they would know how to settle themselves. She stormed out of my house and I never bothered calling her back. That night I deleted all her pictures from my phone and the chat we had. Folded her lingerie she hung in my house and the towel she used and made up my mind to forget about her and hand her her property the next day.
Coming to the next day didn't just want to deliver the clothes to her early that morning, I passed by her spot and she called me that I should please come. I went to her and she hugged me and said she's sorry that its just me she wants not the guy or other guys. I just left and said told her no problem.
Now, I don't know if I should receive her back and truth be told, I already had her in my mind to settle with her.
Sorry for the long read
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 15, 2020
Waziced:
A new chic came around my vicinity to set up a shawarma, grill chicken spot. A hot spot for the both the high and low in my hood.
She and her assistant shared fliers all through the neighborhood for home delivery services.
Now am not the type of guy that is easily fascinated by pretty ladies on the go! I never gave her much attention as I would just order she'll come serve and chipped in one or two jokes. I see other guys in the hood lurking around her every now and then. Got attracted to her too seeing how humble she is how how jovial she could be. Started chatting her up but never made my intention known from the go. She became used to me and would come around my crib just sitting and gusting.
Now, problem started when one of my neighbors saw her sitting outside with me and having fun just gusting. He looked at her and just nodded his head like saying 'you bah'. I got the message immediately and asked her about him and she said he wooed her and said he'll like to marry her. This my neighbor is a chronic womaniser. Whatever he told her I know is just to get in-between her legs. He had a 4 year old son out of wedlock.
She said she rejected his offer because she can't start her home with someone that has a child already. Saw, next day I took her out and made my intention known to her about wanting a serious relationship. She accepted and we kissed that night. Funny thing is that after that I see her and this my neighbor also friend together as usual gusting. After that I asked her if she wants to give in to his demand but she insisted they're just friends as usual. But she said the guy is still pestering her about that. This guy is my neighbor and friend ohh, I thought maybe he would free her for me knowing am making move already, but rather he was getting upset with her during their course of discussion as he noticed our chats on her WhatsApp.
She told me he's kind of upset with her but on the other hand I noticed she's comfortable with his fist. I kept my cool and confronted her but she insisted there's nothing between them.
One fateful day I met with the guy and we talked about her, I told him that if he's interested in her I can free her for him ohh, woman matter is the least on my mind. He said no I should continue with her that he wooed her but she turned him down and now she's the one coming to keep him company oh. That he see that she's undecided.
I met her and told her that I met with one of her crush because she told about other guys in the hood also. She asked which one I told her the chronic womaniser, she got shocked asking why I met him without telling her. Shioorrr. I told her if there's nothing between them then she shouldn't act the way she did. We settled it she slept in my house that night and I gave her hot f*ck back to back that night. She's good.
After two days she met with the persistent crush but according to her he just passed and ignored her greeting. This is her first contact with him after my meeting him regarding her. She called me and asked what I discussed with him that made him act the way he did. I told her nothing more than what I've discussed with her.
The next day he also ignored her greeting. This time around she became furious with me ohh. That she's not happy with me meeting the guy. I told her unless if she has something with him she shouldn't bother about him not answering her greeting.
That night she refused me kissing her. And I told her that if she cherishes the guys company more than mine I don't mind freeing her for him. She said okay ohh, they would know how to settle themselves. She stormed out of my house and I never bothered calling her back. That night I deleted all her pictures from my phone and the chat we had. Folded her lingerie she hung in my house and the towel she used and made up my mind to forget about her and hand her her property the next day.
Coming to the next day didn't just want to deliver the clothes to her early that morning, I passed by her spot and she called me that I should please come. I went to her and she hugged me and said she's sorry that its just me she wants not the guy or other guys. I just left and said told her no problem.
Now, I don't know if I should receive her back and truth be told, I already had her in my mind to settle with her.
Sorry for the long read
I didnt read it but NO. Bachelor's code of conduct advises never to consider an EX even if your life depends on it !!!

5 Likes

Re: Should I Take Her Back? by LabuleofNigeria: 2:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
Alaye, take her back jarre
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
grin

See the way small girl dey turn your volume up and down.

She’s a hoe. Your neighbor/friend/competitor is getting a share or will get his share or has already gotten the share grin

11 Likes

Re: Should I Take Her Back? by callmeRichie(m): 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2020
Take it or leave it, your neighbor don fvck her! cuz I don't see any reason why she should be mad because you talked to the guy(your neighbor).

She probably thought the guy(neighbor) has let out the cat from the bag of her flings with him to you. Hence she was furious and feigning one silly anger to ghost you. Anyways, you fell for it sha

Now It's your choice to make nigger! buh truly truly, he's fvcking hergrin

8 Likes

Re: Should I Take Her Back? by Zeal0000007(m): 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2020
Waziced:
Sorry for the long read
lol so u know it's a long read. my brother keep it cool with her monitor the situation, it takes two to tangle. if she desires u and u have made up plans for her and she's aware, she will definitely keep it real with u and prays for things to workout well so u guys can settle down in no distance time.

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Her Back? by Waziced: 3:11pm On Jun 15, 2020
Carchoice:
grin

See the way small girl dey turn your volume up and down.

She’s a hoe. Your neighbor/friend/competitor is getting a share or will get his share or has already gotten the share grin

She's not a small girl ohh.
Am surprised matured lady like her don't know what she wants. Am planning on settling down that's why am bothered. If not that I gat no time for games man

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Her Back? by longetivity(m): 3:11pm On Jun 15, 2020
no be only you go dey nack am if she come's back to you

2 Likes

Re: Should I Take Her Back? by themaestro08(m): 3:29pm On Jun 15, 2020
Waziced:
Sorry for the long read

"I already had her in my mind to settle with her" WTF does that mean ?

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Her Back? by McBrooklyn(m): 3:47pm On Jun 15, 2020

Re: Should I Take Her Back? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2020
Waziced:
Sorry for the long read

Re: Should I Take Her Back? by ifihearam: 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2020
Believe it or not.... women prefers players to responsible dudes. She likes that guy and what attracts her more is the fact that the guy does not give her the attention she wants. The guy don dey fucck am since even before you dey patronize her. Na bad guy Na my guy. I dey there when he doke her.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Take Her Back? by Ladikwa(m): 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2020
It will end in high quality premium tears.
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by obyrich(m): 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2020
Waziced:

She's not a small girl ohh.
Am surprised matured lady like her don't know what she wants. Am planning on settling down that's why am bothered. If not that I gat no time for games man
She knows what she wants. She wants to string all of you guys along. While you will be the main guy/fiance, others will be admirers and playing supportive roles. That's how most of them survive, especially the ones you see hustling to fend for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Her Back? by Goldenkrezi: 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2020
U sure say Oda people no dey collect point on top this girl ni..

Bro I can only advice u,free the babe for ur own good...

Gal wey dey vex say u go talk with her wooer,is like there's more stuffs she isn't telling u .
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 15, 2020
Waziced:
Sorry for the long read

I believe in ur heart u know ur not the only one giving her pipe back to back. I also believe u are smart enough to know she's playing games with u all.. You should also be smart enough to know what to do. No go fall ur hands because of fine face or sweet pussie.

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Her Back? by pretydiva(f): 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
She's playing both of you. It might end in tears
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by Waziced: 5:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
dairykidd:

I believe in ur heart u know ur not the only one giving her pipe back to back. I also believe u are smart enough to know she's playing games with u all.. You should also be smart enough to know what to do. No go fall ur hands because of fine face or sweet pussie.

She tells me guys around the hood that wants her. She was regretting telling me about the persistent crush cos I confronted him.
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by promisious: 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2020
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by promisious: 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2020
Waziced:

She tells me guys around the hood that wants her. She was regretting telling me about the persistent crush cos I confronted him.

this is the law of deception bro..
she tells you what you want to know to gain your trust.
you look away as its normal, she continues her game..
wise up bro

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Her Back? by SweetCunt97(f): 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2020
Childish relationship. She's obviously enjoying d attention and does not want you to spoil it for her.

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Her Back? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
Waziced:

She's not ur girlfriend.. believe it or not. She's ours
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 15, 2020
promisious:

this is the law of deception bro ..
she tells you what you want to know to gain your trust.
you look away as its normal, she continues her game..
wise up bro

Exactly
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by promisious: 6:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
dairykidd:

Exactly

thanks man.
what most men dont understand is that most women crave for attention more than affection.
The line between Affection(love) and attention is no longer visible.
Attention is affection to them.
Deprive them of attention, desperation sets in.
OP, take this from me..
She may not have anything yet with ur neighbor but she is definitely desperate now.
Remember this statement "
Its not that she has something to hide,she has nothing she wants you to see""
That statement means "she is showing u what you want to see"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Take Her Back? by DriveTrademark: 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2020
You seem like a cool loyal guy whose priorities are right in place. Here's my two cents...

If she wants you and you only, let her work for it.

Nobody only guys go dey work for girls. She should prove herself worthy of you.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Take Her Back? by merieam16(f): 6:34pm On Jun 15, 2020
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by galadima77(m): 6:43pm On Jun 15, 2020
Op can't you summarize?
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by promisious: 6:49pm On Jun 15, 2020
oga Arrogantbro
come n contribute.. saw u viewing

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Her Back? by paulolee(m): 6:54pm On Jun 15, 2020
invite her to ur ous, prepare a nicr meal for her and mk sure ur ous is well package like dt romantic settings and when eating jus slam dt joe boy ft mayorkun- (dont call me back) on repeat....she go get d mssg
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by ashewoboy(m): 6:56pm On Jun 15, 2020
never wife a known w.hore.

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Her Back? by Waziced: 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
ifihearam:
Believe it or not.... women prefers players to responsible dudes. She likes that guy and what attracts her more is the fact that the guy does not give her the attention she wants. The guy don dey fucck am since even before you dey patronize her. Na bad guy Na my guy. I dey there when he doke her.
Only if na Lag you dey I fit believe you 1% small
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by Kenoxman(m): 10:08pm On Jun 15, 2020
I didn't finish this...but all I have to say is collect ur own share and bounce, the stress is not worth it. When u meet somebody who wants something serious no be person go tell u. For now she is on ''community service''.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Won't Believe This Hot Lady Is A Graphics Designer / Why Do Women Have So Much Expectations From Men When They Offer Nothing ? / My Latest Experience With Another Entitled Biittch!! - Redpill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.