Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,427 members, 7,836,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. (21848 Views)

NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) / Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) / NASA Astronauts Safely Splash Down As SpaceX Crew Dragon Returns From Space (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by calex9496(m): 2:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
hahn:

The Israelites were never slaves under Egypt. That's jut a myth.

The bible is not a book of facts either. It's just a book of myth and fables
Exactly my brother.. The same bible is damn too contradictory and there aint even proofs to back the events up..
Now, why d heck did the whites cart our gods/deities away and brought their religion to us?
Truely some practices of the achaic africans was gruesome bt d whites used their gods to brainwash our fore fathers and used our deities and the powers they had to produce some sophisticated stuffs, the god of the whites even did much more gruesome things dan the gods of the africans..
It all points to aliens because each tribe had a different kind of alien that visited them and taught them what they knew.. Each tribe worshipped the alien that visited them
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Busan24: 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
Abso1uteZero:

I honestly have no idea. Mayans disappearance has been a subject for debate for many years. The truth is nobody knows.

Is it a possibility? Yes.

If they were taken, I don't think it was an abduction though, more like something done out of free will. Abductions are much more messier, involve taking people forcibly, mainly just one person or a pair and there are usually taken for a short period of time and returned back after.

Okay i see....
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Busan24: 2:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
calex9496:

Exactly my brother.. The same bible is damn too contradictory and there aint even proofs to back the events up..
Now, why d heck did the whites cart our gods/deities away and brought their religion to us?
Truely some practices of the achaic africans was gruesome bt d whites used their gods to brainwash our fore fathers and used our deities and the powers they had to produce some sophisticated stuffs, the god of the whites even did much more gruesome things dan the gods of the africans..
It all points to aliens because each tribe had a different kind of alien that visited them and taught them what they knew.. Each tribe worshipped the alien that visited them

What i ve deduced is the fact that humans were not created by a single extraterrestrial being... These beings went across the earth and created life...that is why we have so many races and peculiar xtics... The Bible could just be the account of yahweh and his creations... And from what the OP is saying, it makes some sense because there are similarities between some biblical accounts and other civilizations...
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by calex9496(m): 2:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
Busan24:

What i ve deduced is the fact that humans were not created by a single extraterrestrial being... These beings went across the earth and created life...that is why we have so many races and peculiar xtics... The Bible could just be the account of yahweh and his creations... And from what the OP is saying, it makes some sense because there are similarities between some biblical accounts and other civilizations...
You ar right nna
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Neverlosemoney: 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
KosiGee:

Forty years ago, it would’ve been impossible to think that today’s man would sit in his room or walk the street and use WhatsApp and other media to communicate instantly. What about devices like TomTom which utilises the satellite to guide and help us navigate impossible routes?, what about apps that compute and display our steps, calories, heart rates, body heats?
Let’s attribute and give glory to aliens! There’s no way the human mind can advance, conceptualise and make all these possible! That’s what the op is trying to make some gullible minds here to believe.
How can the human mind create all these? Impossible! They can only be the result of having come into contact with extra terrestrial beings!

To think that she/he hinged her proof/evidence on mere wood carvings is not only mental laziness but embarrassing to the word research and study.
All you wrote here are purely fallacies. Humans curiousity for the knowledge of how everything began has drove them into delusions, believing anything they come across just to satisfy their quest in the search of the unknown. Humans will continue to grow and grow and grow, leaving a hole in everything teach to be the truth be it ideology, religion, and of course the fallacy you have written, there is only one source of information which is scientifically and religiously accurate and that is the BIBLE. Everything written in it are not fictions or poems but are “absolute truth” humans can twist it as much as they want but “TIME” will always expose the truth.

“God does not place dice with the universe”. Albert Einstein.
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Tloc(m): 2:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
callmeRichie:

which planet are they from?? gat idea? them aliens

The SOLAR system is awash with ALIEN beings.

ANUNAKIS
REPTILIANS
PLEIADIANS
INSECTOIDS
...etc

The PYRAMIDS, which precedes the Bible era and whos technology has not been rivaled to this day were laid by the leadership of an Alien being named Thot. A higher dimension being from PLEIDES star system about 10,000 years ago. Research and open your minds.

1 Like

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Tloc(m): 2:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
Barney001:

You're are just too weird.... From your pic down to all your posts undecided

I won't be surprised if you're an atheist...

By the way... Where did you get this information undecided

She has been reading and thinking out of the box. I could add a few things but it would just be a waste.
Seek it, if you desire it.
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by callmeRichie(m): 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2020
Tloc:

ANUNAKIS
REPTILIANS
PLEIADIANS
INSECTOIDS
...etc

The PYRAMIDS, which precedes the Bible era and whos technology has not been rivaled to this day were laid by the leadership of an Alien being named Thot. A higher dimension being from PLEIDES star system about 10,000 years ago. Research and open your minds.

You presented it so salivatingtongue Thanks! Would check up one of these days too
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by hahn(m): 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2020
Image123:

A subtle way to call Hahn, one of my former friend. Must you lie? Is Hahn selling spare parts now?

Lol. No mind am

How have you been?
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
odubayor:
did they use plane or private jet
even if they used private jets or helicopters in those days,it will be seen as miracle or "God".

Even a Chariot was mentioned in old testament. Your eyes are still closed, you need to open it and see the truth of the world hiding in plain sight
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Busan24: 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2020
[url][/url]
Tloc:

ANUNAKIS
REPTILIANS
PLEIADIANS
INSECTOIDS
...etc

Incredible
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2020
Soddom and Gomorrah was destroyed and everything point to a nuclear bomb..

The Chariot mention in the Bible was an advance aircraft.

The angels walking through ladders in Jacob's dream resemble aircraft stairs.

There are many scenarios of technology cited in the Bible as a form of miracle.

The world is very complex and not how it is potrayed by the media.

You need to open your eyes to understand the mysteries of the world.

Ask yourself why does every culture have their own meeting from "a God" descending from sky, benins, yorubas, igbos, Jews, Egyptians etc all have their own personal encounter.

It's not a coincidence.

Just because we worship just 1 ethnic encounter of a "God" doesn't make the rest not possible

2 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Busan24: 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
Neverlosemoney:

All you wrote here are purely fallacies. Humans curiousity for the knowledge of how everything began has drove them into delusions, believing anything they come across just to satisfy their quest in the search of the unknown. Humans will continue to grow and grow and grow, leaving a hole in everything teach to be the truth be it ideology, religion, and of course the fallacy you have written, there is only one source of information which is scientifically and religiously accurate and that is the BIBLE. Everything written in it are not fictions or poems but are “absolute truth” humans can twist it as much as they want but “TIME” will always expose the truth.

Please this space is not for you.... Kindly move on to another thread so we can have cohesion here and less contradiction and derailing..
Last warning
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
Busan24:
OP i am shaking all over and trembling... I know when i feel the truth, i am in tears and deep shock on the profound impact your knowledge has had in me and how much my thinking and life will change...
How were people of old able to design such masterpiece structures with impeccable precision... As an agnostics i ve always tried to wrap my ahead around so much mysteries and you have opened my eyes... Abeg if there are stuffs we can read up, paste the link.. Thank you so much Felicia
when you begin to know the truth of this world, you'll be enlighten.

You'll then starts seeing those who carry middle eastern religion (that was forced on them) for heads like mumu.

1 Like

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Busan24: 3:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
Soddom and Gomorrah was destroyed and everything point to a nuclear bomb..

The Chariot mention in the Bible was an advance aircraft.

The angels walking through ladders in Jacob's dream resemble aircraft stairs.

There are many scenarios of technology cited in the Bible as a form of miracle.

The world is very complex and not how it is potrayed by the media.

You need to open your eyes to understand the mysteries of the world.

Ask yourself why does every culture have their own meeting from "a God" descending from sky, benins, yorubas, igbos, Jews, Egyptians etc all have their own personal encounter.

It's not a coincidence.

Just because we worship just 1 ethnic encounter of a "God" doesn't make the rest not possible

Wow, this is high quality information...
There is no way it can be coincidence,
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Busan24: 3:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
when you begin to know the truth of this world, you'll be enlighten.

You'll then starts seeing those who carry middle eastern religion (that was forced on them) for heads like mumu.

Exactly, the information that is available when someone becomes awakened is beyond words...
Its really amazing to be woke..
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
Neverlosemoney:

funny enough Albert Einstein don't believe in your God.

Look at your history and your religion history.

Christianity was a middle eastern religion which spreads to European countries.

Then British invaded, enslaved and forced your people into the religion.

Now you ignorantly screaming of how you are a Christian. SMH

1 Like

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Busan24: 3:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
funny enough Albert Einstein don't believe in your God.

Look at your history and your religion history.

Christianity was a middle eastern religion which spreads to European countries.

Then British invaded, enslaved and forced your people into the religion.

Now you ignorantly screaming of how you are a Christian. SMH

The way Africans come carry this religion for head like gala tire me...
They do not want to entertain any drop of criticism or objective thinking because they know the flaws, they are looking at the world, so many mysteries and in order to protect their sanity, they become very aggressive to whoever tries to criticize their beliefs...
The kinda treatment i got from my own family when I denounced religion is something that has scared me for life,..
Religion is indeed the opium of the masses

5 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Tloc(m): 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
An atomic energy site was discovered in Gabon and it was dated to be over a million years old, dinosaurs remains that is been unearthed in different regions of the world preludes to suggest a lot is not being said about how the world came to be.
I always ask one question "IF JEHOVAH and ALLAH are same god, while restrict one to a wife and permit the other to marry four". If the story of ADAM and EVE hold true, where did all the other earth races: Blacks, Chinese, Arabs come from?
There are CIVILIZATIONS that have preceded this, viz ATLANTIS, LEMURIA etc Which were people of great Arts and knowledge, why are there works hidden? The BLACK race should ask more questions about how Nubians of Northern Africa lost their homeland to the Arabs, there were BLACK Pharaohs in EGYPT.

6 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Image123(m): 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
hahn:

Lol. No mind am

How have you been?

i'm good my friend. i felt bad for you seeing he was misrepresenting you for selfish interests. But i am better now, the devil is a liar.
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by FeliciaOja(f): 3:58pm On Jun 16, 2020
Busan24:

This is really eye opening....
I'm beginning to piece everything together, we are definitely experiments from this extra terrestrial beings, that should explain our different races and also the homo sapien, Neanderthals e.t.c...
I also try to link this happenings with the great flood, why did the great flood happen and it seems it was after the flood that the aliens left us..
The is a council of 9
This council resides in planet Saturn
They are called Guardian or the watchers
Their job is to monitor the evolution all of life forms in our planet.

During the early period of man, earth was so easily visited by these alien beings.
That's why you read about angels appearing to people in the bible. Back then there was easy entry into earth. This was done so that each alien race can come and contribute to the maldekians experiment of human experience.

Remember the maldekians and human hybrids were coexisting in harmony
There was a civilization during this period called Atlantis
This civilization of humans were so advanced technology and they were given sophisticated alien nuclear energy.
They used it for healing any illness, the technology could build cities without you touching a stone. The stones will collide morph and form into any desired shape.
That is how the pyramid and unexplained ancient architectures around the world.

Now Orion reptilian group strike again and this time they conspire with the human hybrid to rebel and plan an attack on the maldekians that created them.
Orion convinced Atlantis people to use the nuclear alien technology for War against maldekians race.
The amount of nuclear explosions during the war damaged parts of our stratosphere thus causing strange weather patterns.
This explosions messed up the Earth's magnetic field this made the earth erupt in a great earthquake that was followed by a great flood that sunk this whole civilization under water.
This in turn was done by Earth's guiding system. If the earth didn't drown that city then more damage would have happened to earth. The abuse of the alien technology had a strong effect on weather patterns which messed up Earth's balance. So the flood had to happen inorder to save Earth from totally

Now here is the fun part
The great earthquake and flood shifted earths tetonic plates and caused lands to divide and spread out just like today's map. Before the flood Africa and North America were together. After the flood the lands separated die to shift of tetonic plates into different geolocations and regions which we call countries today.
Atlantis was sunk in the flood and it's tetonic plates was shifted down to the South Pole in what is today known as Antractica.

The city of Atlantis is still today buried under the heavy ice of the South Pole.
It's like mother Earth sunk them then lock them in the South Pole where the water freezes up and everything is ice cold and inhabitable.
It's safe to say mother Earth locked the city under ice in the most coldest region where nobody will discover them.

The U.S.A has a military base in Antractica.
What are they looking for in Antractica??
Now you know

6 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Tloc(m): 4:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
FeliciaOja:

The is a council of 9

During the early period of man, earth was so easily visited by these alien beings.
That's why you read about angels appearing to people in the bible. Back then there was easy entry into earth. This was done so that each alien race can come and contribute to the maldekians experiment of human experience.

This civilization of humans were so advanced technology and they were given sophisticated alien nuclear energy.
They used it for healing any illness, the technology could build cities without you touching a stone. The stones will collide morph and form into any desired shape.

Now Orion reptilian group strike again and this time they conspire with the human hybrid to rebel and plan an attack on the maldekians that created them.
Orion convinced Atlantis people to use the nuclear alien technology for War against maldekians race.
The amount of nuclear explosions during the war damaged parts of our stratosphere thus causing strange weather patterns.
This explosions messed up the Earth's magnetic field this made the earth erupt in a great earthquake that was followed by a great flood that sunk this whole civilization under water.
This in turn was done by Earth's guiding system. If the earth didn't drown that city then more damage would have happened to earth. The abuse of the alien technology had a strong effect on weather patterns which messed up Earth's balance. So the flood had to happen inorder to save Earth from totally

Now here is the fun part
The great earthquake and flood shifted earths tetonic plates and caused lands to divide and spread out just like today's map. Before the flood Africa and North America were together. After the flood the lands separated die to shift of tetonic plates into different geolocations and regions which we call countries today.
Atlantis was sunk in the flood and it's tetonic plates was shifted down to the South Pole in what is today known as Antractica.

The city of Atlantis is still today buried under the heavy ice of the South Pole.
It's like mother Earth sunk them then lock them in the South Pole where the water freezes up and everything is ice cold and inhabitable.
It's safe to say mother Earth locked the city under ice in the most coldest region where nobody will discover them.

Now you know

Nice write up, you know of Maldek. The Americans have access to Alien technologies. Reason they go commercial and reap its finiancial gains when they see the technology about to get out of their hands. They are good with alien tech re-engineering, Steve Jobs was one of those used during the early days of alien technology re-engineering.

Read about the ROSWELL Crash and all its cover up.

3 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2020
If you really want to know why the US has bases in Antarctica use Google and youtube. Search for fallen angels imprisoned in Antarctica.

But remember keep an open mind so you can grasp as much information as you need to make your own informed decisions
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Busan24: 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
FeliciaOja:

The is a council of 9

Now here is the fun part

Now you know

Wow... I'm stunned..
Makes so much sense now about the big bang theory, and to correlate with your story, ancient Egyptian, mayan, Buddhist and some other religious texts talks about this group of 9 gods... Even Greek mythology talks about it...
Atlantis has been widely talked about in movies, which means there is so much substance in it

1 Like

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Busan24: 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
As we move further, the truth will inevitably be widespread...
To all doubters, open your eyes and minds to see things from another angle...

1 Like

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by FeliciaOja(f): 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
[Part 2] @ busan24
What happened to the maldekians after the great flood?

Conclusion
During this war between Atlantis and maldekians the council of 9 elder alien in Saturn teamed up to intervene and twart the infiltration of Orion group. The Orion group were caught and brought before the panel of the council of 9. Their punishment was to be kicked out into another dimension that is underneath the earth.
Not all Orion's where punished only the ones involved in the rebellion.This underrground dimensions is represented as hellfire or the abyss in Bible where God casted Lucifer down to the earth after unsuccessful rebellion.
These negative entities are still locked in that dimension underneath the earth.
The council then placed a heavy barrier around earth making it difficult for invading alien species to enter and repeat such disaster.
So as this law was placed on Earth, before you visited Earth from another dimension your intentions of visit must be accepted by the council before you enter earth.
That's is why there is little alien contact with humans but the council allowed alien beings to observe humans with alien drones which we see as U.F.Os
These UFO are not driven by aliens but are controlled by aliens outside the earth inside their huge mothership.
They are allowed to send in drones that go into earth and explore or search for something. Alien race can send a drone to monitor what U.S.A military nuclear facilities are doing. Once the drone gets the information or whatever it's looking for then it flies back to the mothership waiting for it outside the earth.
Those U.F.O are automatically controlled by artificial intelligence and sometimes there are malfunction or crashes of these UFO drones.
However some curious alien race have managed to slip in through earth without the approval of council of 9. These alien races are the ones that are responsible for abductions of humans for them to study and manipulate our dna. They created us so they are still monitoring and studying us humans. Hence the alien abductions.
Majority of these aliens are stopped by the council of 9 but some still manage to pull in through earth just like thieves and abduct Humans.

The maldekians during the war had to dig underground cities inside deep caves inaccessible to mankind. To hide from the massive war going on at the surface of the earth. And to survive the great flood.

They no longer lived together with mankind so they use their alien technology to build an underground city and relocate their where no man will discover them again.

This underground city where they maldekians now reside is located beneath earth and is called Agarthia.
The other dimension where those rebellious Orion groups are locked up in is located below the maldekian underground city. And the maldekians have taken up the task to monitor and keep an eye on that dimension as to not allow any escape of those Orion beings.
Some of the maldekians relocated to the deep deep parts of the ocean where humans can't access easily.
This is why you see very unique strange sea creatures in the ocean.
That's the handwork of our experimenting creators the maldekians who are always creating new species even in the ocean.

2 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
Busan24:

The way Africans come carry this religion for head like gala tire me...
They do not want to entertain any drop of criticism or objective thinking because they know the flaws, they are looking at the world, so many mysteries and in order to protect their sanity, they become very aggressive to whoever tries to criticize their beliefs...
The kinda treatment i got from my own family when I denounced religion is something that has scared me for life,..
Religion is indeed the opium of the masses
you're very correct, they are scared of the truth.

But you don't need to have a problem with your family because of religion beliefs
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by FeliciaOja(f): 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
Busan24:

Wow... I'm stunned..
Makes so much sense now about the big bang theory, and to correlate with your story, ancient Egyptian, mayan, Buddhist and some other religious texts talks about this group of 9 gods... Even Greek mythology talks about it...
Atlantis has been widely talked about in movies, which means there is so much substance in it
Due to global warming the ice sheets in antractica South Pole has been melting and certain structures buried undernath the ice are becoming visible even on Google Earth most of the structure where blurred out which means they are hiding something there.
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Busan24: 5:16pm On Jun 16, 2020
FeliciaOja:
[Part 2] @ busan24
What happened to the maldekians after the great flood?

Conclusion
During this war between Atlantis and maldekians the council of 9 elder alien in Saturn teamed up to intervene and twart the infiltration of Orion group. The Orion group were caught and brought before the panel of the council of 9. Their punishment was to be kicked out into another dimension that is underneath the earth.
Not all Orion's where punished only the ones involved in the rebellion.This underrground dimensions is represented as hellfire or the abyss in Bible where God casted Lucifer down to the earth after unsuccessful rebellion.
These negative entities are still locked in that dimension underneath the earth.
The council then placed a heavy barrier around earth making it difficult for invading alien species to enter and repeat such disaster.
So as this law was placed on Earth, before you visited Earth from another dimension your intentions of visit must be accepted by the council before you enter earth.
That's is why there is little alien contact with humans but the council allowed alien beings to observe humans with alien drones which we see as U.F.Os
These UFO are not driven by aliens but are controlled by aliens outside the earth inside their huge mothership.
They are allowed to send in drones that go into earth and explore or search for something. Alien race can send a drone to monitor what U.S.A military nuclear facilities are doing. Once the drone gets the information or whatever it's looking for then it flies back to the mothership waiting for it outside the earth.
Those U.F.O are automatically controlled by artificial intelligence and sometimes there are malfunction or crashes of these UFO drones.
However some curious alien race have managed to slip in through earth without the approval of council of 9. These alien races are the ones that are responsible for abductions of humans for them to study and manipulate our dna. They created us so they are still monitoring and studying us humans. Hence the alien abductions.
Majority of these aliens are stopped by the council of 9 but some still manage to pull in through earth just like thieves and abduct Humans.

The maldekians during the war had to dig underground cities inside deep caves inaccessible to mankind. To hide from the massive war going on at the surface of the earth. And to survive the great flood.

They no longer lived together with mankind so they use their alien technology to build an underground city and relocate their where no man will discover them again.

This underground city where they maldekians now reside is located beneath earth and is called Agarthia.
The other dimension where those rebellious Orion groups are locked up in is located below the maldekian underground city. And the maldekians have taken up the task to monitor and keep an eye on that dimension as to not allow any escape of those Orion beings.
Some of the maldekians relocated to the deep deep parts of the ocean where humans can't access easily.
This is why you see very unique strange sea creatures in the ocean.
That's the handwork of our experimenting creators the maldekians who are always creating new species even in the ocean.

Wow, this explains why most religions talk about the underworld so much...
So much sauce here

1 Like

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Busan24: 5:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
you're very correct, they are scared of the truth.

But you don't need to have a problem with your family because of religion beliefs

I was deeply resented by family folks when i made my decision...
It was so horrible...
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Busan24: 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
Something else that has always captured my interest is the vedic texts of the Hindus... How on earth did this folks get so much info about different fields from. Construction, to medicine, to sex(kamasutra), even military weapons seen today have bn traced back to the vedic texts..
These were definitely as a result of knowledge transferred from higher beings...
Imagine some temples in India built with technologies to withstand earthquake at that time, its not possible man could have done al these without aid..
Why are pyramids also very common in ancient times... From Egypt to Asia to the Americas, lots of gigantic pyramids built with impeccable precision and accuracy...

1 Like

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by FeliciaOja(f): 5:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
Busan24:
Something else that has always captured my interest is the vedic texts of the Hindus... How on earth did this folks get so much info about different fields from. Construction, to medicine, to sex(kamasutra), even military weapons seen today have bn traced back to the vedic texts..
These were definitely as a result of knowledge transferred from higher beings...
Imagine some temples in India built with technologies to withstand earthquake at that time, its not possible man could have done al these without aid..
Why are pyramids also very common in ancient times... From Egypt to Asia to the Americas, lots of gigantic pyramids built with impeccable precision and accuracy...
Like I said we are the kindergarten of space
Aliens are the PhD professor of space.
They are millions of light years ahead of us

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nubrella: Hands-free Umbrella / NiMet Warns Of Thermal Discomfort As Temperature Rises Above 40 Degrees / Rare Green Comet To Be Visible From Earth After 50,000 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.