Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

10 Most Expensive Hushpuppi Cars That Were Seized By The F.B.I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Most Expensive Hushpuppi Cars That Were Seized By The F.B.I (5668 Views)

"Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) / THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] / I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Most Expensive Hushpuppi Cars That Were Seized By The F.B.I by 3sixtylaughs: 12:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
Following the arrest of famous Nigerian internet boy Hushpuppi by the F.B.I in Dubai just last week, they have already frozen his accounts and started seizing his properties including his cars. Here is a list of 10 of Hushpuppi Most expensive cars that were Seized!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w17RBM58wjo
Re: 10 Most Expensive Hushpuppi Cars That Were Seized By The F.B.I by 3sixtylaughs: 12:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
Okay

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Expensive Hushpuppi Cars That Were Seized By The F.B.I by 3sixtylaughs: 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
Is alright

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Expensive Hushpuppi Cars That Were Seized By The F.B.I by 3sixtylaughs: 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2020
Yeah
Re: 10 Most Expensive Hushpuppi Cars That Were Seized By The F.B.I by ogaemma: 1:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
Everyday for the thief one day for the owner.
Re: 10 Most Expensive Hushpuppi Cars That Were Seized By The F.B.I by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
Lies..Bloggers dey try sha

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Expensive Hushpuppi Cars That Were Seized By The F.B.I by 3sixtylaughs: 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
Wow
Re: 10 Most Expensive Hushpuppi Cars That Were Seized By The F.B.I by 3sixtylaughs: 3:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
Itsalright
Re: 10 Most Expensive Hushpuppi Cars That Were Seized By The F.B.I by 3sixtylaughs: 4:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
Hmm
Re: 10 Most Expensive Hushpuppi Cars That Were Seized By The F.B.I by 3sixtylaughs: 5:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
One word
Re: 10 Most Expensive Hushpuppi Cars That Were Seized By The F.B.I by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
i thought they said buhari"s govt was pressurising the US to leave hushpoopi alone.looks like their pressure on US didnt work.
Re: 10 Most Expensive Hushpuppi Cars That Were Seized By The F.B.I by 3sixtylaughs: 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
Wow
Re: 10 Most Expensive Hushpuppi Cars That Were Seized By The F.B.I by 3sixtylaughs: 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
Okay
Re: 10 Most Expensive Hushpuppi Cars That Were Seized By The F.B.I by Mystic969: 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
I honestly try using my phone's calculator to make the calculations.....

The phone knocked. grin

This guy is fuckingly rich.
Re: 10 Most Expensive Hushpuppi Cars That Were Seized By The F.B.I by creedencity(m): 6:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
Mystic969:

The phone knocked. grin

Stop celebrating criminals. He aint rich. If he is, HE WONT BENIN FBI's net

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Expensive Hushpuppi Cars That Were Seized By The F.B.I by Mystic969: 7:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
creedencity:

I'm not in support of any sort of crime bro!
Viewing things from my own perspective, I will say let's give him the benefit of the doubt until he is convicted of cyber crime, for now he is not different from anyone of us.... Until he is found quilty.

Also for the record the FBI or Interpol hasn't found any evidence to convict him of cyber crime.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Expensive Hushpuppi Cars That Were Seized By The F.B.I by 3sixtylaughs: 7:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
Hmm
Re: 10 Most Expensive Hushpuppi Cars That Were Seized By The F.B.I by 3sixtylaughs: 8:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
creedencity:

As in ehn
Re: 10 Most Expensive Hushpuppi Cars That Were Seized By The F.B.I by 3sixtylaughs: 9:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
Issoryt
Re: 10 Most Expensive Hushpuppi Cars That Were Seized By The F.B.I by 3sixtylaughs: 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
Okay
Re: 10 Most Expensive Hushpuppi Cars That Were Seized By The F.B.I by CYBERWEAVER(m): 10:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
No data to waste, next time post pix
Re: 10 Most Expensive Hushpuppi Cars That Were Seized By The F.B.I by chiiraq802(m): 10:51pm On Jun 16, 2020
Am yet to believe Hushpuppi arrest ooo... until i sight am for orange prison uniform. lolx
Re: 10 Most Expensive Hushpuppi Cars That Were Seized By The F.B.I by creedencity(m): 12:32am On Jun 17, 2020
Mystic969:

Viewing things from my own perspective, I will say let's give him the benefit of the doubt until he is convicted of cyber crime, for now he is not different from anyone of us.... Until he is found quilty.

Also for the record the FBI or Interpol hasn't found any evidence to convict him of cyber crime.

True, he isn't guilty until he is so adjudged. But wait ooo, why FBI no come apprehend you? cheesy That probably cos you dont move near cybercrime except you prove otherwise to us. See bro he was hooked amidst his co fraudsters
Re: 10 Most Expensive Hushpuppi Cars That Were Seized By The F.B.I by MOHRUQ: 6:41am On Jun 17, 2020
lefulefu:
i thought they said buhari"s govt was pressurising the US to leave hushpoopi alone.looks like their pressure on US didnt work.

FAKE NEWS!
Re: 10 Most Expensive Hushpuppi Cars That Were Seized By The F.B.I by MOHRUQ: 6:44am On Jun 17, 2020
Mystic969:

Hmmm, and you believe all these fake stories of not finding any evidence,.....FBI isn't like any other security agency, before actually making an arrest like this, they must have acquired all the necessary evidence to nail their suspect, they've been trailing him for years.
Re: 10 Most Expensive Hushpuppi Cars That Were Seized By The F.B.I by Eliazejike: 1:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
No be small thing oh
Re: 10 Most Expensive Hushpuppi Cars That Were Seized By The F.B.I by Eliazejike: 1:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
[quote author=MOHRUQ post=90754731]

Hmmm, and you believe all these fake stories of not finding any evidence,.....FBI isn't like any other security agency, before actually making an arrest like this, they must have acquired all the necessary evidence to nail their suspect, they've been trailing him for years.[/quote
don't mind them, they think say na EFCC
Re: 10 Most Expensive Hushpuppi Cars That Were Seized By The F.B.I by Eliazejike: 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
alright
Re: 10 Most Expensive Hushpuppi Cars That Were Seized By The F.B.I by millionboi(m): 8:41am On Jun 18, 2020
Mystic969:

The phone knocked. grin

a thife rich?
Re: 10 Most Expensive Hushpuppi Cars That Were Seized By The F.B.I by succri(m): 10:17am On Jun 18, 2020
These are pure lies ...lol
Re: 10 Most Expensive Hushpuppi Cars That Were Seized By The F.B.I by Eliazejike: 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2020
wow

(1) (Reply)

How I Dated A Ghost For 4yrs, We Also Had A Baby Girl / Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna / It’s Why Men Are Chasing Us – Swahili Woman Says As She Shows How She... (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.