Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Tinubu's Despotism During ACN's Primaries: Is Acn Better Than Pdp? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Despotism During ACN's Primaries: Is Acn Better Than Pdp? (554 Views)

APC Primaries Is Today, Which Of Our Entertainers Will Scale Through? / Babangida Hosts APC, Says Nigeria Is Greater Than PDP / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu's Despotism During ACN's Primaries: Is Acn Better Than Pdp? by Justcash(m): 10:22am On Jan 26, 2011
Yes, PDP is damn messed up, but I don't think ACN is better than PDP. As a matter of fact, I think ACN will be worse than PDP if they gain more political advantage.
They have not even gotten the political relevance that they are seeking for, yet they have shown how undemocratic and totalitarian they can be. Imagine how people were selected like class prefects. What sort of rubbish is that?

Tinubu is actually trying to impose his Wife, Daughter and Son-in-law on Nigerians. Is this the type of leadership that Nigerians deserve? No shame at all.
In fact I am sure that they are using Ribadu to ensure that they take over the presidential position. As soon as they achieve that, Tinubu may make his way into that position and become another Mugabe in Africa. That guy is very shameless.

I am disappointed with the type of political big wigs that we have in Nigeria.

Thank God for APGA and other smaller parties. At least there is a little hope.
Re: Tinubu's Despotism During ACN's Primaries: Is Acn Better Than Pdp? by Justcash(m): 10:29am On Jan 26, 2011
I pity this guy. Tinubu and co will mess him up.

Re: Tinubu's Despotism During ACN's Primaries: Is Acn Better Than Pdp? by homerac7: 11:53am On Jan 26, 2011
I thought I saw hope in d party, unfortunately they r actually towing d part of hopelessness. Mayb d true progressives in d party should realign wt a better party. But again, is there a 'better' party?

(1) (Reply)

Substandard Univs / Inec Okays Chime For April Polls / Nigerian Govt To Evacuate Nigerians From War-Torn Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.