Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,118 members, 7,863,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter (38568 Views)

Court Halts Gov Obaseki’s Impeachment Bid Against Deputy, Philip Shuaibu / Throwback Photo Of Philip Shuaibu / Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter by Dogogo1900: 10:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
Re: Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter by Dogogo1900: 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
It must be sent to APC headquarters not the media.
Re: Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter by Legithustle: 10:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
VirusComing:
As an average resident of edo state, I don't have enough information to decide whether Obaseki is worth supporting or not. For all we know the reason Oshiomhole might be chasing him out is because he refused to do several things that would benefit the people while in office.

Anyway Whether Obaseki and Shuaibu comes back or not will change nothing for me. Soldier go soldier come, barrack remain. If the person Oshiomhole brought to succeed him 2016 was not Obaseki, we would have still voted for him.

Obaseki leaving is not something for me to fret about. And Oshiomhole establishing himself as the political godfather in Edo state might not necessarily be a bad thing. If someone like him with a track record of being a man of the people becomes someone the sitting governors cannot disobey, he might compel them to excellent performance. The governors left to their own device is not necessarily a good thing. The most important thing is the character of the puppet Master.

Animal go to bed
Re: Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter by Nwaonyishi69: 11:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
Olugbanko:
Belated! Your membership or otherwise makes little or no difference
Afonja or afoju, how long would your slavish and aggravated mental trauma underline your political proselytization before every gambari construed gambit?
Re: Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter by Nwaonyishi69: 11:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
Legithustle:

Animal go to bed
He must be parading fake certificates like Oshi-Omo-Ole. You can see it from his incoherence and gibberish.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter by Heffalump(m): 11:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
Olugbanko:
Belated! Your membership or otherwise makes little or no difference

You people are a cursed people o. Why do you like aligning with the wrong side in all things ?

Even with the national voices of desent against the mischievous disqualification of the incumbent governor of Edo State out of political bitterness, you guys from the West chose to align with the unpopular side simply because you've settled for enslavement for life in the name of loyalty to one slave master.

Spits P
Re: Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter by joepepsy(m): 12:08am On Jun 17, 2020
Are you communicating?
Nwaonyishi69:
Afonja or afoju, how long would your slavish and aggravated mental trauma underline your political proselytization before every gambari construed gambit?
Re: Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter by freshkpomo(m): 12:24am On Jun 17, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:

Very irritating.
Rome wasn't built in a day.

Together we can make Nigeria better.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter by Staphylococcus: 12:40am On Jun 17, 2020
freshkpomo:
Obaseki chose Government over party and I am glad Philip saw that too.

God bless Nigeria.

State treasury over party.

Who told you this politicians care about their State's
Re: Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter by ogbonti: 6:55am On Jun 17, 2020
Born2Breed:
E don set na.

Shuaibu is OshiomOle strong arm in the Edo north.

I pity political neophyte who don't understand Edo politics.

no mind them- some people here were predicting that Phillip Shuaibu will dump Obaseki a few days to the primaries - that he was secretly working against Obaseki as if Oshomole created Shuaibu

Shuaibu has earned my respect forever and if he ever runs for any elective office henceforth I will physically go and campaign for him and support him with all I have - He is a loyal person and he was just the guy who could have dealt a real blow to Obaseki but decided to stay the course - WHAT A MAN!

Just like Jonathan was loyal to DSP Alamaseigha - this guy will go very far because most politicians will want him to be in their team and will trust him not to sell them out once he gets to serve in their government

loyalty to your Boss and not some outside power or god father matters a lot and he has proved him self to be a honorable man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter by Born2Breed(f): 7:05am On Jun 17, 2020
ogbonti:

no mind them- some people here were predicting that Phillip Shuaibu will dump Obaseki a few days to the primaries - that he was secretly working against Obaseki as if Oshomole created Shuaibu

Shuaibu has earned my respect forever and if he ever runs for any elective office henceforth I will physically go and campaign for him and support him with all I have - He is a loyal person and he was just the guy who could have dealt a real blow to Obaseki but decided to stay the course - WHAT A MAN!

Just like Jonathan was loyal to DSP Alamaseigha - this guy will go very far because most politicians will want him to be in their team and will trust him not to sell them out once he gets to serve on their government

loyalty to your Boss and not some outside power or god father matters a lot and he has proved him self to be a honorable man.

You be correct person.

You carry 1st that year.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter by ogbonti: 7:21am On Jun 17, 2020
Born2Breed:

You be correct person.

You carry 1st that year.

hahahahahah you too much grin
Re: Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter by johnjon: 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
Mraphel:

I will quote u when Obaseki lost completely...Edo is not like Igbo land

He is probably going to lose...But he should not lose without a fight.
Wetin concern me with Igbo land
Re: Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
[s]
freshkpomo:
Rome wasn't built in a day.

God bless Nigeria.
[/s]

Together we can free Biafra.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero / Akinyemi Agbede Running For U.S. Senate / Imo APC Ward Congress: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement After He Was Shut Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.