Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

SOCIAL NETWORKS ARE DEATH PENALTIES FOR RELATIONSHIPS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SOCIAL NETWORKS ARE DEATH PENALTIES FOR RELATIONSHIPS (635 Views)

Is Faithfulness Only For Marriages And Not For Relationships? Need Answers Pls / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOCIAL NETWORKS ARE DEATH PENALTIES FOR RELATIONSHIPS by anunaki(f): 11:47am On Jan 26, 2011
woke up in the morning and on went the mancintosh sound, quick click to the www and there i was checking mails.,then one starts getting curious of what is going on in nairaland,facebook,twitter,name them, am very sure many people are addicted to these social networks and they live more in the web than in the real world.They neglect wives or husbands and become married to computers and the surreal digital world.One of the chief causes of divorces in the western world is facebook and many other social networks.Some people have no real life friends other than online unknown friends whom they chat with, for example many will start to get agressive over small issues online until they become e-enemies though they dont know each other,,is that not crazy?Some start flirting with other unknown women or man and even meet secretly,

we should be careful about these sites because it,s part of a big illuminati conspiracy,
Re: SOCIAL NETWORKS ARE DEATH PENALTIES FOR RELATIONSHIPS by MaJBlige(f): 11:54am On Jan 26, 2011
i agree wholeheartedly with you.
Re: SOCIAL NETWORKS ARE DEATH PENALTIES FOR RELATIONSHIPS by 190: 12:00pm On Jan 26, 2011
I agree with you too

Some gurl even write diaries here on nairaland

Hold on, lemme show you the link
Re: SOCIAL NETWORKS ARE DEATH PENALTIES FOR RELATIONSHIPS by iyatrustee(f): 12:07pm On Jan 26, 2011
i beg to disagree! in as much as i am addicted to nairaland and Facebook, as soon as i get home, they are the last thing on my mind. i have two wonderful kids and a husband to tend to. those social networks can only be a problem when you dont know when to stop. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: SOCIAL NETWORKS ARE DEATH PENALTIES FOR RELATIONSHIPS by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2011
anunaki:

woke up in the morning and on went the mancintosh sound, quick click to the www and there i was checking mails.,then one starts getting curious of what is going on in nairaland,facebook,twitter,name them, am very sure many people are addicted to these social networks and they live more in the web than in the real world.They neglect wives or husbands and become married to computers and the surreal digital world.One of the chief causes of divorces in the western world is facebook and many other social networks.Some people have no real life friends other than online unknown friends whom they chat with, for example many will start to get agressive over small issues online until they become e-enemies though they dont know each other,,is that not crazy?Some start flirting with other unknown women or man and even meet secretly,

[size=25pt]we should be careful about these sites because it,s part of a big illuminati conspiracy, [/size]
Thanks for the advice grin
Re: SOCIAL NETWORKS ARE DEATH PENALTIES FOR RELATIONSHIPS by mcnikes(m): 12:28pm On Jan 26, 2011
I totally agree wit you. The only part i don't buy into is the illuminati story. If it were a conspiracy, then to what end?
What do they intend to achieve?
Re: SOCIAL NETWORKS ARE DEATH PENALTIES FOR RELATIONSHIPS by anunaki(f): 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2011
mcnikes:

I totally agree wit you. The only part i don't buy into is the illuminati story. If it were a conspiracy, then to what end?
What do they intend to achieve?

well, the more the society or people get individual with no normal social friends the better it will be for them to control and manipulate every single human being to do what they want.Idont want to talk much about illuminati here, please watch you tube for more information on illuminati,
Re: SOCIAL NETWORKS ARE DEATH PENALTIES FOR RELATIONSHIPS by iice(f): 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2011
Limit yourself. Like most things, too much of a thing is bad. Common sense.
Re: SOCIAL NETWORKS ARE DEATH PENALTIES FOR RELATIONSHIPS by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2011
190:

I agree with you too

Some gurl even write diaries here on nairaland

Hold on, lemme show you the link

then I guess you are female. undecided
Re: SOCIAL NETWORKS ARE DEATH PENALTIES FOR RELATIONSHIPS by MMM2(m): 6:11pm On Jan 26, 2011
yes tell dem.

(1) (Reply)

Funny But Ladies Is This True! (part 2) / Why Do Men Leave Their Wives / Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.